amount of weight used

rmdick

Cathe, I know you have been asked this before, just can't remember your answer or find the old posts....
When you say "I have -----pounds on my bar" are you referring to the total weight of your bar and your weights or just the weights. For example in Power Hour you say you have 40pounds on your bar and I just wondered if this is 40pounds total or 40 pounds in addition to the weight of the bar? Thanks

Thanks jillybean. GOOD because I was getting really depressed thinking that she had 40 pounds plus the 15 or so pounds of the barbell. I know she's major stronger than I am and I don't try to do as much weight as "the pros" but, on the other hand, when she said she had 40 pounds "on her bar" (It was power hour, I can't remember which exercise) I had a total of 30 pounds and was getting bummed thinking she was pumping about 55 pounds and I was struggling with 30 after doing her weight routines for now for a couple of years or more. I guess the weights they use on the videos are bigger per pound than mine are, they look so big! Thanks again,have a great day! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.