STS Rotations

SNM Videos

Administrator
We’ve now started development of our “Rotations Module” that we will soon add to our WM. We’ve already told you that you will be able to download any Cathe rotation to your calendar or any rotation created by a fellow user. What we haven’t told you is you will also be able to download the complete 3 month STS program to your calendar showing an icon of each disc on the day you plan on doing that workout. Just click on that days STS icon and you will see your workout card for that day’s workout along with the weights you will need for each exercise and the number of reps you should attempt.

Cathe will also make different rotations for STS that will mix cardio workouts with the STS program so you can have a complete and balanced program and never get bored. Future plans for the STS rotation module include making non-linear rotations (aka: Undulating Periodization).

I'm more of a visual person. Would it be possible to create a short tutorial showing how to use the workout manager, downloading onto the calendar, etc. Thanks. Carmen.

STS work out card

Will the weights included on the days work out card be from the 1RM data we enter, or how will that be calculated? It would be great if once we have entered the 1RM data that WM would pull that information so we will know exactly what we need based on this data.

Also, will there be an easy way to modify the complete 3 month STS calendar should you ever get off schedule due to illness, vacations, etc?

can't wait to start!

Will the weights included on the days work out card be from the 1RM data we enter, or how will that be calculated? It would be great if once we have entered the 1RM data that WM would pull that information so we will know exactly what we need based on this data.

Also, will there be an easy way to modify the complete 3 month STS calendar should you ever get off schedule due to illness, vacations, etc?

can't wait to start!

Your 1RM data already loads automatically into your STS workouts. We plan on making the calendar "drag and drop" so you can easily drag a workout to any day you like.

I'm more of a visual person. Would it be possible to create a short tutorial showing how to use the workout manager, downloading onto the calendar, etc. Thanks. Carmen.

We plan on making tutorials for everything, but that will have to wait until after things slow down from working on STS.

This sounds fantastic!

On the workout cards....will these be like the weight sheets used for your other programs? All the exercises shown with columns to fill in with weights actually used etc.?

Thank you in advance for the information....if I missed it along the way sorry for asking again.

Heidi

This sounds fantastic!

On the workout cards....will these be like the weight sheets used for your other programs? All the exercises shown with columns to fill in with weights actually used etc.?

Thank you in advance for the information....if I missed it along the way sorry for asking again.

Heidi

You can see them now by going to the calendar and scheduling an STS workout.

SNM -

Thank in advance for ANY tutorial you can offer... I'm clueless on a lot of online stuff!

Gibbee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.