Zumba party

pharma_gal

Cathlete
Are you guys bringing a separate outfit for the zumba party? If so what kind - a workout outfit or will you just wear something casual?
R.

I was going to wear a casual outfit, but I might bring a workout outfit along just in cast

Suzette

After watching a few zumba videos on youtube, I've decided to wear a workout outfit, so I can move around comfortably.

Hi Zumba-etts:D I was just going to have Gladys do about 10 songs (there is a break of about 20 seconds between each song) and each song is about 4 minutes in length. I was thinking of having a constantly rotating group of 15 or so Cathletes join her for each new song while those not doing that particular song could clap, cheer, whistle all throughout the Zuma Partay!!! But if I know Gladys and Zumba....she will lure you in just by her hips alone....in which, if you decide to do ALL songs with her (go for it if you want) you will SWEAT!!!! So definitely pack a workout outfit. I'll be wearing my bright green Zumba pants (Zumba pants not required ;) )....oh and for the record, I don't do Zumba very well at all. My athletic hips just don't shake like they should....so if you're feeling like you don't want to "stand out"...stand by me, and I will give you a good laugh and provide a great distraction.

Who cares, right???? Let's just have fun!!!!

AH! Yes, but I do have a few masks that clearly look like Kathy S, Melissa, and a few other fellow RT'ers! HA! :p Good Lord, I feel like a 10 year old kid on Christmas Eve again!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh I'm a little nervous about this one. I went to the Elaine Benis school of dance. I might just stand by Cathe to make HER look good! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.