Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions

Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions This forum is your opportunity to tell us about any fitness products you would like us to either carry or develop. Also, please tell us about what you either like or dislike about any of our current FBC products and what we could do to make any of our FBC products better.

Any good spin bikes?

This is a discussion on Any good spin bikes? within the Fitness by Cathe Exercise Products Suggestions forums, part of the category;; I was checking in to see if anyone can recommend a great but CHEAP spin bike? Since im having issues ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 03:35 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt
Default Any good spin bikes?

I was checking in to see if anyone can recommend a great but CHEAP spin bike? Since im having issues with my feet i was thinking of looking into getting one and then get the spin DVD from Cathe.

I have been researching but am now overwhelmed with what to get. I saw one on amazon for $189, i think very cheap compared to the others. The reviews were not to bad either.

I also heard Walmart had them.. has anyone tried the one from Walmart? If so how is it? Thanks
Old 04-01-2012, 06:55 AM
DeCathelete
bayerngirl's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneePruitt View Post
I was checking in to see if anyone can recommend a great but CHEAP spin bike? Since im having issues with my feet i was thinking of looking into getting one and then get the spin DVD from Cathe.

I have been researching but am now overwhelmed with what to get. I saw one on amazon for $189, i think very cheap compared to the others. The reviews were not to bad either.

I also heard Walmart had them.. has anyone tried the one from Walmart? If so how is it? Thanks
Hi Renee,

Maybe this will help you with your decision

Cathe Friedrich - Exercise Bikes vs. Spin Bikes: Choosing the Right One for Your Home Gym
Old 04-01-2012, 01:09 PM

I have the Golds Gym bike from Walmart. I am very happy with it. My first impression when I got it, was that it was loud. Either I am used to it, or it has quieted down. I only use it once a week so I can't account for the wear and tear of everyday use. I think I paid $260 for it at my local Walmart. In doing my research on spin bikes, i found that a flywheel of 40 lbs or greater is best. This one is 40 lbs. Cycle Max is a killer workout!
Hope this helps!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Hubby finally got me a new spin bike! Now to stay off my foot.. I miss my step and jogging. But im going to concentrate on losing weight so im not to heavy on my feet when I do start back. I thought I was better but pf started up again then it poped right after bootcamp. I have to stayy off of it even if I think its better. Im waiting like im supose to. But then new workouts are makiing me crazy! Cant wait to try it.