started sts for second time

teppy

i started sts all over again after a two week rest after completing it for the first time. i have been doing step cardio and using my bowflex for the past two weeks. Now, after visiting this forum, i see that cathe has posted a rotation using some sts workouts. i'm not sure which way i will go now, if i will go on and do sts over again or try the rotation. anyone else decided to just do the sts again? i had thought about trying to mix it up a bit and create my own workouts using sts.

hi teppy, yes, i will start the STS again on june 15. i thought about doing the june rotaition, but i just like to do them in order. i'm kinda werid.:)
we can have a check=in if ya want, even though i won't be starting for a bit.
cathy

I am starting over again next week. I am retesting soe of my exercises this week. I am going to try an undulating schedule (there was a post about that here somewhere) for the third go around. Then for the 4th, I may do a 6th month rotation or further mix things up.

Isn't it great to have all these options!!!

I started it over about three weeks ago. I am going for the six month rotation this time. Loving it again so far!!

I was thinking of starting STS over again but I was on the fence as to when (wait longer to make sure my power tower comes in for part of Meso 2 and 3 or just start right away). When I saw Cathe was incorporating STS into her June rotation and I went with that. I'm also hoping I'll be able to start using the STS Cardio for part of my next rotation (even if it ends up being on the back end of it and only for the last week or two :p ).

Yep...my DH and I along with dear Cathy will be repeating the 3 1/2 month rotation starting June 15th! :) We are excited and look forward to it. I like them in order too! I think the routine does a body good. :) HTH and you are welcome to join our checkin on June 15th.

hi teppy, yes, i will start the STS again on june 15. i thought about doing the june rotaition, but i just like to do them in order. i'm kinda werid.:)
we can have a check=in if ya want, even though i won't be starting for a bit.
cathy

2nd. Time thru!

DH & I started all over again & loving it even more 2nd. time thru! I lost inches (sooo wish I had measured but clothes def fit better/looser) and DH gained muscle size which he is happy about and he has gotten MUCH stonger. He has never stayed with a program EVER! He keeps mentioning the amount of weight he is using even though I am standing right next to him. :p This workout is great for couples! We look forward to it every workout!

Awesome!

DH & I started all over again & loving it even more 2nd. time thru! I lost inches (sooo wish I had measured but clothes def fit better/looser) and DH gained muscle size which he is happy about and he has gotten MUCH stonger. He has never stayed with a program EVER! He keeps mentioning the amount of weight he is using even though I am standing right next to him. :p This workout is great for couples! We look forward to it every workout!

I wish I had measured too! My pants are falling down - my hips are not even holding them up anymore!

becky, that is great. wish i could say that, but my eating is not good.

melissa, what are ya'll doing next week in preparation? i am gonna take a rest week. maybe some yoga , stretching, but my body is tired. so, want to let it rest before starting again.
cathy

Hey there...next week will be our finally week of Cathe's Apr 09 rotation. We won't be taking a rest week which is okay. This rotation has been a killer! :) STS will feel like a vacation. :) Have a great Friday!

I am doing the June rotation now, and incorporating some running. I am going to do the 6 months rotation when the tower comes.

I am stronger,and DH says I am 'toned' :D:D

Suzette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.