Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions

Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions This forum is your opportunity to tell us about any fitness products you would like us to either carry or develop. Also, please tell us about what you either like or dislike about any of our current FBC products and what we could do to make any of our FBC products better.

Cathe's weight tower.

This is a discussion on Cathe's weight tower. within the Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions forums, part of the category;; Does Cathe have any plans to offer the weight tower used in so many of her workouts? I would love ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jann

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 12:31 AM
Cleosmom's Profile Fields

Default Cathe's weight tower.

Does Cathe have any plans to offer the weight tower used in so many of her workouts? I would love to have one!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 05:31 AM
Tahitia's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleosmom View Post
Does Cathe have any plans to offer the weight tower used in so many of her workouts? I would love to have one!!!
I hope you receive a response because I asked this very question over a month ago and never received an answer.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:08 AM
nccjones's Profile Fields

I remember I researched this a few years ago and found the tower to be super expensive. It's really hard to find that exact one online. After search for dumbbell tower on the internet I found only two places (and they come with the dumbell set...couldn't find without dumbbells):

Vertical Dumbbell Tower & Dumbbell Set | Calibre Fitness
$899.00

Dumbbell Tower with Hexagon Dumbbell Set (DY-DR-1018A) - China Hexagon Dumbbell Rack,Rack
(call for price)

I think she may not offer the tower due to the heafty price. But as much as love it, I'm not paying almost a thousand dollars for a tower. My closet works just nicely for now...lol.

Laura
Old 12-22-2012, 08:22 AM
Cathlete
Jann's Profile Fields

SNM posted this on another thread:

Quote:
It's not something we currently plan on selling, but you can order from the same place as we did - Product: York 2-Sided Vertical Dumbbell Rack
They also stated that they printed the cathe logo an applied it to this tower.

hth's.
nccjones likes this.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:42 AM
Catheite
lovetocamp's Profile Fields

I have one (not the York brand) that I purchased online from Walmart. Does not come with the weights. I think I paid 99.00 for it. I had to keep checking online they sell out fast.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:55 AM
Tahitia's Profile Fields

I purchased one from Wayfair.com. It was under $40. It holds 5 sets of weights. They also have another that has a tower on each side and two racks in the middle. So you can put weights on the side or the middle. I think I'll upgrade to that so that I can use the middle two racks for my 25 lb weights, medicine ball, bands, etc. I believe that was selling for under a $100.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:44 AM
nccjones's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jann View Post
SNM posted this on another thread:

They also stated that they printed the cathe logo an applied it to this tower.

hth's.
Thanks Jann! $179.00 is easier to believe then what I found I think I may order this! It will fit nicely in my closet and give me a little more floor space.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Cleosmom's Profile Fields

Thanks for the replies! I haven't been able to check back because of the holidays. I guess I will hold off on a tower for now. I appreciate your input!! Thanks again!