Thank You Daytona Cathletes

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
A Big Warm Hello To All Of Our Daytona Cathletes!!! Oh my goodness, the pace has been non-stop since I have flown back from our road trip a couple of weeks ago and I have missed you all greatly.

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for coming out to Daytona to share such a wonderful weekend with me as well as with one another. There is no doubt in my mind we have created a lifetime of memories on this road trip. I also wanted to thank EVERYONE for that wonderful card and gift certificate to NIKE. That was so nice (and sneaky, ;)) of you all. I was touched by your generosity I will be sure to get something special to remind me of our fabulous weekend.

Over the last couple of weeks we have posted hundreds of pictures for you to enjoy, reminisce over, and share with your family and friends. Many of you have expressed how fun the weekend was because you could just let loose and have fun expressing your excitement and love for fitness amongst other Cathletes. Everyone here "get's it" is what many of you said. I am having a blast looking at these photos. Whether posed or impromtu, they all exude energy. I loved everything about the weekend. From classes, to mealtime bonding, to fireside chit chatting, to taking walks in the ocean breeze....it was just awesome to do this with all of you. I think almost everyones favorite class was Boot Camp on the Beach. Working hard along the ocean air and cooling down to a barefoot splash in the water. But really the entire weekend was loaded with non-stop activity, laughter and bonding. We even had a couple of husbands, who are also committed Cathletes, sign up and join in the fun....way to go!!!! My sister, a local Floridian, also jumped in our Cathlete camp and wore her stripes proudly :D A few of your brought your families to the resort for an extended vacation and I enjoyed meeting them and hearing how proud they were of you.

How about the Casting Call turnout ???? Wow, we had such a large audition for that. That's just fantastic!!! Thank you for taking the time to do this. As I talked to you in the hallway, I was moved at how much time you took to prepare for this audition and when it was your turn, how much of your heart and soul you poured into this. After filming is complete I will go through each audition with my full and undivided attention. Linda and Tom, our audition team, wished me luck upon handing me the tape as they said all of the auditions were outstanding. Way to work it Cathletes!!!!

I also want to take this time to thank Cyndi (aka Retrofit on the Cathe forums) for volunteering her time to help with registration, event details, and most especially, take photo's of us the entire weekend. Cyndi, I don't know how you do it with 6 camera's on one arm, 4 with special instructions on the other, and 7 more on the table in front of you. You get us to smile and capture the moment every time. I can tell you love what you do just from viewing your pictures. Bless your heart and your stamina. I'd like to thank the DJ Neal for his tireless enthusiam in supplying us with high energy music for the entire weekend. Whether we were indoors or outdoors, Neal was always set up and ready to go, playing music to suit our mood. He really rocked it!!! Go Neal! I would also like to thank Linda and Tom from Cathe dot Com for accompanying us on this trip to do the auditions and help with all of the onsight details and PR planning. Your hard work did not go unoticed. I'd also like to thank FeelFitWear for providing all of my workout clothing for the event. Many of you asked about my outfits, espcially those blue kickbox pants, and I will provide more specific info for that in another post. I'd also like to thank all of the staff and management at Daytona Beach Resorts for their wonderful hospitality and friendly accomodations....and yes, we can go through some water :D

A very special thank you goes out to our sponsor Eggland's Best for allowing us the opportunity to present you with our National Fitness Tour. With their help, we are able to bring our road trips to your hometown. Btw, I also really enjoyed the various high protein, low fat egg recipes that they prepared each morning to fuel us for our high energy day.

But once again, I have to say, my biggest thank you of all goes out to all of you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining me on such a special and endearing weekend. Your laughter, and yes, even your tears, have moved me beyond words. These trips are a time for me to get to know you on a deeper, more personal level and that I did. Please keep all of your dreams alive and your hearts and souls empowered. You inspire me more than you will ever know!!!!!!

Bonus Burn Hugs,
Cathe

Last edited:
What a beautiful, heartfelt post Cathe! Words can never say how much I would love to have been there to experience the fun you all had. You all really did ROCK IT!!!

Thank You!!!!

