Is there a way to print the 1RM list?

L Sass

Cathlete
Hi Chris. Thanks for the step-by-step directions on how to do the 1RM going, at least until the tutorial is ready. Is there a way to print out the list that comes up when we "show all STS exercises"? I'd like to print that out and keep it handy in my workout space, write everything on the list and then enter it all into my computer. But I cannot seem to "block" it or right click to print. Would appreciate any thoughts.

That would be nice. Other wise you'd have to have your computer on and enter everything there as you do it. It would be so much easier to print a sheet and do the exercises that you want and enter them later.

Log-in to the WM, click on any date, then click on "Add New" under STS workouts. Click on the drop down screen for which disc you want, select that disc then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on print workout card.

HTH:)

JJ

Thanks JJ - yes, that does work, but wouldn't it almost seem that there is a faster way to print out a comprehensive collection of all of the exercises in STS? Maybe I should just take some more time to familiarize myself with everything here huh? Guess that'll be MY homework next week when the kiddos go back to school. Thanks.

Lorrie~ There might be a way to print out a comprehensive list of all STS exercises at once but I haven't figured it out yet:confused: Maybe SNM will chime in with a "How to"....

JJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.