Any yoga workouts from Cathe???

sharonm

Cathlete
Cathe,
I absolutely love your tapes, especially your strength workouts. Your tapes are the only ones I've done for the whole month, starting with the Slow and Heavy, ending up with your Maxes, Power, Body, Interval and Circuit. I really have seen gains in just this month, I'm thinking of making my whole summer with nothing but Cathe workouts.
Enough gushing, I guess. I was wondering if you have any plans to make a yoga workout? I'm not big on yoga but I have a couple of short Crunch yoga tapes that have really helped me in my flexiblity and relaxation. After doing one of your tough cardio tapes or your muscle burning strength tapes, I'd love a nice yoga tape to compliment all the hard stuff.
Thanks for all the tough stuff. You're great.

Sharon

Hi Sharon! Thanks for your sweet words. All that gushing got me blushing;-)! I am actually considering doing a yoga type of workout at some point but not in the next round of tapes.

RE: Boo-Hoo!

I love your little crying icon,Debbie. I'm cryin' too. I know when Cathe does a yoga tape, it will be great. Have you tried the Crunch yoga tapes? I'm not a yoga type person but I needed to find something to help me relax and stretch. I'd tried a couple others before, Bryan Kest and another I can't remember. They just weren't interesting. The Crunches are short enough to keep me interested, Sarah the instructor is so friendly and unintimidating and the music is really good too.

Sharon

RE: Boo-Hoo!

Hi Debbie! Your icon has me hysterical over here (with laughter that is), where do you find these great little faces?

Hi Sharon!

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I do have a Yoga tape by Sarah. I need to go down and dig it out and try it again. I THINK I tried it a loong time ago. (Before I wanted to admit how important relaxing and stretching are to my weekly routine.) That is the reason I want one by Cathe. Like you, I know it will be great and I'll DO IT! Thanks again~I'll keep you posted on the Crunch tape.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: See....

http://www.plaudersmilies.de/tiere/ride.gif[/img]

Now how am I supposed to get any work done with all these cute little things taunting me?! Thanks for posting the link Debbie, they are too cute.

What do you mean "but not in the next round of tapes"?? Does this mean you are currantly planning the next round of tapes:)? I'm already getting excited at the prospect and I haven't even gotten the Body Blast series yet! I guess you can say I'm a little addicted to your workouts:7 Helen

Helen,
This thread is from June of 2002... I think you might have sorted the posts by topic instead of by last updated.

:)
Wendy

Wendyloo, that is exactly what I did. oops:+ My bad. I noticed the date after I posted. And I was getting so excited! Helen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.