How do you know if you picked UPS or USPS?

FitGirl-ATX

Cathlete
Hey gang,

I apologize if this has already been asked, but how do you know which shipping option you selected? The only email that I received was an order confirmation, but it wasn't very descriptive at all (doesn't mention the series title, order information, etc..).

Here is a snippet of what my order verification notice said:
Tuesday, March 24, 2009.
CathedotCom invoice # 1011 has been processed !
Grand Total of this invoice = $ 106.94
And, Thanks for your pre-sale purchase !

Can anyone provide some insight? This certainly isn't a major "oh my goodness" issue, just more out of curiosity. I'm patient, and it will get here when it gets here; as long as I get it at some point, I'm good. :)

I do appreciate all that SNM has done for this project!! I think that they've done a wonderful job, with overall status communication and project details. My only suggestion for improvement is to provide more details in the order verification notices.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It wasn't on my email either. I believe I ordered ups, but didn't get an email yet. I keep checking thoughout the day. Prob monday, they are working hard to get them out, but there must be so many. And ups canceled today due to the storm, but we will get them soon.

It was on the order receipt, not the email confirmation. I printed mine when I placed the order, and it detailed what I ordered and specified Ground Shipping (which means UPS).

It was on the order receipt, not the email confirmation. I printed mine when I placed the order, and it detailed what I ordered and specified Ground Shipping (which means UPS).

Thank you for clarifying this, I was also wondering. Mine is Ground Shipping!! :D:D Still no e-mail confirmation either though, Of course my # is up there 3309 :(. It gets here when it gets here....not like I don't have planty other Cateh wo's to keep me going until then ;)

I chose USPS on my order (#539) and the total charge was $106.94 therefore I would surmise that is what you chose since the charges are the same. I believe UPS was more $$. It is my understanding that those who chose USPS will not receive a shipping notification nor tracking capabilities but the workouts will be shipped first class so I am hoping to get mine in a few days.

HTH:)

If you didn't receive a shipping email, I think it's safe to assume you chose USPS. I thought I had chosen USPS, until I received a Tracking # email.

Thanks for the very helpful responses!! I was hoping that I chose USPS anyway to avoid UPS charges. I'll be looking forward to it with the rest of the cathletes.

Cheers!
Fitgirl-ATX

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.