Cathe, thanks for the wonderful new option!

Aquajock

Cathlete
Just wanted to lob a post to thank you - once again - for an awesome new option in Fitnessland! (My Fitnessland, anyway.) I'm very much looking forward to perusing the new downloadable versions of your workouts and selecting the ones I want to put on an iPod I have that has been waiting for just this moment. (I also have a very good-natured computer whiz of a 20-year-old whom I'm going to hire to help me download these onto my computer then said iPod.) I've sensed for a long time that downloads were the next wave in home-exercise workout production, and I couldn't be happier that SNM is now offering them.

I also wanted to thank you for the extremely generous offer of free Shock Cardio download/s for those of us who have preordered the SCS series. This reminds me of the series you released a few years ago ("The Sash Series", as our beloved Vee calls it) in which you gave pre-orderers Cardio Fusion totally gratis in part as a thank you for the wait. You also replaced everyone's discs on that series unasked, as I recall, because certain of the discs in the first shipment were problematic. No fuss, no muss, no begging to fix the problem. Just boom. Problem solved.

As a totally satisfied customer of yours since 2000, I say that you're still setting the standard. Take care, don't work(out) yourself to death, and please don't think that all of your customers believe in punishing good deeds. Some of us still know a great thing when we see one (on DVD OR on download!).

Love,

Annette

I completely agree! I have been amazed at some of the posts I have seen since this new offer was made available. Not only are Cathe's workouts the gold standard but also the service and help we get here also set the bar!

mahalo nui loa (thank-you very much in Hawaiian)!!

sarah

Ditto what everyone just said! (Except I haven't been here as long as Debbie has!):D

Ditto, A. Jock! You took the words out of my mouth(keyboard)!

I am nothing but appreciative, thankful, and gloriously happy about the workouts you produce, and now the many options you offer to own the workouts!

How awesome for you to offer the SCS FREE download to all of that preordered! I am completely tech-illiterate and am not quite sure how it all works or what it is exactly, but I know I'm excited about it! :eek: lol!

Gracias por todo!!

I totally agree - I am so excited about the download option. As soon as I saw the announcement on Cathe's website, I started downloading Imax 3. I had been on the fence about ordering a few of Cathe's DVDs, but now the incentive of convenience and the lower download price means I'll definitely be getting those workouts!

The download took about 3 hours, which isn't exactly instant gratification, but it's a whole lot better than waiting 3+ days for a DVD to be delivered. I had zero problems with purchasing, downloading and playing the video on my iMac (with a pretty large monitor), which is where I already played all my workout DVDs anyway. I just finished Imax 3 for the first time and am so glad I decided to get it. Next up will probably be Low Max and High Step Challenge...then, maybe even STS...a little at a time!

Unstrungharp!

Def get Lowmax!!! It's one of my all-time favs!!! (Not that you can go wrong with any Cathe workout)

Another totally satisfied customer here!! You always go above and beyond the call of duty to serve your customers and I, for one, appreciate it!!

I agree with Ajock. You folks never cease to amaze me with your incredible products, which stand head and shoulders and then some above all others in the industry.

You don't need me to tell you this, but just about everyone I know has some kind of ipod or ipod-like device. Personally, I think my nano is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And while I was perfectly happy buying your workouts on DVD, the download options and all of the discount offers that go with them are to die for! :D

BRAVO!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.