Xers.......Working on Wednesday!

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

Last night I did MIS and BM2 upper only. That was a good combination, except I had forgotten how fast the rep speed is with MIS. I just used heavy enough weights and went to failure, but it took me a minute to get back into that mindset. I subbed side tri/rise for the dips in BM2 since I'd just done a lot of dips in the other routine. Everything else was the same.

I am almost ready to remove running from my working out for a while. No matter how I run, SS, or intervals, I get so tight afterwards that it takes me a day or two to regain my flexibility. I’m beginning to think that it is not worth it.

Today is the butt/leg workout and some yoga. I may do it circuit style with CTX or LM, I haven’t decided.

The new clips look good. Maybe the new workouts will get me interested in some step again. I’m so tired of what I have.

What about Brenda breaking her hip? That is sad. I hope they got a good surgeon to put in the rod. Lately I’ve heard/seen more horror stories from poorly done orthopedic operations.

DS is back from Scotland. He had a minor fall on his race run then got a flat. Needless to say he did not do well. I think he enjoyed the trip, but he commented that the other kids went out drinking every night. He doesn’t drink, so he was probably a little bored.

Just a few personals because I’m running out of time,

Traci – I’m glad you are enjoying the bay. Take care of that shoulder. I’m ready for a recovery week too. I’m taking a rest day tomorrow and then a recovery week next week.

Nicole- My DS had to have surgery on his ear at 18 months. Drawing the blood was so horrible. It took forever and was really painful to watch. I’m hoping for great results today.

Debra – You were around a lot yesterday. You’ll have to hold down the fort while Traci is away.

Laurie – How is yoga on the ball? Sometimes if my legs are tired I can barely hold the poses on the ground, I can’t imagine how hard it could be on the ball.

Annointed – Is today going to be a good eating day? I ate oatmeal for dinner last night, which is a huge no no for me because I never have much energy the next day. I had a craving for it and really didn’t feel like fixing anything else.

Off to work. A co-worker walked into my office yesterday and told me I needed a medal for being able to work with my assistant. I told her I have figured out how to work with her; just do as much as I can myself! Plus I have her working outside of the office for 4 hours. Of course no one out there wants her either, too bad!

Hi to all I missed and who follow,

Tracy

Good Morning Gang!
Rainy Day today and possibly tomorrow but thats OK - good excuse to catch up on sleep!

Tracy X
Gosh I'm sorry DS didnt have the trip he hoped for... At least he's safe and healthy. As far as running- I think you are being very smart about removing it from your repetoire... You have that new machine (eliptical) so I think if it helps you stay healthy why run? As much as I'd like to get back into it the fact is it really bothers my knees... I just got to the point that a CC Run a couple times a month is a good system shock rather than norm. To workout forever I think we each have to understand and respect what our particular bodies can do. Thats also why a year ago I stop doing anything but low impact step w/os on more than toppers or 1 riser max.... I dont have to take Glucosamine any longer- that tells me it wasnt good to try and match thye girls.

Wendy X
I am so sorry I missed you yesterday! I really cant imagine how that happened at al since I spend more time reading your posts than anyone else! I really do feel badly and I apologize !! LOL about the clip memory! The NERVE! How am I suppose to get in EAT HEALTHY mode this week unless I have the fear of Cathe in me? Hope GS or SH was great for you last night! WOOHOOOO on being LEGAL!!!!!!

Debra X
LOCK THE DOOR! THROW DD IN THE BASEMENT!!!! LOL on the boys... Hearing about your little Diva the past year leaves me UN-shocked about boy toys! LOL.... Eoin: I think that the next great love of your life will be an Eoin type! That means you need to start hanging out i places where Eoin would go.... I think that would be a wonderful love affair for you- a centered, flexible, loving , ice am licking man....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the thought of your love life tales!!!! I think you'd be a FABULOUS PT! What a wonderful nature you have about you!!!

Nicole X
BIG PRAYRERS for nephews BIG DAY! All will be well!! You are in my heart today. ~You sound like you are doing so well these days! Long workouts for you these days... Are you loving the new school year? Rest weeks are heavenly sometimes... I think I need them more mentally than physically actually but every 6-8 weeks seems my mental limit to really push myself. We go to CA on October 10th! Our 6 yr wedding anniversary will be spent with my mom! HORRORS! We eloped to Cabo San Lukas so we didnt have to share the day with my psycho family! LOLOL Sandy and the boys are at home this week with Gramma! LOL Actually I think most of Sandys bay days are gone... MIL said her legs gave out just walking outside on Monday... If that happens on stairs she could fall 10 ft down and I am NOT willing to take that chance... I think I will NOT try and do a bay trip until after CA trip... then we'll just have to see. Thanks for thinking of her especially with all you have on r mind right now. {{{{nic}}}}}

Swifty X
Well I'd chastize you about medical visits etc but I am in no posotion - I dont really believe in Drs and regular OBGYN checks etc.... So all I can say is do what you feel is best but make sure its not just "fear" keeping you from checking things out.... On the hair loss... One thing that assisted in my massive amount of hair loss was adding more healthy fat into my diet. The other thing that helped ALOT MORE was regulating my hormones.... Might really be that for you because of missed period. Stay well my friend.

