Gliding discs used in STS, clearance sale....

rose2boys

Cathlete
I just got the Val Slide discs from Target for only $6.24!!! The box says they work on carpet, hardwood or tile floors.

I was going to forego these & use paper plates or something, but when I cam across this sale I could not pass it up. Just wanted to let you guys know. Check your Target stores.

Oh how I wish I had a target close by :( The closest one to my house is about 40 minutes away. It's not worth the gas for just that.

A GREAT deal!

I just got the Val Slide discs from Target for only $6.24!!! The box says they work on carpet, hardwood or tile floors.

I was going to forego these & use paper plates or something, but when I cam across this sale I could not pass it up. Just wanted to let you guys know. Check your Target stores.

Thanks Karen! I was just going to post the same thing and I see you already discovered the deal and started a thread. Earlier today I was just browsing the fitness section at Target and stumbled upon that clearance section too. Of course I couldn't pass up the discs either ;)

Geez and I thought I got an unbeatable deal when I bought mine at Target on sale for $12.48! They work great--love them for lunges, mountain climbers, and planks w/ arms slides. Borderline torture so it must be effective...;)

Geez and I thought I got an unbeatable deal when I bought mine at Target on sale for $12.48! They work great--love them for lunges, mountain climbers, and planks w/ arms slides. Borderline torture so it must be effective...;)

Target will do price adjustment if you bought it within 2 weeks. Just bring in the receipt!

At my Target, they are still 12.48 :( What is the differenct in these and the purple gliding discs? I have those but these look bigger and like your feet would get better traction on them. Anybody know that has tried both if they are worth getting? Thanks!

At my Target, they are still 12.48 :( What is the differenct in these and the purple gliding discs? I have those but these look bigger and like your feet would get better traction on them. Anybody know that has tried both if they are worth getting? Thanks!

Mine too, $12.48. I guess I don't really need them... Okay you know what, everytime I want to use a smiley, it shows up on the top out of the dialog box. How come I can't just plop that smiley down inside where I want....arghh! I'm still trying to get used to how to work this stuff!

My Target didn't have any at all. I'll have to check others in my travels, but I won't go out of my way -- that would kind of defeat the purpose :rolleyes:

Okay you know what, everytime I want to use a smiley, it shows up on the top out of the dialog box. How come I can't just plop that smiley down inside where I want....arghh! I'm still trying to get used to how to work this stuff!

If you go into your User CP, you can change the settings to allow smilies in posts, :D, more thread pages to show and font changes. HTH!

My Target didn't have any at all. I'll have to check others in my travels, but I won't go out of my way -- that would kind of defeat the purpose :rolleyes:

I went last night and the guy who worked there said they were all sold out. He told me about another Target that had 2 left but it's far. Booh!:(

can I ask...

a really stupid question here??? I have see a lot SAID about glider discs and all that but still have not actually SEEN them be used in any demo or anything... how do these actually work? in my feeble little mind I can only see myself slipping in to an undesireable position of the SPLITS unintentionally or falling flat on my face! :eek:

I see them on the new STS list as workout equipment (paperplates anyway) What will Cathe be using them for? Any one know and can "esplain me Lucy?"

TIA,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.