Problem putting something together with Blender

hiho322

Cathlete
I've had no problems using the Workout Blender in the last year or so, which is great. However, tonight, I was trying to put together some things from XTrain and make a mix of Hard Strikes (all except cooldown plus Bonus Core 1 plus Hard Strikes cooldown) and ran into some trouble. I started with Chapters 5 through 14, added Bonus Core 1 and then Chapter 15 of Hard Strikes. Once it was created, I realized that the sync was off in many places. I'm using WB version 0.9.9 and the latest Adobe Air (just updated it) on my iMac (running Lion) and I haven't had problems since Curt gave us a workaround many months ago. The original download of just Hard Strikes is fine. Any ideas what went wrong once I got creative?

Thanks,

Annie

I've had no problems using the Workout Blender in the last year or so, which is great. However, tonight, I was trying to put together some things from XTrain and make a mix of Hard Strikes (all except cooldown plus Bonus Core 1 plus Hard Strikes cooldown) and ran into some trouble. I started with Chapters 5 through 14, added Bonus Core 1 and then Chapter 15 of Hard Strikes. Once it was created, I realized that the sync was off in many places. I'm using WB version 0.9.9 and the latest Adobe Air (just updated it) on my iMac (running Lion) and I haven't had problems since Curt gave us a workaround many months ago. The original download of just Hard Strikes is fine. Any ideas what went wrong once I got creative?

Thanks,

Annie

Bumping!!!!!!!!!

Hi Annie,

It seems that adding one-chapter videos into mixes has been causing problems for Mac and Windows users, albeit in different ways. We are looking into the problems and a fix.

Good to know that's what it was. Thanks for answering and please post again when someone figures this out.

All the Best,

Annie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.