JodelleFitzh20

Cathlete
Seared Sesame Scallops

3 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
12 large sea scallops (about 10 ounces)
1 tablespoon olive oil

In a small bowl stir together sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Rinse scallops and pat scallops dry. Dip flat sides of each scallop in sesame mixture. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and sauté scallops on flat sides until sesame seeds are golden and scallops are just cooked through, about 4 minutes total.
Serve alongside spinach salad for a low carb, low fat, and high flavor meal...not too mention it takes about 10 minutes from start to finish!!

My indulgence this week was my aunt made me a homemade apple pie from scratch with Oregon apples that she brought with her from Oregon when she came to visit. I couldnt resist and had a piece for breakfast - at least that way I knew I could burn it off the rest of the day! It was TO DIE FOR!!!!

I made this recipe last night and I loved it.:p Always good to hear when I'm told it's a "do over" recipe. Thanks so much.

Oh yeah!

Oh, yeah, when I get the "Yeah, you can make that again!" it just makes my whole night!!! My DH will tell you that alot of my meals are trial and error, but eventually I get it down!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.