Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

Pre-Order Cathe’s New XTRAIN Workout Series

This is a discussion on Pre-Order Cathe’s New XTRAIN Workout Series within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; The Pre-Sale has now started for Cathe's new XTRAIN DVDs and/or downloads that have an estimated ship date of late ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Administrator

Default Pre-Order Cathe’s New XTRAIN Workout Series

The Pre-Sale has now started for Cathe's new XTRAIN DVDs and/or downloads that have an estimated ship date of late Fall or early Winter. And Don't Forget!...You can also get free shipping on all of our current in stock DVDs (including our newest: CrossFire and To The Max) and most of our lighter fitness equipment like Firewalkers, Slide N Glide discs and bands when you pre-order XTRAIN.

With our XTRAIN pre-sale we're offering Double Free Shipping which means if you order any of our other in stock DVDs and/or qualified fitness equipment along with your XTRAIN preorder, we will ship your current in stock items now worldwide for FREE. When XTRAIN is available it will ship for FREE too! Don't forget to use the discount coupons shown below on any of our current in stock DVDs and fitness products | Order Now |

Old 07-16-2012, 06:07 AM
Cathlete
mackenzie's Profile Fields

Anyone else having trouble with the link to order?
Old 07-16-2012, 06:12 AM
Cathlete

Got it to work!!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:20 AM
beemerjen1's Profile Fields

I could not get the link to work either through msn or my ipad. i had to exit msn and just go straight to the internet on my computer. i must have too many safety blocks.
Jen
Old 07-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Cathlete

I actually went to the Shop Cathe tab to pre-order.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Cathlete
mrsprincess07's Profile Fields

I ordered last night without issues. No release date has been given (**snicker** that'll give people on "other" forums less to complain about!) but I am assuming it won't be for many months. This however is perfect for me as Baby Girl is due in a few months and I plan on using the strength workouts with my favorite cardio, non-Cathe routines. I've always loved her strength routines and with the shorter programs, I can or should be able to fit it into my schedule and life and still not be too worn out with a new baby. Personally, I am very excited for the strength work and it's nice IMO to not have to rely on premixes to get a short yet effective strength workout. Thanks Cathe and SNM for listening to your customers. I know I love that I should be able to mix and match the workouts to suite my needs and to use them how I want in a way that works for both my schedule and post-baby recovery body. Especially if we're talking something along the lines of CrossTrain Express meets 4DS; sounds good to me!

Expecting Miracle Baby #2 in September 2014!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 05:23 PM
monkeydoodle's Profile Fields

Default rear delts

I am so happy to see more rear delt work, I have poor posture and have been working hard on my rear delts for some time. I am really looking forward to seeing this in a rotation and with hopefully some creative moves. I am so tired of bentover flyes, I knwo it will still be in there but can't wait to see some new moves! I only know three moves and the incline bench rear flye sucks for larger breasts (I think anyone over a C cup would find this uncomfortable).
That is so cool that a calnder and guide are included too, I didn't see those details until I ordered today! Thanks Cathe! you are truly amazing!
Old 07-19-2012, 10:12 PM
SaraFit's Profile Fields

Just curious if the xtrain presale dads get packaged in individual cases like they would if I ordered them separately or if they get packaged together in one case? I haven't been around long enough for larger presales before and came across a picture today that looked like LIS was packaged together in one case.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Cathe said they will be in a boxed set like LIS was. Once presale is over they will be individual cases ..
Old 07-21-2012, 12:58 AM

No haven't any problem yet. Its pretty good.