Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

How to Keep Track of Our XTrain Updates

This is a discussion on How to Keep Track of Our XTrain Updates within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; The filming of our 90 day XTrain program started on Saturday, October 6th. Six workouts have already been filmed and ...

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Administrator

Default How to Keep Track of Our XTrain Updates

The filming of our 90 day XTrain program started on Saturday, October 6th. Six workouts have already been filmed and we should finish filming all of the XTRain workouts over the next two weeks. In the meantime we will do our best during breaks in our filming schedule to update you with pictures, details and even some spontaneous video clips.

Pictures will usually be posted first on our Facebook Fan page and then in our Blog as time permits. We've created a special XTrain category in our Blog that should make it easier for everyone to find and read all of our XTrain updates (see link below). We will also use this discussion forum for more detailed answers about the XTrain program.

We're going to be extremely busy over the next several weeks, but we will do our best to keep everyone updated and we will try to answer your questions just as soon as things slow down. But for now you should know that so far everything is going well and the XTrain workouts are looking phenomenal! - so keep checking back!.

| Facebook Fan page | XTrain Blog Launch Page | Order XTrain
Old 10-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Cathlete
mackenzie's Profile Fields

Thumbs up

Is it me or does it seem like this series is moving along pretty fast? Several workouts filmed already! Wow! Cathe and crew are incredible!!!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Hum has anyone by chance read if they said when filming is going to continue? I haven't seen anything for a couple days.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Catheite
FitChick25's Profile Fields

They started up again with filming today and continue tomorrow as well. I got the impression from the Facebook teaser update that they'll been done filming the series after tomorrow's filming!

"You get what you give, so give it your all." ~Cathe~
Old 10-20-2012, 02:38 PM
Cathlete

I got that impression as well but wasn't sure if it was just my excitement making me read into it or not. Hummm hope so! That may mean we will get them in Nov?
Old 10-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Catheite
FitChick25's Profile Fields

Nov. is what I am hoping for as well! Sure could use XTrain for my body's post-Thanksgiving recovery

"You get what you give, so give it your all." ~Cathe~
Old 10-25-2012, 05:04 AM
Cathlete

Just bumping to keep this at the top of the forum, I use the links all the time!
Old 10-25-2012, 10:36 AM
Cathlete

I ask if they send to duplicater then clips or clips first and duplicaters on fb but Cathe said it wil be awhile before they send to duplicaters..but I still don't think she understood my question. I was wondering will video clips be shown soon or do they have to go to duplicaters first? Does anyone remember how it worked in the past? And r u understanding my question?
Old 10-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Administrator

XTrain video clips will not be made until after editing and authoring are completed. So, it will be a while until you see XTrain clips.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Cathlete

Okay... thanks for answering.