14" benchstep

biddledj

Just as a suggestion, the 14" risers you used that were specially created for your video would be an excellent product ot market. It would allow people to utilize the step equipment we already have to get a 14" step. I've checked on e-bay several times and the 14" steps benches sell out every time. Could you please look into this as an item to sell?

RE: 14" benchstep - Mini-step?

Hey biddledj! I'm not Cathe (as we all say!!!...) but it sounds like you are talking about the "mini-step". If you scroll down this titles of e-mails, you'll see the SNM has told us that The Step Co. that makes the Original Step will start to sell this product sometime in February.

If this is not what you are talking about - sorry!

Take care!! jeni

Hi Biddledj! Escalse Sports has already made this product and we are thrilled. It should be available in stores very shortly. I am actually going on a business trip with Escalade Sports in a couple of weeks to help promote this product. It will be very exciting. I will post more information regarding this product when it becomes available. Take Care!

Yippee!! I will be looking for one of these. Any idea on what store (Target Academy etc) might be carrying them, or a time frame???

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-03 AT 06:48PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Cathe. I wanted to know if you will be making any public appearances/promotions while you are on this trip. I would love to meet you if you are, and if you will be near my home town. If not, I'll just have to make the pilgrimage to NJ one of these days!

Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.