Lea X
GREAT WORKOUT!!!! Ms PTA mama xxoo

TeddyGirl
Saw an interview on TV today... a 72 yr old man who looks as good as Tony... YUMMMMMM ~ He eats ONLY nuts, beans, fruit, vggies- man does he look awesome! Where is ice cream- cakes etc... in HIS diet??? I wonder if he ever "sneaks" - LOLOLOL

Cheryl
Funny- DH and I ran off and got married in Cabo the fateful Sept 11th year- Our Anniversary is Oct 11th.... I moved in with him the day of the attacks.... talk about a life changing day... Your word bittersweet is really how it all feels for me too.

Laurie XX
YEAH!!! Come to the Dark Roasted Coffee Bean side!!!! YEAH!!!! How are you enjoying the LGI8 rotation? Worth putting on the MUST DO list??? So many so little time!

Jeanette X
What a compliment for you & DH! He has an entire new career waiting if he chooses! Take care of that shin- OUCHIE for sure!!!

Sandra X
Hope all is well in your world!!! XXOO

Amy
xxooxoxoxo Where are you???

LOVE & HUGGIES and AGAIN- SORRY if I missed anyone from yesterday!

Happy Wednesday Xers!

Today I'm going to fit in Imax 2 if I'm doing it at midnight! We're supposed to go to the Franklin Institute for a homeschool field trip today, but 2 of my 3 kids have colds (thanks to all the social events, lol) so we will probably reschedule. The new clips are AWESOME and I'm so excited for the new workouts!! I'm glad they're being very thorough with the proofing phase, but it sounds like we won't have them in time for an October rotation now :( Oh, well. I'm sure they'll be worth it in the end!

Traci-X -- Sorry to hear you won't be able to view the clips 'cause of the dial up :( They're awesome, there are lots from the step stuff. It looks new and fun!!

Debra -- my older daughter, too, was an infant on that infamous 9/11. It was a very scary time indeed.

Jeanette -- I hope your shin/ankle feel better today after the icing!!

Laurie -- I'm a math geek, too ;-) I can't wait 'til my oldest is doing Algebra. Sounds like fun!

AmyX -- Sorry to hear about your disappointing doctor visit :( If you're not feeling better soon, I'd seek out a second opinion. What good was giving you the script if your insurance wouldn't cover it, anyway?! I hope you're feeling better soon!!!

Nicole -- I'm glad your workouts have stayed on track!! Good luck with the eating, it's the hardest part for me, too.

Wendy -- Retail therapy is my favorite kind ;-) I LOVE your nickname for your mom. That's awesome! I need a good one for my mom, lol. How awesome to have the opportunity to go to Thailand!!! Sounds like a great excuse to skip an X rotation if I ever heard one! I'm glad at least in MD we don't have a minimum attendance requirement, so if I were going, I'd not bother making up, just give the kids a vacation... I'm glad you got your DL situation straightened out, and I hope the passport stuff goes smoothly (it did for me earlier this year, but I've heard they have a huge backlog now).

I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Hi there ladies...Just flying by on my broomstick with a very loud witchy cackle this morning! Today is a rest day for me and I just may celebrate by taking a nap during my normal workout time. I have lots of errands to accomplish this morning...nothing exciting, though.

Okay...I'm off to write "Surrender Dorothy" in the sky and then gotta take DD to school so that she can cast spells on all the boys.

bbl for personals...
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Morning,:)

Last night, I did MIS UB, went heavy, feeling it reallll gooddd. This morning I did Imax 1:9

I truly forgot how much fun Imax 1 is and the music is awesome, I was rocking and rolling.

Tonight, me going too do KPC upper body drills, followed by cleanmax. That’s it.

Tracey: Nice work ;)

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: Week2/Day4/PS Chest, Shoulders, Triceps / Sara Ivanhoe's Yoga Buns and Thighs.

