Xers.....Tres bien Thursday......

blkblt

Cathlete
Hello ladies,
Just thought I'd throw a little french there...lol;-)
Just starting us up.
Will go back to see what you all had to say and be back for personals.
Today is Phase 3, Week 4, Day 3: B&B + Abs (but not the X) FOR THE LAST TIME...:p :p :p

Hi all,

Yesterday was so busy. I tried to get online in the morning, but the wireless wasn't working and I didn't have time to fool with it. Then I was in meetings all day. I couldn't get out of there until 3:30 and I literally have to start putting my stuff away while people are talking and just get ready to leave or I would have been there even longer. I really needed some cardio and yoga when I got home, so I did 4ds HIS WU and first 2 combos to warm up, then interval x, plus almost all of Eion. I felt great after that and really needed the yoga. Today is a rest day although I don't need it but I have curriculum night at school and class. I will be so glad when today is over.

CHristiane - I'm patiently waiting to finish the X. The arms are big enough and I'm going to go back to focusing on legs more. I can't wait to do some of my old friend workouts. I think I'm going to start with a week of the pyramids, then go from there. I can't imagine driving that fast. I'm glad the speed limits here are more reasonable. If not I'd constantly be worried about the boys, they could have a need for speed if the conditions were right. I was sick during my recovery week and part of the next one. I just did the workouts the best I could and continued on. I didn't want to prolong it anymore. I do not know how you are doing ARX. That is really hard on the back.

Debra - Finally TTOM has come, but until last night, I was having the lightest sleep and the craziest dreams. Night before last I dreamt I was in an 18 wheeler and the windshield had so many rock dings that they were in a pattern of flowers, WTF? PMS power mode is now gone and I feel half way normal, except for the abdominal bloating. men just don't know what we go through....

Laurie - Are you doing the classic or lean? Have you ever seen a coyote? They are really pretty small. I always want to see wildlife, in nature, but from a safe distance.

Wendy - I don't think I could do ARX again, even if it was back friendly. It's just too repetitive. I'm not sure I like the look it gives either. DS was commenting about the way the X women have that pronounced rectus abdominus. I like a more lean look without that muscle being prominent.

SAndra - The X will always have a place in my workouts unless they come up with something else. I hesitated to do it again, but I'm glad I did. I just wish it had a comparable lower body section. I honestly can't wait to get back to some other workouts. I'm bored now and find it harder and harder to push. I increase a rep or a weight, but nothing great. DS said I have guns! I think most reasons to workout are personal. Some people want to look good, some people want to look good and be fit, some people want functional fitness that they can apply to leisure activities such as hiking and cycling, some people want a little of all of that, or some people just want health benefits. I think that you personally have to clearly define your goals. For some it is a stress release too. For me it's a little of all of those.

Traci - Glad you got a good workout with S&H. Do you go to clients more or do they come to you? How many do you have now? Sounds like they are split enough to monopolize a great deal of your time.

Nicole - I think the flu can hang on for a while. I got over mine pretty quickly, but for some it has taken weeks.

Kim - Sorry you are still dealing with sickness. That is no fun.

Jeanette - Sorry you are sick. I'm sending healing vibes. I used to sometimes sleep with a cough drop in my mouth like you described and DH gave me the big lecture about choking. It worked though. Actually I miss calculated and I'm at day 45, which is how it's been going lately. 2 TTOMs every three months. I was really regular up until the last few months.

Time for work, again.

Have a great day.

Tracy

Good morning ladies!!! Hope everyone is feeling fine today. I am feeling a little drowsy this morning...but maybe a second diet coke will help that a bit. I have just a couple of errands to run today...and I have to get the Diva's room vacuumed since you can actually see the floor right now. Laundry beckons as usual. Today is KM plus the leg drills.... although I am feeling pretty happy today...kickboxing always goes better for me when I am upset with someone...lol. I guess I can always picture XDH, since he will always be a source of irritation.

Tracy...
Sounds like you are one busy gal lately. Glad ttom started for you...Maybe the crazy dreams will be over soon. LOL about you driving a semi...I can just see you behind the wheel now!!!! Nice that DS complimented your arms...Way to go!!

