90 day undulating or 30 cardio

Hi Cathe,

I just bought the X-Train series and I love it. It's great, well done. Thanks:)

I have started to work with the 90 days but I would like to add some cardio work out; should I add the Tabatacise series? If I do the cardio series, I feel like I am missing the specific training for each muscles group. If I go with the 30-day series should I add the 100 rep for each part of the body?

What should I do? I don't want to switch all the time from one program to the other. I want to do a complete work out with cardio on it.

Thanks

Dany

Hi Dany....

I just created this 30 day rotation that has cardio and weights from XTRAIN in addition to two other cardio workouts. Perhaps this could be more appealing to you.

Feb 2013….This month’s rotation combines the XTRAIN SERIES, CROSS FIRE and TWO THE MAX This combination will burn fat, burn calories and tighten muscles in every way, shape and form. We will use an undulating approach again this month. Eat well, sleep well drink water and you are on your way !!!!!

WEEK ONE

Mon…Tabatacise

Tues….XTRAIN Chest Back and Shoulders

Wed….Hard Strikes

Thurs….Crossfire

Fri….Xtrain Bi’s and Tri’s

Sat….Cardio Leg Blast…PLUS XTRAIN BONUS ABS TWO

Sun….OFF

WEEK TWO

Mon…Too The Max

Tues….All Out Low Impact, plus Burn Sets Back

Wed….Burn Sets Chest and Triceps PLUS XTRAIN BONUS ABS ONE

Thurs…. Supercuts plus Burn Sets Biceps

Fri….LEGS

Sat….Ride (or cardio of choice) plus Burn Sets Shoulders

Sun….OFF

WEEK THREE

Mon…CrossFire PLUS XTRAIN BONUS ABS TWO

Tues….Tabatacise

Wed….All out Low Impact Hiit

Thurs…. XTRAIN Chest Back and Shoulders

Fri….Cardio Leg Blast

Sat…. Xtrain Bi’s and Tri’s…

Sun….OFF

WEEK FOUR

Mon…Too The Max

Tues….Supercuts

Wed….Burn Sets Chest and Burn Sets Triceps and Burns Sets Shoulders

Thurs….Cross Fire… PLUS XTRAIN BONUS ABS TWO

Fri….Tabatacise 1 tru 3 plus Burn Sets Back and Burn Sets Biceps

Sat….XTRAIN Legs

Sun….Off

Hi Cathe,

I just bought the X-Train series and I love it. It's great, well done. Thanks:)

I have started to work with the 90 days but I would like to add some cardio work out; should I add the Tabatacise series? If I do the cardio series, I feel like I am missing the specific training for each muscles group. If I go with the 30-day series should I add the 100 rep for each part of the body?

What should I do? I don't want to switch all the time from one program to the other. I want to do a complete work out with cardio on it.

Thanks

Dany

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.