Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Pre-Order ICE Now

Cathe's weight tower.

Discussion in 'Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions' started by Cleosmom, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Cleosmom Cathlete

Does Cathe have any plans to offer the weight tower used in so many of her workouts? I would love to have one!!!

2. Tahitia Cathlete

I hope you receive a response because I asked this very question over a month ago and never received an answer.

3. nccjones Cathlete

I remember I researched this a few years ago and found the tower to be super expensive. It's really hard to find that exact one online. After search for dumbbell tower on the internet I found only two places (and they come with the dumbell set...couldn't find without dumbbells):

Vertical Dumbbell Tower & Dumbbell Set | Calibre Fitness
    $899.00

Dumbbell Tower with Hexagon Dumbbell Set (DY-DR-1018A) - China Hexagon Dumbbell Rack,Rack
    (call for price)

I think she may not offer the tower due to the heafty price. But as much as love it, I'm not paying almost a thousand dollars for a tower. My closet works just nicely for now...lol.

Laura

4. Jann Cathlete

SNM posted this on another thread:

They also stated that they printed the cathe logo an applied it to this tower.

hth's.

5. lovetocamp Cathlete

I have one (not the York brand) that I purchased online from Walmart. Does not come with the weights. I think I paid 99.00 for it. I had to keep checking online they sell out fast. :)

6. Tahitia Cathlete

I purchased one from Wayfair.com. It was under $40. It holds 5 sets of weights. They also have another that has a tower on each side and two racks in the middle. So you can put weights on the side or the middle. I think I'll upgrade to that so that I can use the middle two racks for my 25 lb weights, medicine ball, bands, etc. I believe that was selling for under a $100.

7. nccjones Cathlete

Thanks Jann! $179.00 is easier to believe then what I found :) I think I may order this! It will fit nicely in my closet and give me a little more floor space.

8. Cleosmom Cathlete

Thanks for the replies! I haven't been able to check back because of the holidays. I guess I will hold off on a tower for now. I appreciate your input!! Thanks again!