You are subscribed to this thread 50 and over week of Feb 1 check-in

JannR

Cathlete
Hi group!

I just finished Burn it Off Intervals and I really burned some calories today. :D

I can't wait to start reading everyone's opinions on STS. It's so exciting to finally have it.

Magnolia have you decided on CLX? I think there was a Cathe rotation floating of just premixes. Have you seen that one?

Joan I hope you are enjoying your Birthday weekend.

Bev. How's the planning coming along with STS? I need to start looking at some of the DVD's.

HERE's to a GREAT week 50's group! :D

Hi all

Today I am going to do HIS-LIS combo (I forgot what the premix is called). I haven't done that one for a while.

Jann, how do you like Push Circuit? That was my favorite and also the one I seemed to get more muscle from. Could you please PM me some info/details about your floor? Cost per sq ft., installation, height, is it on cement?, etc. I looked on the website, but I'm not sure exactly what you have. Do the paper plates slide on your floor?

We did the 1rm's for DVD 1 & 2. It worked really well. DH wasn't familiar with some of the exercises so he could view them before doing them. I'm glad I waited now because I think I did gain some strength from CLX!!! On Saturdays we can do the 1rm's for the next week, does that sound okay?

STS is great! Jann, how can you NOT watch some of the workouts? Even DH is excited to start. I do wish they were a little shorter though, 45-50 min would be nice. I will have to get everything ready the night before so we are set to go.

The rotations are up for STS. I am sooo ready to start!!! I'm not sure when Cathe is starting, does anyone know?

Bev

I looked and looked for this thread but didn't see it I must be blind. I started a new one but ignore.

I had a good weekend. I got 2 miles on treadmill at hotel.

Still waiting for STS.

Son and dil and Elliot took us out for birthday lunch today and announced new baby in Sept. I hope I can handle two kids.

Joan

I came back and read threads after posting here and found new 50 member- Iron-Mom had posted in thread I started. Beth is doing sts also.

I just finished wo for Sunday. It is a Dirty Dancing dvd, the official dance workout. It was definitely a fun cardio. Just call be "Baby". It surely isn't really the twentieth anniversary of Dirty Dancing. You will not be seeing me anytime soon on Dancing with the Stars.

Going to bed "early" tonight. Maybe STS will be delivered tomorrow morning.:D
Joan

Let's drop this one -- :D

50's please post on the Feb 1 50's check-in Joan started--

See ya there!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.