STS Update plus other news

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Season’s Greetings Everyone! We are in full swing now in every way. I’m happy to say that Mesocycle 2 went out the door and off to the replicators a few days ago. Mesocycle 3 is almost on its way there too. We still have to do a final review of several more Meso #3 DVD’s before we can send them off. Once Meso #3 reaches the replicators we will have finished everything here on our end and it will be totally up to SONY at that point. I won’t snow coat the fact that we are about 7 to 10 days behind where we would like to be right now, but I haven’t given up hope that we can make up some time next week. While shipping before Christmas is unfortunately not very likely, we still have a strong possibility of shipping before the end of this month. We can’t be held to an exact date but I still would like to give you my strongest guess and say that at this point our most likely shipping window is from December 27th to January 7th. We’ll be able to narrow in on a more specific date with SONY as things progress over the next week and I will update you as soon as we know more.

Other seasonal news to report is that the calendars arrived earlier this week and are starting to ship TODAY. They came out nicely and I think you’ll enjoy the larger photo’s this year. It gives it a fresh new look. Now is also a good time to remind all of you who purchased a 2009 calendar that Monday December 15th is the last day to use your 20% off coupon.

Lastly, we will have another You Tube clip up within the next few days which will feature a sample of the Plyo Leg workouts. These workouts will surely burn off the holiday damage!!!

I will update you as soon as I know more. Until then, happy holiday hustle and bustle to you!

Cathe

Thanks for the update Cathe. Here is one person who is glad that it is taking a bit longer than expected to ship STS. I am trying to get my shoulder better from a slight pull. Nothing major but enough to take it off upper body for a few weeks. So the extra time will keep me from pushing it & going beyond my limits plus build it back up to speed.

Thanks & hope you all there in Catheland have a very Merry Christmas!

Thanks Tami....and take good care of that shoulder!

Thanks for the update Cathe. Here is one person who is glad that it is taking a bit longer than expected to ship STS. I am trying to get my shoulder better from a slight pull. Nothing major but enough to take it off upper body for a few weeks. So the extra time will keep me from pushing it & going beyond my limits plus build it back up to speed.

Thanks & hope you all there in Catheland have a very Merry Christmas!

Thanks Cathe for the update. Now I'm motivated to finish the 1rm...at least put my numbers into the WM. :D

Thanks for the update Cathe - even if it's a bit late, I know it'll be perfect and we know how much work has gone into this! Can't wait :) Have a great weekend!

Doing the happy dance for my new calender, can't wait to see the new pictures and
new STS stickers.
Thank you for the update, looking forward to the plyo legs on Utube, I so excited for
STS I know it will be fantastic.
Don't worry I won't open my calender before Christmas.

Bri.

Is there any chance those of us who ordered STS can get a "hold" on our 20% to use for the pull-up bar when that comes out? Any update on when that will be available? I've been holding out for it (was going to put it on my holiday gift list, but it's not ready yet, so.....)

Thank you for the update, Cathe.

I am just happy with being up-to-date on the progress. I know how hard you all have worked on this series, but I am content with the older workouts during the wait. :)

Happy holidays to all of you as well.

Cathe,
Thanks for the update.
If Mesocycle 3 is going to be longer finishing than anticipated would you consider sending out Mesocyle 1 by itself or ahead so we could get started? And then send out Mesocyle 2 and Mesocycle 3 as they are ready.
I know that you are selling the Mesocycle individually so I don't know how hard or easy it would be for you to do this but just something I like for you to consider if you think the shipping window for the whole program will get pushed back.

Thanks
Saundra

Meso #3 is really is not going to cause a major delay. Even though we're replicating DVDs as quickly as SONY can schedule the production runs, the custom packaging for the 12 packs will not be ready until about the same time as meso #3 is finished.

Actually I don´t mind. That give me time over my christmas vacation to do my 1RM, since I have been putting them off...much like my students and their studying:eek:

Thanks for the update Cathe! Happy New Year to us!!! I hope SONY performs some magic for you. I am beyond excited to receive STS so whenever it arrives, all is good! Merry Christmas to you & everyone that has made this happen! What a wonderful gift!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.