Christiane...
Thanks for starting us off today. Hope your life is getting back to normal after all the traveling.

Nicole...
Good to see you even if you are in a fog..Hopefully that will clear soon and you will feel back to normal. I hate that fuzzy feeling!

All right...gotta get the diva to school...will be back to catch the rest of you later. I think I got to most everyone last night except for the late night posters.

Kisses to all...
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi Ladies!

I'm still alive (barely) in the Pit of Germs. I did Kick Max on Monday, but I wasn't able to get anything in Tuesday or yesterday due to the germs :( I'm hoping do at least yoga today, but with a runny nose, that may be not so fun, lol. We'll see. I can always strategically place a box of tissues next to my mat... DH has stayed home all week. He has the flu. At least I never ended up with a fever and body aches! Just regular bad cold symptoms.

Debra -- I hear ya. The kiddos don't complain nearly as much as DH about being sick!! And the two girls were worse off!! Congrats on your good grades!! Funny that the diva's bday is on the 16th... DD1 turns 7 on the 27th :) I hope XDH is as non-stressful as possible for you during the time he's back.

Jeanette -- I really can't complain too much, as we weren't sick at all in January or most all of February. We had a bout of crud in December, but we've been better for awhile. I guess it was just time...

Wendy -- I looked over the schedule, but I can't commit to anything until I'm better :( I can drop the IEW stuff in the mail to you or give it to you in person (hopefully I'll be well enough within a week). Just let me know which you prefer.

Christiane -- Sounds like you had quite the German adventure!! lol! Crazy driving! I remember when DH and I were in England this past summer and we thought THEY drove like crazy (well, they do), but at least not that fast! WOW! Good luck to your daughter with her decision. I hope you finish up your round of the X strong!!

Nicole -- ~~~~~Get Well Vibes~~~~~ being sent your way. I hope you're feeling like yourself in no time!

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Good morning,

For my modified Feb '08 rotation, today I'll be doing the DrillMax cardio and lower body premix.

Tracy....You really are busy. I'm glad you found some time to chat longer this morning. I'm sure you have guns by now!! Hopefully today will fly by for you, and it will be tomorrow before you know it.

Christiane....Bonjour!!! Bon matin! B&B for the last time. Woohoo!!! For me, that's the toughest of all the workouts.

Debra....Your days are always so busy, but sound very enjoyable, for the most part. How funny that you and DD will have "spring break" together. I understand about the pregnancy test/miscarriage. What was the fondant cake made to look like? I might make something up for St. Patty's day, even though I could care less about that "holiday." It's just nice to have an excuse to make a cake. I really wish I could be there, too. I feel so constrained by having young children and not a lot of surplus money. DH and I never take a family vacation; it feels wrong to spend that much money on just a vacation for myself. Maybe by this time next year I'll have a job and be able to pay my way without taking from the family funds. When it's just you and DD, a small bungalow probably seems pretty appealing: less work to maintain!

Kim....Good on you for being so involved in volunteer activities. I often think I'd like to join something, but then hesitate about the time committment involved. Selfish, aren't I? Maybe when the kids are older. That's what I always say. It's not a good excuse, but it's an excuse that works. Oh the Brier! Is that this weekend? Well, I'll have to cancel all my plans LOL!!! This is also the weekend to turn our clocks forward an hour.

Nicole....Your doing a GS rotation in a daze?? That sounds dangerous! Does this mean you've earned your double X?

Jeanette....How's our sickie this morning? What did you think of Amy's SCI? I never got past the first combo, but I'd better start previewing again, because I have it planned for some time in the next couple of weeks. Honey and lemon in hot water feels wonderful on a sore throat. Yes, I think you are right about the different Thailand viewpoints. Mom and Dad say they saw lots of 3rd world features, but are keeping their slideshow focused on all the good stuff. They have a picture of a man with an elephant walking through the crowds at night time, selling people bananas that they can feed to his elephant!! That absolutely cracks me up. Talk about ingenuity.

