So, what is your fav Xtrain workout?

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
I have read some reviews and a few have posted that this series may be,your favorite series.
My question is, since most have had a chance to do all of them what one is your favorite? I guess we can pick a fav weight workout, and a fav cardio.

For me so far i am in love with cardio leg blast, and hardstrikes, burn sets are a fav too. Im having a hard time picking a favorite :) That said, i still havnt tried supercuts ( not on rotation yet)

So what is your fav Xtrain workout ! ?

It is so hard to choose--I love all of them. My favorite I think is Cardio Leg Blast followed by Supercuts. I also love the 100 Rep Challenges--especially hip thrusts.

My least favorite is Legs. I do like it, but I prefer Cardio Leg Blast.

it's hard to pick one - I love the weight workouts and for cardio I LOVE All Out Low Impact HiiT.

well i kind of like her HIIT low impac i just started my first week me n my mom were doing the indulation 90 day one i like the leg one too. Im not really burning a lot of calories though on my heart rate monitor so idk if im doing them right lol...whats your favorite one?

It is so hard to choose--I love all of them. My favorite I think is Cardio Leg Blast followed by Supercuts. I also love the 100 Rep Challenges--especially hip thrusts.

My least favorite is Legs. I do like it, but I prefer Cardio Leg Blast.

mine too! i just dont like cuz thier so long 80 minutes

Lol so so far cardio leg blast everyone is more in agreement over him. Then i see supercuts and that makes me excited for next Sunday! It makes me really want to do it now, i have not gotten to it yet. Thats y i ask also, because i honestly think its hard to tell what one i love the most!

I have to say Hard Strikes. Even though it doesn't burn a ton of carloies it's so much fun and so different from anything else I have. I also really like Supercuts!

I love them all too. But I torn between hard strikes and all out low impact. but I am loving the weights.

Oh see i am in love with hardstrikes also. I think for 34 minutes it burns a desent amount .i wore my hrm i burned about 320 in 34 minutes and i burn that jogging 3 miles. So i think for a small amount of time it is a great cal burner!

Renee
I love your hair color and cut! The bangs suit you very well :). Very pretty avatar ;).

I love Burn Sets and the 100RC's the best!!! Super Cuts coming in at a close 3rd :).

Natasha

Hard Strikes is really growing on me- it is a great stress reliever without being killer hard- just plain fun cardio.
I also really like the Legs - I didn't think I would because the weights are so light and the standing is short - but this is actually what I really like about it. It had no dread factor and I feel really sculpted by the end. I enjoy all the other workouts as well- it is great to have a system with varying intensity.
I really appreciate that the upper body workouts can be done in less than 40 minutes or so and they really move and so I feel that there is no time wasted.
A great series!

I usualy dont like one or two in a series but i tell ya i really cannot say that about this series. I am hoping she will do more weight wo that are like this, no barbell! If i could have suggested anything for it to be even more perfect would have been an 11th dvd in the series, that is step aerobics with this awesome music she used, and add rod stewart vocals! :) i know i got it bad for the older music. Lol

Last edited:
I usualy dont like one or two in a series but i tell ya i really cannot say that about this series. I am hoping she will do more weight wo that are like this, no barbell! If i could have suggested anything for it to be even more perfect would have been an 11th dvd in the series, that is step aerobics with this awesome music she used, and add rod stewart vocals! :) i know i got it bad for the older music. Lol

ITA *sigh*. I'm a little disappointed there were no complex-step w/o's :(. Oh well, perhaps the next pre-order :).

My favorites are cardio leg blast and supercuts. Love supercuts!! I wish there had been a step workout as well, but they've been saying for a while now that stepping isn't as popular as it used to be, so maybe that's why. I wish she would make some more intense step work outs. That's how I started with Cathe in the first place, and it doesn't even feel like exercise.

It's tough to choose because I'm loving them all and truly appreciating the way they all work together (and all the planning that went into making that happen!)

But Cardio Leg Blast is in the lead. It's fun, challenging and efficient. I really feel like it counts for both a cardio and a lower body workout.

It is difficult to pick just one. I really love the burn sets for strength...the time just seems to fly and my muscles are really pumped afterward. I know that I have hit them hard. For cardio/metabolic conditioning...probably Hard Strikes and Supercuts. Really like this one! But I do love them all. And it's funny, I never want to do the Legs workout but when I am actually doing it, I'm berating myself cause it's a fantastic workout. I don't know what my problem is except that I haven't lived without DOMS since I began this program.

Vicky

I love them all, but the instant "this is going to be a favorite!" response came when I did Cardio Leg Blast. It's fantastic!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.