Lower Body Blast

CeciFifi

Cathlete
i did LBB for the first time today. I have gym style legs, butt and gutts and other leg workouts. they are all great and so is this one. i burned so many calories in this workout and got my heart rate up. i love the leg conditioning at the end... love love love it! this is a keeper. brenda is stuffed way in the back. she is just so darn cute. those little smirks and smiles of hers.

I love LBB too! Awesome workout...speaking of this I think I'll do this particular one tomorrow.

g_lynn

That entire series rocks! Lower Body Blast was a great surprise to me, I really enjoy this workout, especially the bonus standing leg drills under Premixes. Its nearly a barre workout.

I love this workout too...one has to love pain first! Ha! I use the leg drills many times as an added bonus to another workout. It gets the legs & rear good! I love using my Cathe tower for the moves!

I love LBB too! My heart rate averages 130s to 160s through the entire WO. I love to see the drops of sweat falling onto my mat when I'm doing the floorwork. This is one of my favorite workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.