any updates on filming?

grad2010

Cathlete
I am excited for you and your new ventures in regards to touring, but when are we going to receive more information on the filming of Shock Cardio. I understand that a release date can not be given, but I think we need to know something about the filming status such as how are the rehearsel going, has a tentative date been established for filming.. and so on.

I am not trying to start a war or anything, just wondering where are you with the filming. It seems that the eggland tour has taken a front seat to the Shock cardio filming. Again, I am not asking for a specific date, just some information. thanks,Veronica

I'd appreciate an answer to this question too.

The July 29th blog post stated that:

"As rehearsals continue, we will excitedly be sharing pictures and fun details of the featured rehearsal workouts, so stay tuned everyone!"

Since it's been over two weeks since that was posted, does that mean there have been no rehearsals since then? If there have been rehearsals, will you post the details and photos?

From a customer standpoint, it is annoying to be told you'll be getting something, but then not get it. If Road Trip and other Cathe dot com related business prevents photos and updates, then I wish photos and updates would not be mentioned/promised.

Two weeks is not a long time in the scheme of things, but since typical Cathe DVD production takes many months, and we are very close to September (which was the original expected ship date), two weeks actually seems like a pretty significant amount of time...

Please note that I'm not saying I want these DVDs right now, or that I expect them to be filmed on my personal time schedule. I'm just noting that we were told to expect more details, and so far haven't gotten any.

Thanks,
Wendy

Last edited:
I'd appreciate an answer to this question too.

The July 29th blog post stated that:

"As rehearsals continue, we will excitedly be sharing pictures and fun details of the featured rehearsal workouts, so stay tuned everyone!"

Since it's been over two weeks since that was posted, does that mean there have been no rehearsals since then? If there have been rehearsals, will you post the details and photos?

From a customer standpoint, it is annoying to be told you'll be getting something, but then not get it. If Road Trip and other Cathe dot com related business prevents photos and updates, then I wish photos and updates would not be mentioned/promised.

Two weeks is not a long time in the scheme of things, but since typical Cathe DVD production takes many months, and we are very close to September (which was the original expected ship date), two weeks actually seems like a pretty significant amount of time...

Please note that I'm not saying I want these DVDs right now, or that I expect them to be filmed on my personal time schedule. I'm just noting that we were told to expect more details, and so far haven't gotten any.

Thanks,
Wendy

Good point, Wendy!

Erica

Cathe's workouts are always worth the wait, but I must admit, I've also begun to wonder if the new filming of the new workouts will be delayed even further as the tour starts. Of course, I know Cathe will make the wait worth our while :)

I too have been wondering if she's had time to rehearse.

Giving this one a bump!

I'm really hoping this series to finished and in my hands in time for my post-baby body recovery!

The tour is great, but...

I'd, personally, much rather have STS Cardio & tower in my hot little hands. Tour is exciting & informative, but not really a priority to me at this time. Given my recent pre-order for both of the above & anticipating buying "soon to be released "products (such as the weighted gloves), I simply can't afford to attend anyway.

SOOO excited to get any updates, no matter how short, for either new series or tower! Hoping that tour, appearances, etc. don't delay filming.

Thanks!

[FONT=&quot]Hi All....Shock cardio rehearsals have been going well. It’s just been a little busy around here the last couple of weeks and several of our employees who make things happen on our website have been taking some well earned vacation time, but we’re starting to catch back up now. I know it’s been a while since our last update, but things will pick up speed this week. We are actually rehearsing again in about an hour and hopefully I can get an update posted by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.
[/FONT]

Thank you,

Cathe for responding. I'll patiently (ha ha) look forward to the next update. I;m just so darned excited!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.