Well, time to go workout. Have a great day!
SandraXX

Top of the Mornin' Xers! (my Irish is showing as we enter St Pattys Day territory);-) O'Hagan is my dads side of family tree!:D That makes me pretty darn Irish on that side I'd say!

Slept til 630am! WooHoo!!! of course its because I went to bed 2 hours later but I'll take it!

Feeling SH series a great deal this week.... Knowing its just one week of that snail pace helps alot;-) Today is KPC but I have no mind to hear pop-pop-duck all day in my head so it'll be Kenpo+ and some type of Classical Stretch & hopefully booty work.... The first leg day isnt til Saturday on this rotation...

Back w/ personals after I wake up a bit!:D

Good morning ladies,
Today was Push/Pull for me. Nice and short. I have to go back to work today. No drainage going on right now, but maybe it should be as my head feels tight. I'll go to work and have the foggy feeling when I try to work, no doubt. Oh well, it is what it is?

Christiane, thanks for starting us up this morning. Hope the back feels better. B&B for the lasts time wahoo!!! Any more thoughts as to what the next step is?

Tracy, I hate days like the one you had. I'm thinking today may be one of those for me. Think I'll just lock my door and let all my calls go to voicemail. So glad TTOM has arrived. 45 days? Start of menopause? Is that pretty typical to start going more days inbetween? My boys also would have a need for speed. I've never choked on a cough drop yet, knock on wood. Probably not too good for the teeth, but better than coughing all night. Thanks for the healing vibes. I'm better today, I think. I have dreams about driving a lot, and seeing things in the road at the last minute (deer, people, etc.).

Debra, hope you start feeling better soon. Did you cut a bunch of pills in half? Give that XDH a good kick for me today! And an upper cut!

Christiane, I so sympathize with you and the germs. Yoga didn't even sound good to me yesterday, but a walk did. Hope your DH starts feeling better. That flu is nasty so they say.

Sandra, I actually stayed awake during most of the preview of Amy's Step Challenge. Looks doable for me, but we'll see. I'll have to do the honey & lemon thing tonite. Wonder where that little plastic lemon is in the fridge? The elephant man sounds like the petting zoos where you buy the food so your kids can feed the animals, only on a BIGGER scale. I didn't know elephants ate bananas. I'm always thinking peanuts for some reason. See, my head is in a fog today.

Traci, hope you have a wonderful day today. You slept until 6:30? Do you feel groggy when you sleep that long? I stayed up late reading a biking magazine last night. Couldn't sleep for a while, but up at 4 a.m. as usual.

BBL,

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 13/Day 5
Workout: Yoga Zone Power Yoga

Just a quick note for now, I have to go do some required quality training. x( FDA requires all these things, and the great part is that my job has nothing to do with it. So this should be a real snooze fest for me. ;-)

Will be back as soon as I am done listening to purchasing controls. :)

Laurie

Back again. Drill Max cardio and lower body premix started off rather shaky. My legs and core are tired from the first 3 days of this week. It took longer to get the body warmed up, but it eventually did, and I enjoyed the workout. Because I was focusing on the lower body, I didn't do the arm motions during the leg work, and picked up heavier dumbells. I liked it. Made me start daydreaming about a Cathe dvd that had two workouts on it: DrillMax1 circuited with upper body work only, and a different DrillMax circuited with lower body work. The premixes would allow you to combine only the cardios from both DrillMaxes for a one hour intense cardio session, to combine the weight work for a total body training session, and a few of the cardio and weight sessions from both workouts to get a whole different DrillMax workout circuited with total body weights. When's that conference call with Cathe and Chris happening??

CarolX....You're trying to do the Feb '08 rotation, right? That wouldn't be too easy with a cold. The first 3 days of cardio are rather tough. Laurie's starting that rotation on Monday, I think.

TraciX....top o' the morning to you, too! I've got Kelly's on both sides of my family (that explains a lot LOL!!). My goodness, do you realize I was out of bed before you were today??? That's astonishing. Do you feel good for having slept so "late"? Oooh, I completely agree that Kenpo+ would be a great sub for KPC. If you had your 10min Trainers, you could add on the cardio session, to sort of approximate the intensity drills in the first half of KPC. I'm surprised you haven't received them yet, if they shipped last week?

