XTRAIN- Tshirt and/or Tank for Motivation and inspiration?

Hi SNM,

There has been a discussion on cathe's fan page debating whether or not we will have a motivational t-shirt, like for STS, with our upcoming train currently on construction:):):).

I think it would be inspirational and motivational to have one. My preference would be a well fitted Tank with a quote such " I am certainly not missing this TRAIN, are you" or " I am boarding cathe's X-train, How about you" this is just an example. Cathletes please feel free to suggest other quotes:p:p

Thanks for working so hard on this upcoming project,

Nathalie

XTRAIN T-Shirt

We already have an XTRAIN T-Shirt in the works. The shirt will have the XTRAIN logo, but will also use sweat activated ink. A hidden message will appear when you sweat, proof positive that you got "your butt kicked by Cathe"!

Wow, so excited

We already have an XTRAIN T-Shirt in the works. The shirt will have the XTRAIN logo, but will also use sweat activated ink. A hidden message will appear when you sweat, proof positive that you got "your butt kicked by Cathe"!

:):):)...I am up for any sweatfest.
Great news ;);)

Thanks for the reply,

Nathalie

XTRAIN T-Shirt Suggestions

548155_10151191872767162_1409125479_n.jpg

We just posted the following on our Facebook Fan Page:

Need some suggestions for an XTRAIN T-Shirt

Were looking for suggestions for an XTRAIN T-shirt we will be selling. The shirt will have the XTRAIN logo, but will also use sweat activated ink. A hidden message will appear when you sweat, proof positive that you got "your butt kicked by Cathe"! The Shirt picture shows "No Pain, No Gain" as the hidden message, but we feel this is a little too dated. What would you like the motivational message that appears when you sweat to say? Some things we thought of are:

I Got my butt kicked by Cathe

I Am The Competition

But what do you think?

Oh my God, this thread is turning into an exciting and fun one.

My suggestion

" Sweating my butt off cathe's style"
" Incinerating fat cathe's style"
" I just came off the warrior train"

Preferably on a trendy tank ;)

Last edited:
I put a few on fb.
But maybe, show me some teeth!
Or who's boss...
or are you working?
Or my fav... I survived the XTRAIn.
Or BODY BY...CATHE...

XTRAIN T-SHIRT

I know sometimes after the end of a hard work-out Cathe will say, you've earned yourself a stretch.....

So, after you sweat through your shirt it could say -

You've earned yourself a stretch :)

xiangnimen said:
I know sometimes after the end of a hard work-out Cathe will say, you've earned yourself a stretch.....

So, after you sweat through your shirt it could say -

You've earned yourself a stretch :)

Hum thats good to!

SNM -

Thanks for posting this here. I've noted that over the past 6 months or so there are items that are posed on fb that aren't posed in the forums...I hope so much that doesn't continue. Is there a particular reason? Example is the photo of the studio prep, or of the clothing FFW created. Or even the deal on the LIS bundle...you did end up posting that, but not until about a week after it was posted on fb.

I know you all are extremely busy, so I don't mean to complain, but I love these forums and want them to remain vibrant!

BTW, I love "I am the competition".

I was just thinking - near the end of Afterburn Cathe says - get down and get ready, to get ugly.....

So, the shirt could say -

I got down and I got ugly!! :)

SNM -

Thanks for posting this here. I've noted that over the past 6 months or so there are items that are posed on fb that aren't posed in the forums...I hope so much that doesn't continue. Is there a particular reason? Example is the photo of the studio prep, or of the clothing FFW created. Or even the deal on the LIS bundle...you did end up posting that, but not until about a week after it was posted on fb.

I know you all are extremely busy, so I don't mean to complain, but I love these forums and want them to remain vibrant!

BTW, I love "I am the competition".

I agree. I feel Cathe Forums are much more personals than FB. This is my most frequented website :D. I hope it will be alive & kicking for many more years to come :).

I like "I am the competition".

One that might be cute is "Sweatlets" or whatever that cute little word is that Cathe says in the new workouts, CF I think? So we'd sweat and the "Sweatlets" would show up on our shirts!

On a tougher note - how about "Burn" with some cool font used. "Burn it out", "Burn it off". (I'm on a burn kick - sorry!)

Or "That felt great!"

Or "Is she serious?" (what I normally ask during many of her workouts).

Ok one more and I'll stop - "Serious Burn".

I like burn it off to..

like the back can say "burn "" on top and below it " it off " and those two words can appear after we sweat!
Or. Like that one I said " body by" and the name "Cathe " apears after u sweat!

I also like " take that! "

548155_10151191872767162_1409125479_n.jpg

We just posted the following on our Facebook Fan Page:

Need some suggestions for an XTRAIN T-Shirt

Were looking for suggestions for an XTRAIN T-shirt we will be selling. The shirt will have the XTRAIN logo, but will also use sweat activated ink. A hidden message will appear when you sweat, proof positive that you got "your butt kicked by Cathe"! The Shirt picture shows "No Pain, No Gain" as the hidden message, but we feel this is a little too dated. What would you like the motivational message that appears when you sweat to say? Some things we thought of are:

I Got my butt kicked by Cathe

I Am The Competition

But what do you think?

The messages doesn't matter to me I think they are all cool. My request is if you all could make them in extended sizes, 1x, 2x, 3x etc.

I would really like to order a size but none of them are in my size, but I would really like this one :)

I like any of the warrior comments I saw earlier or maybe something about " work work" or " you look so good doing that"

Gotta say I'm not a fan of the "no pain no gain" slogan, personally I think it's very 80's - it's not original, we've all seen it/heard it already and surely it's past it's use by date but I know a lot of you out there love it. Just my opinion people - let the tomato flinging begin!

What about

"I got Hiit by the Xtrain" ?

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.