Am I doing this right?

KellyG

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I am a huge follower of yours up here in Toronto, Canada. I am not on facebook yet and I just figured out how to register for this forum (I think?!) Is this how I can communicate with you? Thank you!:)

Kelly

Kelly, you did great! Welcome to the forums where you'll meet some great friends and find some awesome advice!

It's easy...in no time, you'll be buzzin' all over the forums! I've been here since 1999! :) Let us know if you get lost! ;)

Hey there! Thanks for the reply! Have you ever been on a road trip? (I noticed the picture of you and Cathe!)

Hi Kelly! Yes, you did it right. Welcome to the forums. You can reach me and any one of our members right here on all of our forums. As you can see some have already spotted you and are excited to have you on board. Looking forward to hearing from you again. Big Hugs, Cathe

Hi Cathe,

I am a huge follower of yours up here in Toronto, Canada. I am not on facebook yet and I just figured out how to register for this forum (I think?!) Is this how I can communicate with you? Thank you!:)

Kelly

Hey there! Thanks for the reply! Have you ever been on a road trip? (I noticed the picture of you and Cathe!)

Yes, I went to the last 2 July RTs and they were great fun.

I really wanted to go again this year, especially to the Disney one but my schedule just didn't allow for it this year.

Thank you so much for your reply Cathe! Everyone is so welcoming, I look forward to getting to know everybody!

Kelly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.