Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

So, what is your fav Xtrain workout?

This is a discussion on So, what is your fav Xtrain workout? within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I have read some reviews and a few have posted that this series may be,your favorite series. My question is, ...

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

I have read some reviews and a few have posted that this series may be,your favorite series.
My question is, since most have had a chance to do all of them what one is your favorite? I guess we can pick a fav weight workout, and a fav cardio.

For me so far i am in love with cardio leg blast, and hardstrikes, burn sets are a fav too. Im having a hard time picking a favorite That said, i still havnt tried supercuts ( not on rotation yet)

So what is your fav Xtrain workout ! ?
Old 01-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Cathlete
jengollf's Profile Fields

It is so hard to choose--I love all of them. My favorite I think is Cardio Leg Blast followed by Supercuts. I also love the 100 Rep Challenges--especially hip thrusts.

My least favorite is Legs. I do like it, but I prefer Cardio Leg Blast.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Catheite
weener's Profile Fields

it's hard to pick one - I love the weight workouts and for cardio I LOVE All Out Low Impact HiiT.

~~~~~~~~~
I grew up as teener weener. It got shorten to weener when a nephew was learning to talk and he just called me weener.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32418450@N05/

3 time STS graduate
Old 01-28-2013, 11:01 AM

well i kind of like her HIIT low impac i just started my first week me n my mom were doing the indulation 90 day one i like the leg one too. Im not really burning a lot of calories though on my heart rate monitor so idk if im doing them right lol...whats your favorite one?
Old 01-28-2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jengollf View Post
It is so hard to choose--I love all of them. My favorite I think is Cardio Leg Blast followed by Supercuts. I also love the 100 Rep Challenges--especially hip thrusts.

My least favorite is Legs. I do like it, but I prefer Cardio Leg Blast.

mine too! i just dont like cuz thier so long 80 minutes
Old 01-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Cathlete

Lol so so far cardio leg blast everyone is more in agreement over him. Then i see supercuts and that makes me excited for next Sunday! It makes me really want to do it now, i have not gotten to it yet. Thats y i ask also, because i honestly think its hard to tell what one i love the most!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:24 AM
Cathlete

I really like them all but I love Supercuts
Old 01-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Catheite

I have to say Hard Strikes. Even though it doesn't burn a ton of carloies it's so much fun and so different from anything else I have. I also really like Supercuts!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:43 AM
Cathlete
firemedic's Profile Fields

I love them all too. But I torn between hard strikes and all out low impact. but I am loving the weights.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:43 PM
Cathlete

Oh see i am in love with hardstrikes also. I think for 34 minutes it burns a desent amount .i wore my hrm i burned about 320 in 34 minutes and i burn that jogging 3 miles. So i think for a small amount of time it is a great cal burner!