Jeanette....Oy, I hate that foggy head-cold feeling. Amy's workout looks doable? Even through all that fog? LOL about the plastic lemon. They have petting zoos that pull the same kind of scam as the elephant guy? That's so funny. Maybe elephants DON'T eat bananas, so he sells fake ones that get pooped out and reused. You get up at 4am every day? I knew you got up early, but didn't think it was that early. Wow. You go to bed so late. I wish I could live on such little sleep.

Laurie....Have a good nap!

Cheers,
Sandra

Morning,

Sorry but another quick check in we are busy. I did KPC this morning had a good time as usual. Be back this afternoon :) :)

Debra,Sandra, Tracie and Jeanette Thank You:D

SE this weekend, I really miss that workout;)

Back for a quick hello....Got all of my errands done...well, not all, but everything I could do for now anyway. I am thinking I will take a little mid morning siesta and then I will feel refreshed for doing KM.

personals...

Sandra...
I know it is tough when you have little ones and just one income. We were always lucky with XDH since we took a lot of trips with his company, so that made the finances less tight. Let's see, the fondant cake was 2 tier square...with zebra stripes on the bottom and some colorful decorations on top. The place we are having DD's party is called 'From Art to Zebras'...hence the stripes. It was very cute! A smaller house would be nice....DD and I don't need all of the room that we have...I would bet there are 3 rooms that we almost never go in. Crazy, hunh? Have fun with Drill Max today. You are a better woman than I am! I think good health is ALL we can ask for (unless we are professional athletes). Eating right (for the most part) and exercising regularly really isn't going to get you anything else...but there are so many long term benefits...less heart disease, less obesity, less diabetes, more energy, more flexibility, stronger bones, etc. I know I am not going to be as fit as I am when I am older, but I do hope that the seeds I sow now will keep me healthier longer. Just a thought on your query last night. Ah, I see you have now completed DM. You are a good soldier, my dear!

Carol...
Sorry that darn flu is still running rampant in your house! Hope everyone is feeling better soon. It is sure tough to get anything accomplished when the whole house is sick. I bet you are ready for DH to head back to work...LOL! Good luck with getting to yoga today...My nose runs frequently when I workout, so I always have tissues handy. We'll have to have an online party for the girls!

Laurie...
Maybe you should take a little siesta during your meeting like me...We'll meet up in our dreams!

Traci..
Waving as you fly by heading for more caffeine! My mom's maiden name is Chory...which was O'Chory back in the day...see we are all a bit Irish. Makes it fun to celebrate St Patty's Day, though.

Jeanette....
I hate that fuzzy cold feeling you get when you are sick. To me, it is worse than the other symptoms. Except the DOMS from the coughing...with no real results...lol. Good for you for getting a workout in....It sounds like you picked a good one considering your sickly state. Good luck at work today. Glad you and Tillie got a little quality time in while you were home. I bet she loved snuggling with you on the sofa.

Kim....
So nice to see you stop by last night. I banish all sickness bugs from your house!!! Did it work?? LOL about being volunteered for president...that will teach you not to miss a meeting! How much longer do you have on the X?? You must be coming into the home stretch.

Teddygirl..
Waving as you head off to do some important work!

That's all the time I have...my bed is calling. Can you guys hear it???

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Well lookie at you jabber heads! :7

I decided to wait til after 1:30 (UPS MAN) to do my Workout....THANKS SANDRA!!! I'm scheduled to have my Tony Add-ons today:7

JEANETTE:7
Hope you're feeling better while working...Maybe the potluck will be good medicine!}( I laughed about the grasshopper comment...Last week I was in HEB & when I was loading groceries on the belt I had one with me on my anti-bicaterial wipes! Thought of you immediately! Brought him home too... I tend to do those crazy things. :* ~~ I do indeed feel cobwebs all day long when I sleep past 5am... Today is headache day too as we are having winds agian blowing some rain in...

NICOLE:*
YEA to see you!!! Let me know if ya need me to send paramedics....maybe I could send anti-biotics too!

KIM:7
Glad things are on the upswing for you! Dreadful flu season I hear...I say "hear" because with no kids we are healthy as horses around here.

