New to Cathe Workouts...

Beavin6

Hi everyone,

I am new to Cathe's DVDs. I just purchased her step which came with a video (love it!) I have to admit that it is very challenging for me. I feel I am way out of shape now. I have exercised a lot in my life but for the past several years I've put it aside to raise my kids. I realize now how much of a mistake that was to neglect myself. I would love to start using hand weights and/or band to get myself back in shape. Does anyone have any suggestions of which Cathe DVD I should buy that would help me tone up? Remember... I'm new to this. :)

Thanks!

Crystal

Good luck Crystal...just be faithful to do the workouts and watch your eating a bit and you will be amazed at how quickly you will progress and be ready for more workouts!

Thank you so much for your encouragement!! I'm excited about getting back into exercising. I actually was able to do the warm up plus 3 step combos this morning on Cathe's DVD that came with my step. I'm feeling stronger every day! :)

Hi everyone! I'm also new to Cathe and am so excited and anxious to try as many of her workouts as possible! So far I have done the MMA KICKBOX DVD and absolutely LOVE IT! I have been reading a lot of your comments and discussions on this forum and you guys really motivate me!
Natasha

Sent from my iPhone using CatheForum

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.