STS Extended Stretch

Sass

Cathlete
Can the STS Extended Stretch be added as a separate DVD workout in the Workout Manager as I don't do the extended stretches after every STS workout, but I do them when I feel I need to and I'd like to document that on the calendar separately if possible. Or is this not possible because that portion of the workout is not on its own disc?

And where do I find "shoveling snow"? I looked under cardio and it's not there or has it not been added yet?

Thanks!

I was just going to suggest the same thing!

I purchased STS very recently, and have started to calc my 1RMs. Afterwards, I do the Extended Stretch. Can this be added as a separate item under "STS Workout"? I can see using this separately with non-STS workouts too.

Sass, I also echoed the shoveling snow in another request. It does burn a lot of calories!

Great minds think alike!

Thanks SNM!
Betty

Please add Extended Stretch to WM!

I would like to see Extended Stretch as a separate option in Workout Manager.

Thank you!

Betty

We've now added Extended Stretch to the Workout Manager under STS workouts. We're using the same image for Extended Stretch as we use in Disc #1. Since Extended Stretch is on every DVD we had to choose one DVD image and we chose disc #1. Might change this later, but for now it is at least up and working.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.