STS Total Body

LauraR

Cathlete
My download of STS Total Body does not have a chapter menu. It's a download that I got when I pre-ordered the series. Is there a newer version that does have chapters?

Laura, JFYI, my STS TB has chapters. It's the DL I got when I pre-ordered also. I moved it onto my iPad and they work just fine. Good Luck!

My download of STS Total Body does not have a chapter menu. It's a download that I got when I pre-ordered the series. Is there a newer version that does have chapters?

Your Download has chapters, you just have to watch it on an Apple product like iTunes or QuickTime to see them.

I don't think this is covered anywhere else, but I'm throwing it into this existing thread because it fits the title.

The only download I had prior to purchasing the low impact series was the STS Total Body download. I've had it on my iPhone 3GS since I purchased it, and when I use it I use either my laptop (iTunes) or my phone to watch it.

When I purchased the Low Impact downloads, I decided to dig out my old iPhone 3, which has mostly been sitting in a drawer, and use that to keep near my TV so I can work out with the big screen. :) I had no problem copying the low impact series to the iPhone 3, but when I try to download the STS vid, I get the following error:

"STS Total Body" was not copied because the video format is not support by your iPhone

My iTunes and iPhone software is up to date, and I've done all the fun stuff like restarting the phone, iTunes, my computer, etc. I'm halfway decent at this computer thing, but I can't figure out why it work on my 3GS, and not my 3G, especially since the newer series works fine on the older phone.

Soo...help! :)

Hi dobegrrrl,

I have an iPhone 3G sitting at home that I will give this a try on to see if I can tell what the issue is and will get back to you.

Hi,

I may need a couple days on this one. Realized that I have the old 1G and 3GS at home, but lent my 3G to a friend who smashed his screen until his 4S arrives. I will see if I can get it back from him before the weekend to test it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.