Any Destination Road Trips in the Works?

Hi Cathe,

Not that you're not busy enough between the end of the school year and your new series (can't wait!!!)...but, I must bother you with this question because I have serious Cathe Road Trip fever! I haven't been able to make your NJ RTs the past several years, and my last RT was Houston October 2010. I'm having withdrawals, and it's getting serious. :p

Are you currently planning any destination RTs? Is this something you plan on continuing doing? If so, may I suggest the Pacific NW? You haven't been this direction yet. (I'll take what I can get, but it never hurts to drop a hint.)

Thanks!

Lisa

Thanks so much for your interest Lisa, but we are just doing our Glassboro RT this year. As far as holding future destination RT's, this is not an active mission on our plate right now. If a great opportunity presents itself we will take it but right now we are taking a break from having them. Thanks again Lisa :)

Hi Cathe,

Not that you're not busy enough between the end of the school year and your new series (can't wait!!!)...but, I must bother you with this question because I have serious Cathe Road Trip fever! I haven't been able to make your NJ RTs the past several years, and my last RT was Houston October 2010. I'm having withdrawals, and it's getting serious. :p

Are you currently planning any destination RTs? Is this something you plan on continuing doing? If so, may I suggest the Pacific NW? You haven't been this direction yet. (I'll take what I can get, but it never hurts to drop a hint.)

Thanks!

Lisa

Thanks so much for your interest Lisa, but we are just doing our Glassboro RT this year. As far as holding future destination RT's, this is not an active mission on our plate right now. If a great opportunity presents itself we will take it but right now we are taking a break from having them. Thanks again Lisa :)

I appreciate your answer, Cathe. Now my plan is to move Heaven & Earth to make it to Glassboro 2014! :D

Have a good Memorial Day weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.