Cant drop videos into blender

Viola1625

Cathlete
Hi. I have a MacBook, running on the latest OS. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the blender, but I still can not get the videos to drop into the blender? They just bounce right back into the download folder? Any ideas?

Hi Viola1625,

When you drag the video over the "Drag Your Cathe Videos Here to Import" box, does your cursor change to an arrow with a green "ball" with a + sign in it? If not, try holding over that box for a second to see if the cursor changes and then drop it in. If it is changing and still does not import, I will have to do a little more research; this is the first time we have heard of this problem. Thanks!

Hi Viola1625,

When you drag the video over the "Drag Your Cathe Videos Here to Import" box, does your cursor change to an arrow with a green "ball" with a + sign in it? If not, try holding over that box for a second to see if the cursor changes and then drop it in. If it is changing and still does not import, I will have to do a little more research; this is the first time we have heard of this problem. Thanks!

Hi! Thank you for the reply. I do get the green ball. When I drop it, another "drag your Cathe Videos Here to Import" box pops up, and I also get the "Importing your Cathe Information: Please do not move your original video file, (the one you just dropped into the workout blender) from its present location. But, nothing else happens. The original import box is still empty???

Hi Viola 1625,

Thanks for the information. I have a couple questions before we delve deeper into this. When you stated that you have uninstalled the Blender, have you been using the process outlined here: http://cathe.com/forum/2062906-post1.html ? Also, are you using the most current version for OS X Mountain Lion here: Workout Blender by Cathe Friedrich ? Just checking these two things because, especially in the case of the full installation, they can make a big difference in whether you have success or not.

Hi Viola 1625,

Thanks for the information. I have a couple questions before we delve deeper into this. When you stated that you have uninstalled the Blender, have you been using the process outlined here: http://cathe.com/forum/2062906-post1.html ? Also, are you using the most current version for OS X Mountain Lion here: Workout Blender by Cathe Friedrich ? Just checking these two things because, especially in the case of the full installation, they can make a big difference in whether you have success or not.

Thank you Kurt. I waited and had my husband try to get workout blender using the steps you have suggested. He is a software engineer, so I figured he'd be more likely to get it right. Despite his efforts,though, it still will not work. When I try to drop in the video, the result is the same. I'm a new customer to Cathe, and I purchased a TON of stuff just recently via download. For the most part, I do ok flipping through the individual tracks on the x- train to do what the Premixes do. The one premix that I would love to have, that is hard to do clicking through individual tracks is the LIS Afterburn single intervals. It needs to be done via the blender. If I send proof of purchase, is there anyway someone could mix it for me and I could download just that? Not likely I'm guessing, but I don't think the blender is ever going to work )-: I have a MacBook and I am running the latest OS. Thanks so much for your help. Corrina

Hi. I have a MacBook, running on the latest OS. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the blender, but I still can not get the videos to drop into the blender? They just bounce right back into the download folder? Any ideas?

I have this issue, too. I have a brand new Mac Book Pro and I can't get the videos to load in the Workout Blender, either. Maybe the issue isn't that isolated after all?

Hello Epcot Chick,

We are working on the issue, but thank you for the input. It helps to know that this is not isolated. One question, are you working on a retina display version of the MacBook Pro? And if so, the 13 or 15"? Thanks!

Hi Curt,

Thanks for responding. I am on a 13 inch MacBook Pro without the retina display. I know you posted a link to a fix for people with Lion/Mountain Lion, but I am brand new to the Mac world and I feel uneasy trying that just yet.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.