Post your pre-sale questions here

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! If you have any questions regarding the new workouts that you want answered before the presale ends, post them right here and I will keep checking back to answer them...

PS.....It feels so good to be back after 6 weeks away from my routine. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer :cool:

Hi, Cathe! I have a couple of questions. What do you think of the workouts so far? Which ones are your favorites? Are you as excited as we they're almost done? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the new workouts are a blast. Great tunes, great sweat, great fun. And if you like step you will be SO HAPPY because there are two totally different routines on there. I originally was going to do one routine and break it down differently for two different audiences (those who love dancy step and those who love athletic step). But I ended up making two solid workouts, each their own appeal, to each audience. So if you like both types of step (dancy and not so dancy) you will have TWO full step routines to enjoy.

Favorites? hmmmm.... tough decision because they are all so different. X10 stands out to me for the quick fix hard core variety but I also just finished editing that so I am currently biased...lol

Yes, thrilled they are almost done! I'm tired of working out alone. I need your energy :)

I think the new workouts are a blast. Great tunes, great sweat, great fun. And if you like step you will be SO HAPPY because there are two totally different routines on there. I originally was going to do one routine and break it down differently for two different audiences (those who love dancy step and those who love athletic step). But I ended up making two solid workouts, each their own appeal, to each audience. So if you like both types of step (dancy and not so dancy) you will have TWO full step routines to enjoy.

Favorites? hmmmm.... tough decision because they are all so different. X10 stands out to me for the quick fix hard core variety but I also just finished editing that so I am currently biased...lol

Yes, thrilled they are almost done! I'm tired of working out alone. I need your energy :)

Hi, Cathe! I have a couple of questions. What do you think of the workouts so far? Which ones are your favorites? Are you as excited as we they're almost done? :eek:

Hi Cathe

My questions:
1. why don't you advertise or do infomercials?
2. what kind of foundation/makeup do you use for filming?

Don't EVER stop doing what you do.

Will the workouts be easy to learn like XTRAIN?

Hi Cathe, how complicated will the choreography be for the dancy step? Pretty easy to learn? I tend to have 2 left feet, but I have picked up your other workouts so far, so I'm sure this will be the same!!!!

Also, when should we be expecting delivery? Any target dates yet?

Hi Cathe. Could you tell us more about Rockout Knockout?? Would you say more boxing, or kickbox? And pedal power?? I heard it was pretty challenging. Tougher than the first two in your eyes??? Can't wait to preview them. Thanks!!

I'd love to hear more about the kickboxing one too!! I fell in love with Hard strikes! I feel like I was in a sauna room or I went on a jog after this workout and I am hoping the new one is like HS !! I love you can get in a nice 30 minute cardio in!

Oh, I love step! I'm just not as good at fancy step, but it never stops me from trying! I'm so excited to "work work" with you! Your workouts get better and better. Every time I think new workouts are the best ever, you release something even better! Thanks, Cathe.

Cathe - Can you give us any information on the approximate times for these 3 workouts?

Flextrain
Lean Legs and Abs
Great Glutes

Also - do any of those have a cardio component or are they strictly weight training?

Thank you!!

Hi Cathe,
I'm interested in more info on the cycling workout. Will it be similar to your other cycling workouts where there's a good deal of standing (which I love!) or will it be more "outdoor cycling-ish"? How long is it? Will you be doing jumps and surges? I've loved the other two (particularly Ride) and would love to see more like those!

I have missed Loraine's presence in your last few series of DVDs. Any chance we will be seeing her in any of the upcoming workouts?

Hi Angela,

Thanks for your kind words....

The reason I haven't done infomercials is 1) we don't have expertise in that field and 2) I'm just a little leary of entering that field because its a high risk situation, and my gut feeling from dealing with those who have approached me is the past about doing one, is that the passion for the product or quality behind the product isn't as significant to the infomercial marketer as the sales and numbers of units sold are. That just goes against my principles and I don't think I could feel good about myself doing one knowing the integrity of the product is not as great of a concern as the numbers sold. Now if I can find an infomercial company that shares my principles and values I'll be all for it....

The reason I don't advertise is, fitness DVD's do not sell enough units (without the power of an infomercial behind them) to make advertising them cost effective. That's why we put our money into our website and good old fashioned word of mouth :)

My questions:

If you have picked up the choreography in my other dancier step workouts, such as Step Moves & Lomax, then you will have no problem picking up this one. And remember that there is also another step workout that is equally fun & just as intense ( possibly even more intense) if you want to master something just a little less dance based first.

We are too far away from announcing a release date. The only thing I can say is we are still on track with our original goal of releasing them by the very end of summer.

Hope that helps :)

Hi Cathe, how complicated will the choreography be for the dancy step? Pretty easy to learn? I tend to have 2 left feet, but I have picked up your other workouts so far, so I'm sure this will be the same!!!!

Also, when should we be expecting delivery? Any target dates yet?

PS...as for my make up/foundation for filming...I hire a make up artist who carries her own choice of cosmetic lines ( usually they carry a large variety of many high end brands). My foundation is usually a combination of three different liquid shades & airbrushed on for a flawless finish. Gosh I so wish my skin looked like that on it's own, ha.

My questions:

I'll be able to give you a few more details regarding those workouts in the next day or two & I'll come back to answer you :)

QUOTE=letswork;2212089]My questions:

Don't EVER stop doing what you do.[/QUOTE]

Hi Cathe. Could you tell us more about Rockout Knockout?? Would you say more boxing, or kickbox? And pedal power?? I heard it was pretty challenging. Tougher than the first two in your eyes??? Can't wait to preview them. Thanks!!

I can answer that for you when I get to the office tomorrow. I have the breakdowns listed in a book. :)

Cathe - Can you give us any information on the approximate times for these 3 workouts?

Flextrain
Lean Legs and Abs
Great Glutes

Also - do any of those have a cardio component or are they strictly weight training?

Thank you!!

Aw, thank you so much :)

Oh, I love step! I'm just not as good at fancy step, but it never stops me from trying! I'm so excited to "work work" with you! Your workouts get better and better. Every time I think new workouts are the best ever, you release something even better! Thanks, Cathe.

I will have more details for you in a couple of days & come back to answer this then. For now I can tell you if you liked my first two cycle tapes you will like, possibly even LOVE the new one which is the same family, just new awesome music and new awesome drills.

Hi Cathe,
I'm interested in more info on the cycling workout. Will it be similar to your other cycling workouts where there's a good deal of standing (which I love!) or will it be more "outdoor cycling-ish"? How long is it? Will you be doing jumps and surges? I've loved the other two (particularly Ride) and would love to see more like those!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.