SANDRA:*
Personally- if we "discovered" exercise had ZERO effect on health I'd stop in a heartbeat...Guess I'd be out of business too- actually that would be fine...without having to stay in shape to age fracefully I'd be VERY content watching TV & eating chocolate gooey cake all day...I'd actually read things other than fitness too! Maybe a steamy novel??? ~~ Imax 3 all blasts was ok- but honestly theres so many HIIT options in my closet of torture that I just wanted someone who really wanted I-3 to have it & enjoy. ~~ ROF- Isnt it AMAZING the colors a Cathe workout can bring out in our faces???? I am constantly in awe! ~~ I do prefer all your pre-mix ideas to many of the recent ones...PLEASE get that conference call on my schedule! Wheres a damn secretary when ya need one!~~ We have ALOT of Kelly's as first names in my family..My sister is one... Then ya add in all the middle names that are suppose to be Saint's names.... Its CRAZY!

DEBRA:7
SH**! You mentioned laundry & it dawned on me I hadnt done the Monday weekly laundry yet!x( ~~ I have been posting a very little bit (under my own name no-less!) over on STS once & OD once I think.... I jsut get caught on a SHUT THE F UP moment & start typing...You know me tho- my WORST jabs are still the kindest on the block...not that I'm a KIND person mind you but I'm afraid of retaliation!:p ROF on the lesbian experience...My first experiences w/ bars (age 18-21:eek: ) were all in the Bakersfield gay bars...They could have cared less about my age!;-) ~~ I shall also imagine XDH while doing Kick today..THAT'll Show him!~~ O'chory! glory be! I recall as a youngster my folks telling me EVERYONE had some Irish in them & my thought was "hmmmmmmmm, I guess Irish women are loose lilly's!" Isnt that funny?:+

CHRISTIANE:*
You are rockin & rollin thru your X! Congrats woman!!!

TRACY:7
Glad you got to take a bit of a breather & write....I still think your erradic ttom is BF related...So if it is...you can just step over to the side of the room w/ those we have lovingly labeled *itch!:*

CAROL:*
"barely alive" still doesnt sound all that great! Perhaps during sick season you all lower your standards???:7

LAURIE:7
Well ya just take a little cat nap while that training goes on!:+

TEDDYGIRL:*
Have a Pop Pop & Duck day:+ :7

OK gang... What shall I do with a free few hours???
Laundry??? naaaaaaaaah
My CEC DVD review??? naaaaaaaaaah
My CEC report??? naaaaaaaaaaaah
Clean out my closet for GoodWill???? naaaaaaaah
Have another cup of coffee & think about it???? YEP!:p

I'm back, and didn't fall asleep either. :D

Christiane, It is great that you are almost done with the X. B&B for the last time. That's the one that makes me laugh the most, Tony is a hoot in that one. Just can't stand the interior designers voice in that one.

Tracy, Hope your days get less hectic. Just never seems to be enough time in one day to get everything done. :D Don't know what the Classic or Lean question was, but I just got done with a doubles. I'm trying out the Feb 08 rotation starting on Sat. Then it is up in the air. I have seen coyotes in our area quite a few time, but I have only ever seen one at a time. This reminds me of the time my GF stopped to look at a black bear. He gets out of the car and my GM locks the car door. :7 My DM says "Mom why did you lock dad out of the car, he won't be able to get in if the bear attacks." My GM is just crazy, maybe she would be good friends with Wendy's Mom. We could have the Crazy Finn, and the Crazy Asian. :D

Debra, Have fun with KM, that one is going to be my workout for Saturday. Another A, you are doing such a great job. My youngest has to do a speech, and she read it this morning. She spoke so clearly, and it was a very good speech. Oh Cami was all ready to go investigate where the howling was coming from, but I kept a good grip on that leash.