We had a balmy 45 degrees this morning. This is just wonderful sleeping weather. Got a phone call from a fellow parent at church. They are having a 5th & 6th grade campout. "I don't want to go!" I'm through with the great outdoors! :D My DH will not go, because it involes too much spiritualness (if that is a word :) ) I'm just lucky that I can get him to go to church every Sunday. :) They want me to bring a fruit for breakfast. What to bring that goes well with pancakes. :9

I still can't veiw the clips, and yes I have taken the cookies, temp files, and history totally off Explorer. It will not load the page. Guess I have to view them at home.

Tracy, Your decision to take running out of your workouts is probably a wise one. I still like to run, and have it in my rotation, but I don't go for the long distances anymore. 2-3 miles is all I will attempt. So sorry to hear you DS had problems in the race. And also to bad for those kids and the drinking. So all those kids got out of a wonderful trip was the night life. Because they probably where fast asleep during the daytime. The Yoga on the ball was so so, and it was a lot like the Stretchmax where Cathe uses the ball. LOL about your assistant, and sending her out for 4 hours. :D

Traci, Dark Roasted Coffee Beans, may the force be with you. :9 Again today I must have made a great pot of coffee, or it is just the right weather for drinking more. :D I'm looking right now at the bottom of my travel mug. x( And the coffee they serve here at work is like tar. x( I need to take a walk to the grocery store this afternoon, and get a bag. Can pick myself up a salad also. So far I like the variety of the LGI8 rotation (only on week 2, maybe will change my mind at week 6), and I think I can incorporate some P90X workouts into this.

Carol, Hello fellow math geek! I was so disappointed that last night oldest DD only needed me to help her with the story problems. She was quite comfortable with division of fractions. ;-) Guess it is just taking her a little time to get back in the swing of school.

Anointed, I think Imax is also a great workout. Just can't stand the long warm-up. :)

Debra, So is this the day for posting movie sayings. Love the surrender Dorthy! Makes me want to say Auntie Emm, Auntie Emm! :7 Oldest DD's next meet is on Saturday morning. And my youngest DD's activity is ballet class, which is also on Saturday morning. I wish I could be in two places at once, but DH will have to be with oldest.

Jeanette, How was your golf class?

Swifty, What a day you had at the doctors and pharmacy! I love veggie lasagna, just wish the family loved it as much as I do. :9

Nicole, My thoughts and prayers are with you today!

Wendy, That would be so nice to go to Thailand. And congrats on being a legal driver now. I couldn't stand English class either. But give me a good bodice ripper story, and I could read all night. :7 :7 :7 Ok so now I just revealed another thing about myself to WENDY!! I think you are keeping a journal of all things we reveal about ourselves. :D

Cheryl, I like that more resturants are serving sweet potatoes. :9 Those are the best! I have some at home that I need to bake up.

Sandra, Hope you have a great day, and it isn't too busy.

Have a great day everyone!

Laurie

Morning to all of the Xers,
Today was S&H Shoulders and then floorwork without glute raises from B&G, then corework from B&G. Golf class was good yesterday. Fairly big class, but will be okay. Have a haircut tonite. DH liked his work day better yesterday as he didn't have to get shown around, paperwork, all that stuff. He was able to get down to business and work, his comfort zone for sure.

Swifty, sorry you didn't get answers from your Dr. visit. Awesome about your results from P90X. Way to go!!! What kind of bike ride are you doing today? Did you pick up the Netti Pot?

Nicole, sorry about the ordeal for your nephew in getting his blood drawn. I definitely sympathize as I'm a nightmare to get blood from, unless the tech really knows what they are doing. More prayers going out for your nephew today. The fire is still going like crazy. I think they are letting it burn over to another big burn we had in July. A couple of my co-workers got to go on a field trip to the Base Camp and they said it is devestation for as far as the eye can see. The shin seems a bit better today. I iced it last night after golf. Even the golf swing bothered it, when you follow thru and shift your weight off of it. It's my right shin.

Debra, OMG re: the boys after your DD! I don't envy you at all. I think a class with Eoin would be WONDERFUL!!! I hope to take pictures of the hearth tonite. I can't wait to have a fire in the new woodstove. Thanks for reminding me about Netflix. I have a couple movies sitting here that we need to watch. We definitely don't watch as many as we used to. LOL re: Surrender Dorothy!!!! Enjoy that nap today.

Carol, good to hear from you. Veggies for breakfast??? What kind?? I agree, doesn't look like we'll have them for the October rotation. November perhaps?

