Workout Blender (094B) - Update

SNM Videos

Administrator
Our first update to the Workout Blender is now available for you to download and install. Please make sure to follow the download instructions below. Though this build will not fix all problems it will fix many of the reported bugs, including problems with videos like Muscle Max and the CTX series that would not previously play. All videos, except our 4 newest videos, will now import and play in the WB after you update it.

To make our 4 newest videos work in the WB you will need to re-download your files using the links we provided you previously. If you have lost your links or used up all of your attempts please use the Help Desk and open a ticket. Please be patient as customer service is closed on the weekend and it will take us several days to help you as I'm sure a lot of people will need help.

Update Instructions:

To Download the newest version of the Workout Blender - Click Here and then click on the Green Download Now button

Mac

After the new installer file downloads from our web site, double click on the disc image (the file called Install_Workout_Blender_Mac_094b.dmg) to mount the installer disc. Next, and this is important or the update will not work, you must open your "Applications" folder, scroll down to "Workout Blender", and drag the application into the trash can. Next, go back to the Workout Blender installer, click on Install Workout Blender and follow the directions. When you launch the Workout Blender, all of your existing imported videos and workouts will still be there.

Windows

After clicking on Windows Download Now, click Save on the window that opens (It is not recommended to Open or Run the file at the same time as the download). Save the installer file to your desktop. When the download is complete, double click the Install_Workout_Blender_Win_094b.zip file and follow the directions. When the installer asks if you want to replace Version 086 with version 094, allow it to, and the installation will then proceed. When you launch the Workout Blender, all of your existing imported videos and workouts will still be there.

All Users

If you previously imported videos into the Workout Blender that had improper times or names on chapters, you must delete them by clicking on the red X that appears on the cover art when you move your mouse to the video (don't worry, this does not delete the actual video file, just the links to it contained within the Workout Blender), and then drag the original files back into the Workout Blender like you did originally. The program has been updated so that the problem videos should work fine now. (Please note that if you have used the incorrectly timed or chaptered videos to create workouts, you must first delete those workouts before you can delete the video.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get the new workouts to move into the updated blender. I get a message telling me this video format is not supported. :confused:

Re-Download

You have to re-download the new workout files. We uploaded new files yesterday. Only the new files we just uploaded will work in the Blender.

Something too that everyone should know is that as long as you only create a premix from any of the four new workouts it will only take a few minutes to create a premix. All of the new videos are encoded exactly the same and this means they don't have to be re-encoded when creating a premix.

Thanks for the info. I am re-downloading now.

How about the other downloads that were not working? I don't know what all of them were, I know CTX upper body wasn't working because I have that one...but I know there were others (leaner legs?).

CTX Upper Body

They will all work now and you don't have to re-download them. However, you will need to first remove them from the Workout Blender by clicking on the red "X". Then just re-drag them into the Workout Blender and they should work fine now.

thanks! They all imported, except for the Intensity Bootcamp which I was unable to download, it told me that the link to download was expired. :confused: now what do I do? I know I didn't use 9 attempts!

Do our attempts start over again with the re-downloads?

Only saves 80%

Finally I am able to import video into the blender. But when I put together a workout it only saves to 80% and stops. What do I need to do to completely save a workout?

thanks! They all imported, except for the Intensity Bootcamp which I was unable to download, it told me that the link to download was expired. :confused: now what do I do? I know I didn't use 9 attempts!

Do our attempts start over again with the re-downloads?

That means you exceeded the maximum number of attempts. You will just need to open a ticket in the help desk and we will reset it for you. Have you tried to make a premix with the new workouts yet?

That means you exceeded the maximum number of attempts. You will just need to open a ticket in the help desk and we will reset it for you. Have you tried to make a premix with the new workouts yet?

I do know what it means, but there is no way I tried downloading just one of them 9 times and not the others. I think I've tried them about 3-4 times each until yesterday. I did lose power last night twice and my download was interrupted, but it was on the first one and I think this is the 3rd one.

If your download is interrupted and doesn't complete does it still count?

I haven't tried to make a premix yet; I am waiting for all of them to be in the blender to give me the most number of choices.

Hopefully the "Help Desk" is in the Workout Blender Bug Forum Tracker. I am not really sure where else to open a ticket and several of the forums seem to overlap in purpose.

Last edited:
If your browser starts and stops it will be counted as an attempt each time. This is probably the biggest reason people have a problem when downloading and is usually caused by virus and security software that is trying to scan the incoming download. The link for the help desk for downloads is located at the top right of this page.

Last edited:
PUB still has chapter titles wrong?? I am having a LOT of freezing issues--same as before the update. Any way of fixing this? I am running Windows 7.

Did you first click on the red "X" for PUB and delete it and then re-drag PUB into the WB? and are you using Windows 7 ...64 bit?

Error message when trying to install on Mac

I tried to install the update, but I get this error message "This application cannot be installed because this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance."

I installed the latest Adobe Air, because that Icon comes up before I get the error message. I tried to reinstall the Workout Blender update, but again...same error message :<

Hi sullivig,

It sounds like you are not dragging your Workout Blender application to the trash before you try to install the updated version. Could you verify that you are using the process outlined in this thread at the beginning for updating the Mac version? (Copied below) If you are doing this and it still is giving the error, please let me know and we will go from there. Thanks!

Mac

After the new installer file downloads from our web site, double click on the disc image (the file called Install_Workout_Blender_Mac_094b.dmg) to mount the installer disc. Next, and this is important or the update will not work, you must open your "Applications" folder, scroll down to "Workout Blender", and drag the application into the trash can. Next, go back to the Workout Blender installer, click on Install Workout Blender and follow the directions. When you launch the Workout Blender, all of your existing imported videos and workouts will still be there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.