Stopped exerciseing July 2008

Help, help, help.
How can I get back into exercising?
I went cold turkey off exercise and stretching in March '08 believing STS would be released in just a few weeks and it would get me in excellant shape for the vacation. It was my goal, then, left for Maui in June its Sept.
I want to start lifting but have PF (heel pain) and arthritis and am afraid to move.
Where do I start?
STS was the goal I had.

Any suggestions on how to first restart exercising and then make a goal around STS' arrival?
Which Other series of Cathe's is a good starter?

I have not recieved STS in the mail yet and am thinking I missed the UPS shipment.
June was the last time I was into emails.

Last edited:
Welcome back! We wish you had missed the shipment! LOL! We are all biting at the bit for it to arrive! In the meantime, try checking out the Rotations forum http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100 and see if you can find a beginner rotation that appeals to you. There are so many suggestions. Sorry to hear about your PF....I dealt with it at one time and never have problems now. If you need to modify a move, just do it...starting back at a beginner level and easing in slowly is the answer. Keep us posted & GOOD LUCK!

There are many of us who have suffered through PF. do a search to find some good exercises to help you through this. I found I could spin, bike, rebound, and inline skate, and swim. I am rehabbing from surgery and am finding circuits with light to moderate weight and supersets and the other one on that DVD are good to get back into weights. Good luck

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.