Tower available when STS released?

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
I know several months ago you mentioned you did not know when the Tower would be available. I was just wondering if you have a better idea of when it will be released. Will it be available when STS is released? It would make great Christmas presents.

Jean

I know several months ago you mentioned you did not know when the Tower would be available. I was just wondering if you have a better idea of when it will be released. Will it be available when STS is released? It would make great Christmas presents.

Jean

Would be fantastic to have Santa sneak this down my chimney! I'd be in absolute heaven!!!

Tubing Question

Cathe:

I have a few related questions. If the Power Tower is not available in time for STS, I will need to order your tubing with the door strap. Do you recommend medium or heavy? Do I need more than one resistance? What was used in STS?

Have you decided on a price for the Power Tower yet? Chris mentioned earlier that it would be higher than you originally expected. I need to start saving my pennies!

I am looking forward to more YouTube clips soon! Thanks for all your hard work. Have a great day!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

hate to keep asking but...

any idea if the tower is going to be released with STS?? There is no way I can lift that weight above my head safely without it!! I don't want to buy another type...I love my Cathe equipment and I'm sure that if I buy a different one I just going to end up wishing i had waited and gotten cathes
thanks

... I remember reading a thread recently (but couldn't find the exact thread) that they were still waiting for testing results to be complete, to make an exact determination of a release date, but a small window that it may be released year end along with STS, however, again, were not making any promises...

It really sucks to watching Cathe & Co doing all these cool moves with the PT and not have any access to it! :) YET!

just as with STS, we will all be waiting with baited breath for the release date!

HTH a little :)

Last edited:
bumping.

The blog update has me so excited. I want to get everything in order so I can get the most benefit out of the program. I so want to know when the Tower might be available.

Jean

I was just going to post about this, but remembered this recent thread, so SNM, any tidbits or updates you can share with us?:D

The excitement for STS is growing with each new youtube clip, and the only thing better than knowing it's coming in December, would be to have a ball park date on when the tower will be available for sale. It looks like such a great piece of equipment, and not worth buying sub par alternatives. I already bought one item that kind of sort of simulates pull ups, but it's just not the same :(

If there is anything you could tell us, that would be great! If you are sworn to secrecy, we understand.;)

I'm definitely interested in the Power Tower but will most likely do dumbbell substitutions until it's released. Gotta save up for it also. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.