Tracy, how did the pizza turn out? When I got home from golf class, DH had dinner made: BBQ'd chicken breasts, salad, noodles with creamy sauce (not my favorite) and some brats. Good thing he cooks because I definitely don't any more. So sorry the running is not agreeing with you. Know that you love it too. I read about Brenda's broken hip. How does that happen while running? Was it like a stress fracture thing, or worse? When I'm 50, I plan on having a bone density test done, or maybe I should just go ahead and schedule one. Sorry about your son's Scotland trip, but hope he got to do some sightseeing too. My sister loved it when she went about 5 or 6 years ago.

Wendy, sounds like you had a great day of shopping yesterday!!! The new shoes sound good. You will get used to them and clipping in and out. You can clip in and out with one foot without even swinging the other leg over the bike. That will help you to get the feel. Also, once you are clipped in, glance down at the foot and just see how much room there is between the inner part of the ball of your foot and the pedal. That will just help later on with knowing where the proper place is so you can align better. Wish I could show you. So glad you got the Driver's License renewed, and without any gray in the hair. I get my roots done today after work, also a haircut. Ooooooh!! A perhaps trip to Thailand? You lucky dog!!! Find that birth certificate, okay??? So far, the golfing is cheap. $26 for 2 months of golf lessons thru the college. That also includes balls at the driving range and all greens fees so pretty darned cheap. A bucket of balls is $4 here and I hit 2 buckets of them last night. probably won't get to play in the winter due to the cold, but that's okay. I'm really enjoying it right now.

Traci, DH could get plenty of side work with his sheetrock and taping skills, and now tiling, but I'm selfish about his off time as I like to go do outdoor trips with him and hate for him to be off doing other people's projects, plus we have plenty of things he can do here. And I mean PLENTY! Remember, we are grasshoppers. Hope the shin is better today. It starts out okay and gets more sore by the end of the day. It feels more localized today though.

Anointed, good workout for you. I need to pull Imax1 out sometime too. Is that the one where someone's piece of apparel falls out and gets kicked under the step?

Laurie, bananas sound good to me with pancakes. When DH had his shoulder surgery a couple years ago, I loved going with him to Lake Tahoe where is Dr. was as there was an IHOP along the way. I had pancakes every time. I'm having trouble with the clips too. I need to try the tips that were posted (cleaning out cookies, etc.). I just haven't worked at it yet. Can you post your LGI8 rotation? I haven't had a sweet potato in ages. I love them when they are gooey.

Got to run, hi to everyone else.

Jeanette

I'm PISSED OFF x( x(

Here at my job we got a new internet provider and it succccccks, I can get NANYTHING. Last night, I sent my $25 coupon from NY&C here to my job, and I can't even open it, I mean it sucks big time :( company trying to save $$ and everyone is complaining, just thought I vent:) ;-) ;-) back to play I mean work:p

Good morning, everyone!! Teddygirl, hang in there, gal! How was that Ruby Tuesday dinner, or is that still yet to come?

MIS - what a great choice, Teddygirl and Tracy. Love it.

Teddygirl, did you notice the bra pad pop out towards the beginning of IMax1? You have to be watching pretty close for it - but it still amuses me every time :)

Traci, wow, I didn't realize that you guys have been married close to the same amount of time as we have ... you married one year sooner, similar time of year. Yes, a momentous time for all around the turn of the century. The cosmos were truly at work.

Last night i got a lymphatic drainage bodywrap. It's like an herbal cleanse/detox. Loved it, but still dragging this morning.
I'm working through a moderate 60 minutes cardio session just to keep the sweat flowing and the cleansing happening today.

Have a great day everyone! Hurray for Wednesday!

Cheryl

Cheryl: Ruby Tuesday we're going Sunday after church. You cracked me up with the bra pad didn't notice it, going to check next time I do Imax 1. Real soon, loved it.

Body wrap sounds pretty neat, me and a friend went about 4 years ago, some special offer, we was suppose to had lost 2 to 5 lbs, yeah right, when it was all said and done we went to burger kings or somewhere.

I'm really loving MIS, going to continue with it remaining of week. Next week, I get to work it 4x :) how exciting is that then moving on to another full body workout:p

Okay...back again before my nap...don't know why I am feeling so sleepy today, maybe I got a bump on my head like Dorothy...I hope I don't have any weird dreams...lol!

Personals...

Teddygirl...Sorry your computers at work not cooperating...I bet everyone is in a tailspin...I wish you would come to my house and do CleanMax tonight!

Laurie..My DD takes ballet too...plus tap and jazz this year...all of which she likes. I will never go camping in my entire life. I am just not that outdoorsy! It's cooler here today too...but nothing like 45 degrees...although I have been so hot this summer, I am certainly not going to miss those Northern winters! Sounds like you are going to have a tough workout this evening.

