8/17/01 DVD Update

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Great News! The DVD's arrived late this afternoon and we have already started the packaging process. We will be working throughout the weekend to try to have these all completed and shipped by Monday. We will provide another update on Monday afternoon. Not too much longer now :-jumpy!

thanks soo much for the update Cathe!!! I can't wait to get them. Thanks soo much for you and everyone who's working hard to get those DVD's out to us!
Nancy

Thanks Cathe & SNM Staff

Thanks for keeping us updated and working through the weekend!! You guys are the best!!

Now, I'm getting excited. Staying up until 12am to order now seems like a good idea...easy too considering I'm on the west coast.:)

I received my e-mail confirmation that my DVD's shipped today - hooray!!! Yippeee!!! Can you tell that I'm just a little excited??!!???

RE: Yes!

And don't you love the UPS tracking?! Mine arrived in KY at 11:30 pm tonight :) They're only a state away!! They will be here in the morning :-jumpy

Ok Ms. Debbie....where are you getting these cute extra happy faces at :)?

Mommy to Zachary, Jillian and.......
[/p]

Littlest one due on February 24, 2002
[/p]

RE: Yes!

Lucky, lucky, lucky! I'm in Washington state and I won't receive my DVD's until next Monday. But it's great to know they're on their way! CinDee

RE: Yeeeah!

Me too. Mine are on the way to Dallas and I should get them tomorrow morning. I can't wait. UPS always arrives at my house around 11:00 a.m. I will be waiting on the doorstep and hopefully previewing Rhythmic Step during my lunch hour.

THEY'RE HERE!!!!

WooHoo!!! They just came. So forget laundry and all the junk I have to do....I have DVD's to watch ;-) (and maybe attempt)

:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy [/cneter]

[/p]

[/p]​

RE: Yeeeah!

Thanks Debbie. I'll check them out.

I'm starting to feel back to normal. I've just begun my 2nd trimester so I'm starting to feel human again. I even exercised yesterday! I did All Step yesterday morning without the weights and was so exhausted last night I fell asleep at 8:45. Guess I'll have to ease myself back into exercise. Thanks for asking. Any new pictures of Kennedy?

[/p]

[/p]

RE: THEY'RE HERE!!!!

Mine won't arrive until th 27th because I live in Arizona:-(. Oh, well....At least, they are on their way! I am so excited. The workouts look awesome. Don't you just love the DVD format? You guys will have to review them for me and a few other west coasters while we wait. I really need to get my exercise program back on track. I actually skipped my workout to CLEAN yesterday. How sick is THAT? LOL!

Bobbi

RE: THEY'RE HERE!!!!

YAHOOOOO!!! Mine will arrive today--I love the UPS tracking. I live in Utah, and they arrived in Ogden at 4am, loaded on truck at 6. What service. I will always pay second day air--regular shipping to the West coast drives me crazy! I have been quite obsessive about cathes site the past week, reading all the great posts about the new dvds. I ordered PowerHour and Rhythmic step. I am considering ordering the Slow and Heavy series after all the great reviews. I am hitting the gym today, I do best with morning exercise, but tommorow I will be rhythmic stepping!! Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.