Cathe TV - STS Week #12

SNM Videos

Administrator
Our newest Cathe TV show (STS - Week 12) is now up. You may view Cathe’s newest show now by going to the following url:

http://tv.cathe.com/

Highlights of Show #12

In this week’s show Cathe briefly recaps the 3rd week of STS mesocycle #3, discs 31, 32 and 33. She then finishes the segment by answering the following questions from our Cathe TV forum about Y’s with a band and Military Pushups.

Ys with the band

Cathe can you show me where to squeeze when I’m doing Ys with the band. I can really feel it when I do Ts but somehow during Ys I seem to feel it only in my shoulders.
I just completed Meso 2 which was a great accomplishment for me. I was quite a bit stronger on my left side (from carrying kids) and that has evened out. I am in the best shape of my life and I haven’t even finished STS…I feel unstoppable. THANK YOU!
I am putting STS2 on my wish list. Sincerely, Wendy

Working Towards a Miltary Push Up

I’m a fairly strong female regarding weights, but somehow I find it ridiculously impossible to complete a military push up. I think my core might not be strong enough since my back starts to hurt after only about 4. I believe 6 might be the most that I can do. Also, my elbows have the tendency to flare out. I can do some wide stance push up but the 30 military push up in meso 1 week 1 are too difficult and I drop to my knees. Is there a way to correct this? If so, how often should I do this? - Kissedbysunshine

Last edited:
Thank you Cathe for answering my question about doing Ys with the band! I was so excited that I didn't really hear everything:eek: (I will watch it again) :D
I was feeling an afternoon slump and was ready to reach for an unclean, unnecessary snack and now I don't feel a need for that. The excitement of having you answer my question gave me a nice jolt of energy. Thanks again for caring about all of us.
Sincerely,

Oh my gosh, I am so behind (been overseas for 2 weeks and getting it together now that I'm back in the states" Thank you for answering my question, Cathe!! I am EXTREMELY surprised!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.