Carol....Glad to see you! I am sure you can put all of those sick kids in the bed so that you can get Imax2 in this afternoon. Hope you don't catch their bug.

Jeanette....Glad DH enjoyed work more yesterday....what is he doing for the prison? Did you say and I just forgot? Maybe you can meet some new golf buddies in your class. Looking forward to your pics tonight. Watch those movies, woman...I have "Zodiac" to watch sometime too along with all of my Dexters. Sounds like you had a tough workout this morning...I do like all the SH stuff though...and BG is probably my favorite leg and ab workouts...so I'm sure you at least had fun.

Traci...Sorry your weather isn't the best...but at least it's good sleeping weather! LOL about dating Eion...I definitely need someone calm, slow and sensual...LOL! You should have seen the outfit DD wore to school today...black jeans, and this really cute striped shirt that has a s/s sweater attached kind of....She picked it out to wear last night...and I thought..."Well, poor Jack, he's really going to be full of it tomorrow!" How are your workouts going this week? I know it's recovery for you, which is great. Hope that rotator cuff is feeling okay. I bet your clients are missing you about now!

Tracy...Those dvds are so fast paced, I rarely do them...I am much more a slow and heavy kind of gal. Sounds like you are doing the right thing to remove running...if it doesn't make you feel good...it's probably not the right thing to do. Glad DS is home safe and sound...what a great experience for him. I am going to do a little more research today for future careers. XDH said he would help with school, which is a sharp turnaround for him...so I want to go ahead and get going with it before he changes his mind!

Wendy...Yes...diet coke...it's my biggest vice...Keep in mind I don't drink coffee at all..and not much tea, so it is my only form of caffeine....so, oh, well! I will definitely be locking DD in the attic...with no phone or intenet service...LOL! Glad you got your license...you don't have to take your pic at the same time? Have fun getting your hair done today, too. I have to study for the license test...I have to have a DL before I can register the cars in NC. What a pain! Glad you had a good day with your girls yesterday. Always fun to go shopping...I have to take my DD out on Friday..in the past 2 weeks she has grown out of every shirt she owns. How does that happen? 3 weeks ago she grew out of all of her jeans and I had to get her more...it is the craziest thing....it's almost like it happens overnight! I will be taking her to Limited 2 as that is her favorite store...I also make her get a few things from Gap since they are a bit more conservative. You should hear the conversations I have with her over clothing...oh, wait, I think you heard yourself say the same things a couple of days ago....LOL! Hope your trip to Thailand works out...how wonderful that would be!

Okay...I must be caught up for now...I will check to see who snuck in...and then I am going to do some research on PT assistants and then I am napping!

later gators!
Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good morning!

BM2 is done. And I had fun. Even the Dreaded Blast #3 was bearable today. Along with a few of you yesterday, I did Eion's Quickie yoga in the afternoon.

I needed a new watch, so DH suggested I get a heart rate monitor. Who can argue with that logic? So I went out and bought the hrm that seems to be most popular around here: the Polar F11. It has this "Fit Test" feature that measures your VO2max, and ranks your fitness level. The test involves lying down for 3-5 minutes while the hrm works its magic. I like that fit test much better than the P90X fit test!! I was very pleased to see that it put me in the elite classification, with a number of 55. I don't know what the 55 really means, but it's clearly above the 45+ level needed to be considered elite. So that's all good. So this morning after doing the BM2 (8" step) warm up, I remember that my hrm can track calories burned. Interesting. Let's give that a whirl. Well, without the warm up included, I burned 992 calories!! During the workout itself, the hrm showed my heart rate as being in the high 80s during the steady state cardio. During the circuit blasts, I easily moved into the 90s, with my maximum being 98% by the end of Dreaded Blast #3. Keep in mind that although the hrm was telling me I was working quite hard, it didn't feel that hard to me. I was constantly mindful of trying to take things down a titch, to stay within an appropriate heart rate range. So I ask you this: is it possible that the I'm fit enough that the standard heart rate guidelines for a woman my age are not applicable? I guess another way to ask the question is: is my maximum heart rate higher than the watch's set point? Should I manually overide their settings, and set my own? I think I can do that.

WendyX - My parents are going to Thailand in November!! I kid you not!

