Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

Problem putting something together with Blender

Discussion in 'Cathe Downloads Forum' started by hiho322, Jan 16, 2013.

1. hiho322 Cathlete

I've had no problems using the Workout Blender in the last year or so, which is great. However, tonight, I was trying to put together some things from XTrain and make a mix of Hard Strikes (all except cooldown plus Bonus Core 1 plus Hard Strikes cooldown) and ran into some trouble. I started with Chapters 5 through 14, added Bonus Core 1 and then Chapter 15 of Hard Strikes. Once it was created, I realized that the sync was off in many places. I'm using WB version 0.9.9 and the latest Adobe Air (just updated it) on my iMac (running Lion) and I haven't had problems since Curt gave us a workaround many months ago. The original download of just Hard Strikes is fine. Any ideas what went wrong once I got creative?

Thanks,

Annie

2. hiho322 Cathlete

Bumping!!!!!!!!!

3. Curt Kapus Administrator

Hi Annie,

It seems that adding one-chapter videos into mixes has been causing problems for Mac and Windows users, albeit in different ways. We are looking into the problems and a fix.

4. hiho322 Cathlete

Good to know that's what it was. Thanks for answering and please post again when someone figures this out.

All the Best,

Annie