Protein Cinnamon Rolls

Sorry ladies for the late response :eek:.

I AM MAKING THEM TOMORROW :p. I had a hard time finding some supplies...cuz' you know...I live in Siberia (AKA- Canada).

They look great though! I'm always trying to find ways to indulge in my sweet tooth...in a healthier way of course ;).

Natasha

I read the title of the thread, then the forum... Really?? Need-to-know! :)

YUM love Cinnamon!

I just made them and they are pretty tasty :p. I'm not gonna lie, a REAL cinnamon bun loaded with sugar, butter, and gooey deliciousness is way better :rolleyes::eek:, but this is a perfectly acceptable alternative :D.

I had to make a few substitutions:

1) I could not find cinnamon protein power, so I just added cinnamon to vanilla whey.

2) I used almond flour instead of oat flour. Not for any particular reason, just because I had it handy in the house and wanted to use it :D.

All other ingredients were the same.

Enjoy!

Thanks!
I looked today for cinnamon protein power couldn't find it. Thanks for the tip!

Oh my these are tasty - I never thought of using those ingredients for a 'frosting' either :eek::eek::eek:

Hmmm... wonder if I can make sticky buns with this approach... I'll have to think on this...

Speaking of Cinnamon Rolls...

Natasha et al - have you made this yet? It's incredible! I love that bodybuilding.com site! I used less than 1/4 tsp butter flavor extract and it's really good.

Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake

Ingredients
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 tbsp sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp imitation vanilla (or 1/4 tsp extract)
1 packet artificial sweetener
a few dashes butter flavor sprinkles or butter-flavor extract
8 oz water (or low-fat milk)
3 ice cubes

Directions
Add all ingredients to blender, whip, and serve

Natasha et al - have you made this yet? It's incredible! I love that bodybuilding.com site! I used less than 1/4 tsp butter flavor extract and it's really good.

Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake

Ingredients
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 tbsp sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp imitation vanilla (or 1/4 tsp extract)
1 packet artificial sweetener
a few dashes butter flavor sprinkles or butter-flavor extract
8 oz water (or low-fat milk)
3 ice cubes

Directions
Add all ingredients to blender, whip, and serve

Elle,

No, I have not made that! Oh wow it looks very tasty indeed :p.

Butter flavored extract? I've never even heard of that. Can you get it at a health food store?

I had butter flavor extract in the cupboard from McCormicks - if you have a grocery store near you like a Dominion, you might find it there! I remember being up in NF and scratching my head over where to find my US faves, I feel for you!

Elle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.