Eat To Live?

Annabelle2

Cathlete
I am going to begin Eat To Live mainly for health reasons and hopefully some weight loss. I noticed there used to be a challenge thread and was wondering if anyone here was still eating this way and if anyone wanted to start the challenge back up - I could use some support and guidance as this will be a huge change for me. I have done the 5 small meals, high protein, low carb for years. I turned 51 this year and have gradual weight gain, trouble with anxiety/depression and the general rules aren't working for me. I have tried no fruit, no starchy carbs, dairy, no dairy, changing my ratios, I have cut calories but I can't really cut them any more so it is time for a big change.

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
I am going to begin Eat To Live mainly for health reasons and hopefully some weight loss. I noticed there used to be a challenge thread and was wondering if anyone here was still eating this way and if anyone wanted to start the challenge back up - I could use some support and guidance as this will be a huge change for me. I have done the 5 small meals, high protein, low carb for years. I turned 51 this year and have gradual weight gain, trouble with anxiety/depression and the general rules aren't working for me. I have tried no fruit, no starchy carbs, dairy, no dairy, changing my ratios, I have cut calories but I can't really cut them any more so it is time for a big change.

Anyone interested?

Annabelle,
Is this a book or a general philosophy? I don't mean to sound naive, but just wondering. :) I mean, I consider myself to be on a healthy journey....not a particular diet, so maybe I would fit in the Eat to Live point of view. I'm interested; support from others would be great--of course I'm willing to give support too.

I"ve recently been reading his newsletter.
I have so many books.....
I think I'll get it from the library.

I would love to hear about how this has worked for other people, results, what they ate etc....I have the book and have been toying with the idea of trying it!

I pretty much agree with Dr Fuhrman's philosophy of eatiing and health, and eat pretty close to what he recommends (though high-raw right now), but I don't follow any particular 'diet plan.'

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.