Carol, Glad to see that you are still kicking. :7 Sounds like I need to buy some stock in Kimberly Clark with all the tissues everyone must be using around here. :7

Sandra, What a great way to make Drillmax work for you. I would say that we say coy-otees around this neck of the woods. :D Do you think a softball bat would work on a pack of coyotes? That is all I have for protection at the moment. :D I did do CS yesterday after my run. The run was only 2 miles, so it took about 20 min to finish. So not a very strenuous workout when you split it up. When is your DH going to start those 10 min trainers? :D

Traci, Yes O'Hagan is a good Irish name. :D I get those lovely headaches from storms too, hope yours goes away soon. Maybe another cup of coffee will help. Is the UPS man bringing you Tony? I have to do the clean out the closet at some point too. But instead of Goodwill, I send my stuff to the Salvation Army. They accept more things than Goodwill does. :D The more I can get rid of the happier I am. They even take my old steel toed shoes. I have 3 pair in a pile right now.

Jeanette, Hope the fog clears for you. x( I'm ready for spring, but when the weather changes the cold germs start coming out too. I have never shot a fire arm in my life, my DH has though. Both of my sisters are hunters, and oldest sis was a sharp shooter in the Army. I just never had the interest.

TG, Sounds like KPC is the workout to do today.

Wendy, You do know that Laura Ingall's first book starts in The Big Woods of Wisconsin. They never really say what part of the state. Maybe is was my back yard. :D My youngest DD LOVES the Kid Cuisine frozen meal. She gets everything she likes in those, well you know chocolate pudding with sprinkles is important to finish a meal. :D

Nicole, Glad to see that you are still moving! You really did get a nasty bug in your system didn't you.

Have a great day!

Laurie

OK I'm back... a little later than I thought, but better than not showing up right?
So ya! B&B done for the last time....Traci.... I tool your advice and not repeating the last 2 weeks of the X. Instead of ABX I did Standing Tall from Stott Pilates that addresses specifically the back. It still quite painfull... ;(
I called a Wellness center that we have here, quite reputed and I have an appointment tomorrow. I was lucky as the next regular app. was in May but they had a cancellation. Ok on to personnals;

TraciX~~ THank you so much for the link to Classical Stretch. I've looked into it and t seems very interesting. I likethe fact that it addresses all kinds of situations and it's short.;-) Isn't true that we always promise ourselves not to buy anymore DVD's until the next time...:p

Debra~~ So how's your mood today? Sunny?:+ :+ :+ Keep up posted on how you react while cutting your pills. I hope this works for you. Oh little lucky one, a massage... I could get one every week...:9
Congratulations on your test.:) :) :) You rock! Thanks for your advice, along with Traci for the back.

Sandra~~ I hope your parents had a nice visit. I wish mine were still around...:-( I still have not figured out what I'll do after the X. I know that I will take an extra week of recovery and NO it will not include CS as it kills my back...;( I made some good progree with the X, lost BF and about 7-8 lbs which is what I wanted. So I ma where I want to be...just have to keep it there.:p I might work with 4DS, throw in Yoga, stretches and Pilates. Just have to structure it right.

Latrese~~ Hello girl... All is well?;-)

Laurie~~ Thank you for the welcome. I am put for 9 days as I am leaving again for the US the 13th to come back the 19th. While in MI we have a visit to PA to see DD in performance. Can't seem to stay for more tha 3 weeks in the same place...if that!!!:7 You know I am so with you in B&B and that girl's voice. She even annoys DH.

Jeanette~~ <<<<<HUGS>>>> and healthy vibes to you. I do the same when I am sick and know I will bother DH...just move on to the next bedroom. As for driving...I've always been...well let's just say a little fast... In the US I have an old Tahoe 98 with about 140,000miles on it, so no I don't drive fast. I'd loose a few parts along the way. But here in Lux, I have a small BMW 320 and the max speed is 260km/hr or 155m/h. And don't worry I'll never get there.}(

Wendy~~ Happy S&A and ABX. I'll can the ABX as per Traci's recommendations. Even DH says his back hurts when doing it and he has no back issues at all. Can you beleive it...I'm less than 2 weeks from GRADUATION...:p :p :p

Tracy~~ See you later....;-)

Kim~~ I hope DD continues to improve. I hear you about volunteer work. When I was in the US I was on several boards and really enjoyed it and miss it here. Volunteerism is different in EU. The only thing you can do is being responsible to different clubs activities, which of course I can't as I'm never here. THank you for your detailed description of your work and no it wasn't too much for me.;-)

