On this, the last day to preorder...

jillybean

Cathlete
...Last night I was thinking about STS (now that it's sooo close to being in our hot little hands), and I realized something - STS is an amazing deal!!

Check this out - STS is comprised of 16 leg workouts - (4) from Meso 1, (4) from Meso 2, (4) squat rack workouts from Meso 3, and (4) plyo leg workouts from Meso 3.

Butts & Guts and Gym Style Legs sell for $27 each. If you bought 16 of those @ $27/each, the total comes to $432. With STS, we get 16 leg workouts PLUS the Ab Circuits DVD and 24 upper body DVDs for $200!!

Yowza!!

Jillybean! It truly is a great deal considering ALL the workouts! Now, you have me scared thinking of ALL those LEG workouts! :eek:

I always thought it was an incredible deal and had never even considered cancelling my preorder. Also I am really glad that it is already paid for!

Phyllis and Debbie - Hello!!!

It is a great deal, isn't it? I am super excited for STS!!! I ordered in January and never looked back. I can't wait to ring in the New Year with a new, stronger me! (I even got DH to agree to do the partner med ball ab workout with me!!)

Hi Jilly!!! I can't wait either...well worth the wait I am for sure! My DH plans to use all the workouts! Woo-hooo! So, that makes it especially a great deal!

A disc a day...that's the STS way!

Hi All! So happy that you are excited for STS. Yes, you will have so many new "shock training" workouts. Not one of those 41 workouts is identical. We have mixed up each workout in just the right way to keep the results coming everyday.

Just pop in a disc a day and you're on your STS way.....

"A disc a day... that's the STS way!" I love it! I'm **hoping** that "a disc a day keeps the fat away!" will be the way, too. I know it's up to me to stick to the program and make wise food choices, but my health and fitness will FOR SURE improve if I do STS!! I've been using 12# dumbbells for front raises for about 7 years. Bring on the plateau busting and the body shocking!!!!

Those leg workouts alone will shock you into shape :eek:

...Last night I was thinking about STS (now that it's sooo close to being in our hot little hands), and I realized something - STS is an amazing deal!!

Check this out - STS is comprised of 16 leg workouts - (4) from Meso 1, (4) from Meso 2, (4) squat rack workouts from Meso 3, and (4) plyo leg workouts from Meso 3.

Butts & Guts and Gym Style Legs sell for $27 each. If you bought 16 of those @ $27/each, the total comes to $432. With STS, we get 16 leg workouts PLUS the Ab Circuits DVD and 24 upper body DVDs for $200!!

Yowza!!

Cathe I just have to say THANK YOU!! Although I am a little scared of STS LOL... I know it is just what I need to get back to my old self! Thanks for the great preorder deal!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and your boys (with their giant list :) ) got everything they wanted from Santa!!

Happy New Year!!
Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.