Pre-Order Cathe’s New XTRAIN Workout Series

SNM Videos

Administrator
xtrainheader600px.jpg

The Pre-Sale has now started for Cathe's new XTRAIN DVDs and/or downloads that have an estimated ship date of late Fall or early Winter. And Don't Forget!...You can also get free shipping on all of our current in stock DVDs (including our newest: CrossFire and To The Max) and most of our lighter fitness equipment like Firewalkers, Slide N Glide discs and bands when you pre-order XTRAIN.

With our XTRAIN pre-sale we're offering Double Free Shipping which means if you order any of our other in stock DVDs and/or qualified fitness equipment along with your XTRAIN preorder, we will ship your current in stock items now worldwide for FREE. When XTRAIN is available it will ship for FREE too! Don't forget to use the discount coupons shown below on any of our current in stock DVDs and fitness products | Order Now |

alljulycoupons31.jpg

I could not get the link to work either through msn or my ipad. i had to exit msn and just go straight to the internet on my computer. i must have too many safety blocks.
Jen

I ordered last night without issues. No release date has been given (**snicker** that'll give people on "other" forums less to complain about!) but I am assuming it won't be for many months. This however is perfect for me as Baby Girl is due in a few months and I plan on using the strength workouts with my favorite cardio, non-Cathe routines. I've always loved her strength routines and with the shorter programs, I can or should be able to fit it into my schedule and life and still not be too worn out with a new baby. Personally, I am very excited for the strength work and it's nice IMO to not have to rely on premixes to get a short yet effective strength workout. Thanks Cathe and SNM for listening to your customers. I know I love that I should be able to mix and match the workouts to suite my needs and to use them how I want in a way that works for both my schedule and post-baby recovery body. Especially if we're talking something along the lines of CrossTrain Express meets 4DS; sounds good to me!

:D

rear delts

I am so happy to see more rear delt work, I have poor posture and have been working hard on my rear delts for some time. I am really looking forward to seeing this in a rotation and with hopefully some creative moves. I am so tired of bentover flyes, I knwo it will still be in there but can't wait to see some new moves! I only know three moves and the incline bench rear flye sucks for larger breasts (I think anyone over a C cup would find this uncomfortable).
That is so cool that a calnder and guide are included too,:D I didn't see those details until I ordered today! Thanks Cathe! you are truly amazing!

Just curious if the xtrain presale dads get packaged in individual cases like they would if I ordered them separately or if they get packaged together in one case? I haven't been around long enough for larger presales before and came across a picture today that looked like LIS was packaged together in one case.

Digital Version

When the pre-order was available I was faced with dilema again: should I order the digital version? I never have a use for it.

I decided to order just the DVDs.

However, after the order was placed I looked at the time of release. I will be overseas at that time for 2 monts (end of October to end of December).

May be someone can help me decide if I should add the digital version to the pre-order.

I don't have anything (like iPad or iPhone or whatever people use for digital version) other than my laptop (windows not mac) which I'll bring with me.

My problem is that I am so technology challenged. I read the FAQs and understand I can download it for 3 times. I'll be on my own at that time with no help from my dear beloved personal IT. I might do it wrong over and over again while overseas. I'm afraid that when I'm back to the US I wouldn't be able to download it again because I might use up the quota.

I appreciate all advice :)

Thank you!
TG

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.