TraciX - A stormy day cozied up in a house on the ocean sounds like a great day for reading and relaxing. I'd love to join you :)

TracyX - Really? You need to stop running? Oh that sucks! You enjoy it so much. What will your cardio be, then? The new-barely-yet-used elliptical? If so, I highly recommend the cardio coaches, for workout variety and to make it interesting. I'm sorry DS didn't do as well as he'd hoped. Did he like Scotland?

LaurieXX - Yoga on the ball? That sounds fun! Can you give a bit of detail? I loved algebra; still do. I enjoy math, in general.

DebraX - That's very funny about DD and the boys. This past year my DD and her boy friends have definitely become more flirtatious with each other. It's part of growing up. I remember playing "kissing tag" at school when I was in kindergarten or grade one. The teachers put a stop to it (it was a Catholic school....started by my own grandfather!) pretty quick. But it's funny how young we were when we started playing those kinds of games.

NicoleX - Your nephew is adorable. What a sweet heart. I'm thinking about him today. Best wishes to you and your family today.

Argh. I'm going to have to come back and finish later. DD is really wanting some attention, and is sitting on my lap trying to press buttons. I'll come back and finish chatting when she's otherwise occupied.

SandraX

S&H Shoulders + CTX Shoulders + PS Floorwork & Abs

Off to workout then I am waiting to see if I have to watch my other nephew while Grady is in surgery. It will be at 2:00 and will last for two hours. My SIL is very worried but I know he'll do fine. I'll be back if I end up not watching him.

Thanks for all the prayers,

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Good morning xer’s! The weather is gooooorrregeous!

Round2/Phase 1/Week 4/Day 1/ YogaX - sub Shiva Rea mish mosh (1st time) & 55 min bike ride

Netti pot is a wonder! It’s crazy fantastic. Brought it home, used it and went out and mowed the lawn. Upon waking this Am did Yoga, another Netti use, went bike riding. I feel like a new gal! Funny-message on phone from dr. office when I got home - approval of rx. Poo, Poo. Netti is where I’m staying.

Debra-you lose hair too huh? It’s annoying more than anything. Deep down I do think that it is hormone/vitamin deficiency caused. I have to think on what I will do. Your DD is a boy magnet? Uh oh. DD went through similar experience last year. She has completely let it go and is attracted to the monkey bars. Hey- isn’t that where all the boys hang out? Enjoy your nap and best wishes to you on the PT career. Go for it!

Wendy-An overseas trip – sounds like a plan! ^5 on the license renewal. Shopping trip must have been wonderful! Happy B-day to DD! Do you create a favorite meal for her b-day? Hmmmm. What could the surprise pkg be? WTG on the shoe purchase. Take your time on the clip-in clip-out, you will get it It’s the coolest, but be very careful!!! Enjoy your color.

Tracy-So glad to hear DS is back safe and sound. A bit of a disappointment but oh what an experience of a lifetime! Wow!

Traci-What type of solution did you find to regulate your hormones? The bioidentical hormone therapy? Thought of you on the ride this AM, and Smiling, as I am considering buying the ACE book to test for certification. DH and I would be studying together. The gal in charge of athletic where he teaches spin has been bugging him to get certified. What a great thing for us to do together. So happy you’re enjoying the BaY!

Sandra- yes, find your own heartrate information for entering in your hrm. This will make for a truer gauge of your goals and fitness level. There is a simple equation for finding your numbers , did the insert in the hrm give them to you? I found a great recipe for WW pizza crust on the Oprah site. Really fabulous. Made it for dinner last night and x-tra batch for freezing.

Anointed – Bummer on those $$ saving coupons not loading. I hate that! Keep on trying. My puter is acting crazy today. Not seen Cathe’s clips yet. Have fun on the rest of your planned wo’s for today! LOL on your bodywrap experience. Sending you yummy clean food vibes your way. Small steps towards a better eating habit are good. I’ve noticed I’m not lightheaded since I stopped eating ½ bags of m&m’s. Imagine that!

Cheryl - lymphatic drainage bodywrap, now what could that feel like? Totally relaxing and exhilarating? Never had one. Hurray for Wednesday!

Jeannette –I passed a golf cart of women on the course today biking through the course, thought of you. Do you have the golf shoes, visor, skirt thing going on? Long ago when I dabbled in it, we used to drink and golf. Puts a whole new twist on the game. Ha. Can you play 12 mo of the year? What’s up with the shin?

I have to run out to pick up some things at the store. A big pot is calling me to create fresh veggie soup.

