Cathe : changes you've seen ?

kathryn

Cathlete
Just curious : I know you were in great shape before STS, but did you see any changes in your physique and/or strength through the preparation and filming?

I've been curious about this also. Did the other cast members experience any changes? It would sure be interesting to hear what their experiences and results were during the making of STS.

I've been curious about this also. Did the other cast members experience any changes? It would sure be interesting to hear what their experiences and results were during the making of STS.

This would be great if possible! I know I can actually see changes in some of the clips & blog pics from Meso to Meso....I'd luv to read a bit about the individual experiences even tho it wasnt filmed exactly as we'll be doing it. You guys worked HARD!!!! lol

It would be great to hear what each cast member thought about there own personal changes! Perhaps each member could put something up on the blog!! That would be so much fun to read and I think very inspirational!!!

difference in body

Just curious : I know you were in great shape before STS, but did you see any changes in your physique and/or strength through the preparation and filming?

Hi Kathryn! The discipline of remaining true to STS definitely brought about reduced body fat, more lean muscle mass, and a much stronger physique. Actually this pretty much summarizes how the whole cast felt. We all are fit individuals but we noticed that having to stay consistent and focused on this specific formula brought us the truest, well balanced lean muscle mass, results.

Additional Tip: Eating clean is equally critical too. If you really want those hard earned results to be on display you need to eat a very healthy clean diet. Don't get me wrong, you will get stronger, more fit and see positive changes eating "well" but if you want those results to literally "pop out" at you, you have to eat very clean!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Cathe!

I just wanted to say it's nice to see you here and to thank you for the answer. I cannot wait to see the results we all get from this incredible program. You have to be so proud of such a fantastic program. (not to mention how happy you'll be when it's all DONE!) Good luck with the final touches! Have a great weekend!

Waving Hi

I just wanted to say it's nice to see you here and to thank you for the answer. I cannot wait to see the results we all get from this incredible program. You have to be so proud of such a fantastic program. (not to mention how happy you'll be when it's all DONE!) Good luck with the final touches! Have a great weekend!

((((Hugs Deb))))) Thanks for your note. I can't wait for you to get STS either. It will be exciting to hear how you all do with it.

Cathe,

I've always been impressed by your strength training programs and can honestly note that no other instructor can make me feel as worked or accomplished as you have. But... I never thought STS would look *this* good and the changes in you and your crew are so inspiring. If I can build up to 1/5 of that, I will be overjoyed. :)

Warm regards,
Marie

Eating clean?

Awesome to hear about the amazing results, Cathe. I am DYING to try it out myself, have always been lacking the "pop out" results and think STS will finally do it for me!

I do have a question - by eating well versus eating "clean," what, in your mind, is the difference? I like to think I eat a pretty balanced diet, though I do allow myself to splurge once in awhile. Lots of fruit, veggies, protein, fiber, etc.

Any tips/clarification would be awesome.
Thank you and good luck with the rest of STS editing!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.