Nicole~~ Nice to see you popping in. WOW I am glad that ...so far... I've missed on this whole flu bug thing...}(

Carol~~ YOu are barely alive and doing KM... you're better than me, Great job and perseverance. But you sound just so miserable.:(

Well I might chek in later. Have to get dinner ready.:p

Good Afternoon Ladies,

My day is all messed up! Dh and I did S&A last night. We skipped ARX because there's an ab portion they throw at us at towards the end of power yoga. And, cuz I HATE ARX. So there!:p }(

How jazzed was I when Christian won Project Runway!!!!:D :D :D Yes, I need a life.:+

Anyhow, I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me last night. I tossed and turned, thought about doing IMAX 1:eek:... yes, whaz up with that!!! Decided my ankle could use a time-out. Tossed around the idea of playing with Rodney. Couldn't decide between him or Eoin. After a couple of hours of agonizing, I figured to He!! with the both of em!!!}( So, I went downstairs and ate two pieces of Rye bread and a hand full of spinach. I need help.

Of course, I slept in this morning. Dd reminded me around 9:30 about art lessons. UGH! I threw on some clothes, brushed my teeth, heated up some day old coffee, grabbed my pedicure paraphernalia and out the door we went. Yes, I soaked, scrubbed, and massaged my feet before I painted my nails in dd's art teacher's studio! :p I even let dd's art teacher pick out which nail polish I should use.:7 Leave me alone, although he's married, he's the closest to gay I've got in my life. Did I tell ya'll I need a life? :+

~~~News Flash~~~ I've banned fast food!:eek: Every time I think of the McDonalds post in the OD, I want to literally vomit. I really shouldn't make rash decisions when there's no food in the house.

Cuz... after art lessons was the dreaded grocery store filled with a handful of senior citizens who need their licenses revoked.:eek: Sad, but true. Anyhow, I got some brown rice I'm going to try cooking tomorrow.

I just finished eating my homemade salsa fish & rice concoction. I won't be hungry at 5:00 now. Can't eat two hours before yoga. So, I won't be able to eat until past 9:00 tonight. I might bring an orange to eat on the way home.

I got a new sitter. I totally forgot about my neighbor's dd. I keep thinking she's 7. She's 16!!!! When did she grow up? I feel old.

Okay, I'm done with the selfish post. I'll chat with ya'll tonight after yoga if I'm mentally and physically able.

Oh! Another thing... (I'm not done.) I went through old mail and found Christmas cards, one from Traci!!!! LOLOLOL What a nice surprise. I also found a check from the insurance company! I might just go to the Bryan Kest workshop. We'll see.

Sandra: I think we're talking about apples and oranges. Yeah, the "Feed the People" people are severely malnourished, but they're not exactly out there working the fields. They're lying around dying for food. I have no idea what their metabolism is like or how they recover from prolonged starvation. I don't know exactly how starvation mode works or the theory behind it. All I know is I lost muscle while I was in Thailand. How much fat I lost, I can't say. I do believe my body fat to muscle ratio changed for the worse. Even though I loved my legs, they were far from rock hard solid. My bootay wasn't a high round assest either. Ha-Ha Coming home and eating somewhat normally (cheese... what a concept!:7) and then having the ability and freedom to feed TTOM tapeworm didn't help matters. I really do believe my metabolism was all out of whack from the experience. Don't know if that's what starvation mode is about. It is what it was.

Okay, personals will have to wait till later.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Here's Wendells email to me after his Oral Surgeon Consult today...YIKES!

"Surgery set up for March 25th at 9:30AM The anesthesia to be used in Fenerol and a local. It is not like hospital anesthesia as I will be breathing on my own all of the time. They are going to remove all three teeth (two wisdom and left back molar) cost $1400 before insurance. Cost for today is $165.
The next step is to have a stint placed in the spot of the molar in 3-6 months at a cost of $2100….. that is a big ouch…. That is only for the stint and not the actual cap… then a cap need to be put in the stint!"