Hi and Smiles to Carol, Laurie, Nicole and anyone I may have missed.
:+

Back after looking up some info on the local PT assistant program...I know this is definitely something I would like to do....the pay is okay..not great...but this particular school gets 100% hires from it's graduating class...which is a good thing. I am going to call and make an appointment with a guidance counselor there to get the real lowdown. There are a lot of prerequisites and I will need to get going on those in the not too distant future if I want to try to get in full time next fall. I also looked a few more programs at another local tech school...and my fallback position is a massage therapist...they actually make really good money..and the hours wold certainly be flexible. I guess from what I could glean there is a good program at that school. I have often thought about it while laying on my masseuse's table that I would enjoy that, but I had never looked into it before. Hmmm....

Okay..I really have to take a shower now and then gotta do some laundry...will bbl this afternoon to catch up with personals.

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good Afternoon Ladies,

My hair is fabulous! Shells backed out of getting her hair cut. She wants to grow it long again. Spent almost 30 minutes at the photo license center. Would have been shorter, but the ink needed changed. After printing out 4 licenses for me, it finally started working right.

My hairdresser gave me a month long free pass to her gym. They offer Budakon (kickboxing/yoga), yoga, barre workouts, spinning, and a ton of other interesting classes.

I have time for a few quick personals before I start hunting down my birth certificate.

Nicole-X: Sending Grady best wishes vibes!!!! Keep us posted on his progress!!!

Traci-X: I chose GSBB. That's all. Didn't do anything else except find my marriage certificate, divorce papers, and other paperwork that I thought eldest ds had lost a year ago. I was praying for a miracle and got one! :)

Hi Carol: Got eldest dd's new Singapore math books. I thought she still had some worksheets left over in her old book. Wrong! This year, I bought the teacher's guide. Figured it couldn't hurt. Yeah, I wished we didn't have mandatory days. Oh well, I'll make it work!!! There's plenty of weekends I can use before June 30th. If you want to visit FI with me and the girls, let me know. I need to renew our family plus membership.

Debra-X: In PA, we have up to 60 days to get the picture taken after paying the renewal fee. I forgot about that. I went to a local auto tags place and renewed there instead of online. That way I could get a valid photo id quickly for the passport process. I bet you could make a lot of money as a massage therapist! Maybe, you could do both PT assistance and massages. The local HS English teacher supplements her income with massages.

Sandra-X: Where in Thailand are your parents going to visit? Tentative plans are to leave Nov.2nd. I haven't decided how long I'll stay. My mom plans on staying for over two months. It'll be between 2 weeks to one month.

Jeanette-X: Yes, the golfing your way does sound affordable. But, knowing me, I'd buy the golf clubs, the cute golfing outfits, and all the other golfing paraphernalia! Yoga sounds cheap too. But, I have to buy the cute outfits, the expensive yoga mat, the expensive bag to carry the yoga mat, etc.... I need HELP! I'm gonna look for the birth certificate before we do any more homeschool. I saw it a couple of weeks ago. I just don't remember where! It's not in the proper place! ARGH! Have fun getting your hair colored and cut. I feel like a new person. I have no desire to grow old gracefully if it means going gray!!!

Tracy-X: Brenda's accident is so tragic! I can't imagine the pain she must have endured! Can one recover from an injury like hers and still compete or film Cathe videos? If not, maybe Cathe will have a modifier in her workouts. I don't blame you for holding off on the running!

Amy-X: So glad to hear you love the neti pot. I tell everyone I meet about it! Words can't describe how well it works!

Laurie-XX: LOL on your preferred reading genre!!!! Don't worry! I'll never tell. Your secrets are safe with me!!!

Well, ladies. I shall return later for more personals. Hi to all ALL!!! Time is ticking!!!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Hey gang!

WOW, are you all chatty today or what!!!

Finally got the lawn mowed yesterday, then pulled out the elliptical for some easy "walking". Today is weights, I may just pull out a Cathe instead of freestyling it. It's supposed to be my gym day, but I just don't feel like leaving the house! I am a true home-body this week!

Wendy- I know that Paiva is closing their store and I have gotten some super cute stuff there. I also received the extra %10 off card, so I placed an order via the internet as I live in po-dunks-ville and don't have a real store to shop at. I got Cathe's super cute shoes she wore on the RT for $50!! Good luck on the Birth certificate hunt!

Debra- What's up with the crazy boys.......hormones!!! Unfortunately! You'd make a great PT!!! Oh, a massage therapist would be awesome as well! Talk about a flexible schedule!

I am also very sorry to hear about Brenda. There's no reason why she can't recover and be in Cathe videos in the future!

I can't think of anything else to say....I know that there was something floating around in my head, but I just lost it!

I'll BBL, though!

