WHERE IS STS?

Cynthia1

By now there should be some answer as to exactly when STS will be shipped. I dislike the idea of my credit card being charged, and not receiving my product. I have not received my calender either, which should have been sent by December 1. What's up with this?

I think we all deserve an answer. I really wanted these products in time for Christmas!

Hmmmm Cynthia, looks like you may be a bit new to SNM and Cathe.com. Quite honestly, for all of Cathe's pre-orders they charge your CC at the time you place your order. And if you dislike the idea of that happening they give you 2 options - 1. don't do the preorder, or 2. if you do and change your mind you can cancel and then order when the product is available - or not at all. For as long as I've been around that's how they've handled things, and if I don't like it, I'm pretty much free not to do business with them.

Where did you get the idea that the calendar was to have shipped by 12/1? I can't recall Cathe calendars ever being shipped by then, so where did that info come from? I think we're all hoping for Christmas or end of the year deliveries. But you do have the option of cancelling. Have a great day.

Calendars and STS

We only said the Calendars would ship in December not December 1st. This is not a date we ever promised or said. The calendars are now in stock, but we're waiting on the stickers which will not be delivered until tomorrow. We plan on starting to ship calendars on Monday, December 15th which will still give everyone plenty of time to get their calendar orders by Christmas.

As for knowing a ship date for the STS DVDs... this is simply not something we know yet or we would certainly tell you. Replicators never give absolute dates, only large windows on when they think they can turn a job. Even on a simple one DVD run it is difficult to predict precisely when a job will be finished by a replicator. On a 41 DVD production run with custom packaging it is even more difficult to predict. We will certainly keep you posted on our site exactly where we are with the project every step of the way, but we will really not know for certain a ship date until a few days before the replicator finishes the packaging of all the DVDs.

Cathe is planning another update later today or tomorrow and will provide more details for everyone then.

Okay Ladies:

Thanks for the Replies. I guess you told me. Didn't mean to sound harsh in the email, but what I could remember about the calendars, I thought it did say December 1.

Sorry if I got the date incorrect.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.