Any good spin bikes?

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
I was checking in to see if anyone can recommend a great but CHEAP spin bike? Since im having issues with my feet i was thinking of looking into getting one and then get the spin DVD from Cathe.

I have been researching but am now overwhelmed with what to get. I saw one on amazon for $189, i think very cheap compared to the others. The reviews were not to bad either.

I also heard Walmart had them.. has anyone tried the one from Walmart? If so how is it? Thanks

I was checking in to see if anyone can recommend a great but CHEAP spin bike? Since im having issues with my feet i was thinking of looking into getting one and then get the spin DVD from Cathe.

I have been researching but am now overwhelmed with what to get. I saw one on amazon for $189, i think very cheap compared to the others. The reviews were not to bad either.

I also heard Walmart had them.. has anyone tried the one from Walmart? If so how is it? Thanks

Hi Renee,

Maybe this will help you with your decision;)

Cathe Friedrich - Exercise Bikes vs. Spin Bikes: Choosing the Right One for Your Home Gym

Hubby finally got me a new spin bike! Now to stay off my foot.. I miss my step and jogging. But im going to concentrate on losing weight so im not to heavy on my feet when I do start back. I thought I was better but pf started up again then it poped right after bootcamp. I have to stayy off of it even if I think its better. Im waiting like im supose to. But then new workouts are makiing me crazy! Cant wait to try it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.