Hey girls,

I don't have to watch my nephew so I get to lay out and relax for a bit. It's a bit hotter here today so I must be careful}( I made up my rotation last night to help relax me. I love writing them out. It takes a lot of time to make a balanced rotation but I like doing it. I am doing endurance this month. I am thinking by what Cathe said that it will be late October before we see the new DVD's for ourselves. I love the clips, they look fabulous.
I must get out before the sun loses it's tanning power:D I'll Be back after I pick up the boys for personals.
Here it is:

Week One:eek:

Mon: HSTA ( (60 min)

Tue: KPC (68 min)

Wed: SS "Upper Body Blast" Premix (59 min)

Thur: Imax 2 (55 min)

Fri: B&G "Standing Legs & Glutes Timesaver" Premix (50 min)

Sat: LIC "Upper Body Circuit" Premix (56 min)

Sun: Rest/Stretch/Yoga

Week Two:eek:

Mon: Bootcamp (58 min)

Tue: Low Max (70 min)

Wed: CTX Upper Body Split

Thur: BM2 "Cardio Blast" Premix (62 min) or CF "All Step Cardio" (48 min)

Fri: B&G "Floorwork & Abs" Premix (49 min)

Sat: DM "Cardio & All Upper Body" Premix (60 min)

Sun: Rest/Stretch/Yoga

Week Three:eek:

Mon: SJ&P

Tue: Kick Max "Low Impact Kickbox" Premix (58 min)

Wed: Yoga (60-90 min)

Thur: MIC (71 min) or LIC "Cardio Blast Timesaver" Premix (48 min)

Fri: CTX Leaner Legs + Core Max "Tough Core" (67 min)

Sat: MM "Upper Body Push/Pull" Premix (33 min)+Imax "Step Only" Premix (31 min)

Sun: Yoga (30-45 min) or Rest

Week Four:eek:

Mon: HCE "Interval Circuit" (71 min) or HSChallenge (68 min)

Tue: Step Blast (55 min)

Wed: Yoga (60-90 min)

Thur: Cardio Kicks (60 min)

Fri: CTX Leaner Legs (49 min) or Legs & Glutes (51 min) +BC "Core Only" (11 min)

Sat: SS "Upper Body" Premix (34 min) + C&W "Timesaver Step" Premix (35 min)

Sun: Rest/Yoga/Stretch

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Amy: I tried going onto Paiva's website. They've already shut it down. That's okay. I got more than needed at their store. They sent me an extra 10% off coupon in the mail too. I'm still sad that they're closing. It was a nice store! I wonder who Jackie from Bravo's Work Out will get to peddle her clothing line now. Not that I was impressed with her clothes. Just curious since she invested a lot of time and money into launching her Skylab clothing line.

Nicole-X: I got a free tanning session with the free month gym membership. However, I don't do tanning beds. I love my sunscreen!!!! Nice rotation planned. I'll have to consider doing it with you.

Tonight is going to be an unexpected rest day. I took a break from searching for my elusive bc. I know I had it when I filed my affidavit. I can't find a copy of that either. I have no idea where I put them! Never Fear!!! I have to drive over to my sisters in the State College tonight. Apparently, she found a certified copy of my birth certificate!:D :D :D I'm sooo happy! I wouldn't know the first place to contact if I had to replace it as I was born in Thailand. My ex found our marriage certificate and infant passport and old ss card with my maiden name on it, I found my divorce papers, current ss card and marriage certificate. Now I have a certified paper trail of all my last names since birth.:7

Oh! My sister will be joining my mother and me on the trip. I got the dates wrong. We're leaving on the 22nd of November. Eat enough turkey, pumpkin pie or salad for me!!! Big sigh of relief as my eldest ds graduates from bootcamp on the 2nd. I don't know if I'll stay for an entire month. I just might do my Christmas shopping there!!! There's never a down time in my life huh!!!!:7

On a fitness related note... Has anyone heard of David Swenson? He's going to have a workshop in November at the yoga studio where Phil took me on my B-day. The exact date and costs aren't finalized yet. Should it be something to consider?

Okay ladies! Off I go to pack for my impromptu overnight trip. I'm going to listen to How to Speak Thai on the 3 hour drive. LOL That's right! I don't trust the Crazy Asian to translate for me or talk about me behind my back in my face. Oh! You know what I mean!}(

Take care!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Ohh, you're right, Wendy, I didn't realize that they'd closed their website already. I got the card on Monday and immediately place my order....I hope that they will honor it! I haven't received a confirmation email, though.. we'll see!

Must go shower. I was able to work enough energy up for MIS! I'd never done that one, and holy cow am I bushed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.