Dare I say I need MORE CLIENTS!!! About a 6000.00 process when allis said & done! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KM is complete....now I am snacking on some Chex mix...probably not helping the 2 or so pounds I want to lose...LOL! But the weather is warm here today, and I have on a cute mini skirt to show off my calves...maybe no one will notice my bulging stomach. My mood is definitely sunnier than it has been...even with the threat of XDH's impending visit. Maybe the earlier nap helped! I start the weight lifting portion of my week tomorrow with SH chest and back...actually one of my favorites...I guess I need to add on some core work as well.....Do you think that will make the Chex mix less obvious????

Personals.....

Traci.....
YOWZA!!! I don't envy THAT bill. I hope that Wendell is a real man...and not a cry baby....One of the worst weeks of my life was the week I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. It was awful. And I was MUCH younger. Hope your UPS guy made it today.....My DHL guy delivered a package to DD to our next door neighbor's...what a dummy. So...did you do anything you should have today??? I was going to fold laundry...and even turned on the dryer to fluff and take out some wrinkles....but I just went in and turned it off...I imagine the clothes will still be there tomorrow...lol. I'm guessing if you just now realized that you haven't done the Monday laundry, that it can probably wait until next Monday! I know...You are VERY nice on the boards...That is why I don't reply to any of that nastiness....I am sure I would get online after having a couple of glasses of wine and really let loose. So funny you used to go to the gay bars. I used to have lots of gay male friends when I worked in retail clothing...and went all the time! But there were not a lot of women at those places...mostly just us gals who had gay male friends. I was cracking up last week..in my communications book (for class) they actually gave a definition of 'gaydar'...I thought I would lose it!

Wendy...
You are completely cracking me up today! Thanks for the play by play of your entire day...and yes, you need a life, dear woman! Aren't you glad you are coming to visit in a few weeks to get away from the humdrum of normal life?? I guess I will have to put you in a bedroom all to yourself so you don't keep anyone up...lol. Although, I am a late nighter myself....we can gab all night! And maybe do evil things to the fundamentalists in the middle of the night. The grocery store I normally go to is surrounded by about 5 'senior communities'...What a bother!! They are always crowding the aisles and all the old women are yelling at the old men who just have their heads down in submission.

Christiane...
WooHoo!!! Isn't it great to be able to say that a particular workout is done for the last time???? I am so glad you are going to get that back address at the Wellness Center tomorrow. That is wonderful that you have seen the results that you wanted from the X. The X really did teach me a lot about my body and what works for me personally. I can do 2 days of cardio, 2 or 3 days of heavy lifting and a day or 2 of yoga and I stay where I want to be. The best thing the X did for me was teach me that yoga is a good thing....that I can actually consider a necessary workout instead of a luxury. I am much looser now that I do yoga regularly...and my back is healthier too.

Laurie....
Well, I guess it's good you didn't fall asleep at the meeting...I guess your boss would frown on that kind of behavior. Wonderful that DD is speaking so well at a young age....I was so self-conscious and shy in high school I could have never done a report in front of the class.

Okay...think that catches me up for now. CBL is meeting DD and me for dinner....and then he is supposed to come over and watch a movie with me...Wait..It is 'Lost' night...No movie! Although he wasn't feeling well earlier today....not even sure if he will make it.

Kisses to all...see you in the morning!

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

I am so pissed!!! On the way to yoga, dh informs me that he hates coming to this place. Then when we get out of the car, I realize dh (not dear) forgot the yoga bag at home!! WTF Jenn can tell ya'll how much I sweat at power HEATED yoga!!! So, I get back into the car and tell not dh to go home. He hates the place so he never has to go there with me ever again!!!

Yes, I'm typing all this while not dh is driving home.I'm so angry, I could scream a few mean things if I wasn't using all my energy punching itty bitty keys with my thumbs!!!

I'll have to do personals tomorrow when I'm in a better day.

Wendy

Wendy....
Gotta love those darn marital spats....Why the heck has (not) DH been going with you all along if he didn't like it...Or is it just because he got the gay attention and now he is feeling uncomfortable????

Kisses and sympathy hugs your way!
Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.