Hi Cathe,

I just read your very heartfelt and wonderful post and it brings back so many memories from just two short weeks ago! I swear I am still on cloud nine and my workouts have been even better since I got back.

I'm sure that all of the Cathletes will agree with me in that we need to thank you for your time and for making us feel so at home that weekend! I didn't think that my first RT experience from last year could be topped but the weekend in Daytona certainly did that. I think that getting to meet other people who feel the same way about working out is almost as good as getting to work out with you in person. Everyone that I met had so much energy and was so encouraging.

The resort was just wonderful and you couldn't beat the service. Having the DJ there was a nice extra and I've gone out and purchased 3 of the cd's that I remember him playing.

And Cyndi did an awesome job on all of the pictures. I honestly don't know how she does it! And she always has a smile on her face!!!!

I am so thrilled that Eggland is doing this for us. I hope to see you next year for at least one of the tour stops. And I will certainly be planning on Daytona again!

And now it's time for me to do 4DS bootcamp. Too bad I won't be doing it on the beach!

Have a good day,
Bev

Having been on the July 2008 RT at Cathe's club in New Jersey, I could only imagine what this weekend must've been like!!! If you're lucky enough to get the chance to do one of these weekends, you simply have to. The memories alone are more than worth the cost.

Cathe,

A Great Big Thank You goes out to you for allowing us the opportunity to participate in an event like this. You are such a busy person and yet you are able to have events like this that pull you away from your other committments. And while at this event you gave us your undivided attention as if you had nothing else on your mind. This was my fifth road trip and the relaxed atmosphere of this one made it all the more meaningful. Having the opportunity to work out with you in life classes throughout the weekend, getting to visit with you, and getting to know and share this with 50 other fitness minded people made this a very memorable event. Thank you for all you do.

Jean

Thank you for your sincere letter

Your letter said everything. I am so grateful that (i'm sure everyone is is too) I wake up and workout to someone that is so sincere and down to earth on dvd as she is in person. It was so wonderful to see in in Daytona considering I live in Tampa...so the drive was possible. Your energy and spirit keep the rest of us going and YES, I loved the blue pants with the turquoise u had on for kickboxing, is it my size also...NOT! I'm Sheela, aka mommyoftwo...not sure how to post my picture yet.

Aw...thank you!!!!

Hi Cathe!

That was such a nice letter - thank you for taking the time out of your super busy schedule to write us! Thank you so much for hosting such a great event. I had the best time and I can't wait to go back to Daytona to meet up with you and with all the Catheletes again.

Thank you for the chance of a lifetime - auditioning for one of your videos!

It was great to meet and spend time with everyone. Sign me up for the next one!!!

Have a great day and good luck with filming and with viewing those audition tapes!

No, no... THANK-YOU!!!

Cathe,
I'm still talking about the weekend and love seeing all the pictures! The weekend exceeded all my expectations! I marvel in your energy, generosity and positivity!!!!!!
I loved the workouts, the laughs, the chats, meeting sooooo many AWESOME people and having the opportunity to thank-you again for the change you have nurtured in me, both physically and mentally!
Thank-you to Egglands Best... your sponsorship enables all of us to have this amazing experience!

Cathe,
What a nice letter(while I"m dabbing the tears off my eyes). Everything you do you do from your heart and I think every Cathlete agrees. Thank you so much for the fun weekend road trip. I look at my pictures every day and I drive my co-workers insane with all my talking about "Cathe" and all the new people I met. I've met many new great friends that I look forward to seeing at every trip. Thank for for the opportunity to audition. that has always been one of my dreams. And thank you for being you.

Kristin

wonderful weekend

How fun to see the pictures and remember all of the fun. As a teacher and a mom of three, this weekend was a TREAT in so many ways. Cathe, what a pleasure to meet you and other exuberant, empowered women. It was amazing to enjoy fun work outs and get to know so many great people! Thank you,
joan:D

Last edited:
Agree with everyone,s comments

I thank you,Chris, the staff at Cathe.com, and Egglands Best for a WONDERFUL weekend. I love looking at the pictures, special thank you to Cyndi for all the pictures.The location was perfect, and I hope you will make it a yearly event. It was great meeting all of you, and I CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN.

Suzette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.