Xer's..........Thursday, Thru and Thru......

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Hey gang!

Yes, I'm up this early. I don't want to be, but that's how it is some nights.x( x( x( I realized yesterday why I'm so zapped on energy....TTOM is right around the corner!

Anyway, yesterday I was able to complete MIS but I had to stop and bring down the HR several times...especially during the legs portion. It felt good, though! I started through Eionn Quickie and it ended being "real" quickie......after about 3 minutes I was done! The shower felt so good, I did a body salt scrub and a mud mask! I didn't want to get out of the shower!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Today is a walk and taking DH for echocardiogram what was rescheduled from when we were in Philly. I also need to decided where we are going to eat as today will be my 'solid' meal day. I'm thinking Moe's Southwest Grill and getting one of their awesome salads!!!:9 :9 :9

Morning gals
Was going to simply lurk today but then I saw our little Amers up so early & thought HOW RUDE not to play!:D

Been awake since 245 and sitting in the dark reading- had to turn on a lite to type but DH STILL snoring away... (no walls in our 620 sq. ft fishihg home)

Amy so glad you got to feel a great w/o with MIS. I will be venturing into the Full Body workouts starting Monday for 3 weeks.... Hope my attention span holds;)

Well I am in a quandry gals- I was doing Spreens Kickbox Bootcamp yesterday (GREAT W/O!!) and I have REALLY messed up my rotator cuff :( In the w/up it wasnt feeling right at all so I didnt over use it but in the first combo I couldnt even throw a basic punch without feeling a shooting pain... I just modified that side for w/o but since then (yesterday AM) I have pain in the entire right arm and shoulder including backside of shoulder now.... I think my right arm is on the IL but the rest of me isnt! WHAT DO I DO?
Do I work upper at all? (modifying right side) - do I totally ignore all upper work until this heals??? I cant imagine doing that! Will Yoga hurt or help? I am SICK about this. Any ideas would be great guys... I am laying off ALL use of the arms until at least Monday and I'll just do lower body work the rest of the week.......

Hugs to all in Xer Land- I still need a blow by blow of those clips that everyone is goo goo over! HA!

Rain is gone today so DH back out of the itty bitty little house:7

XXOOXOXOXO:*

Hi all,

My internet connection was acting up this morning and I just got it to work, 25 minutes before I have to leave:)

Amy - I love MIS, it's old, but still does a good job at hitting all of the major muscle groups.

Traci - {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} I am so sorry about the arm:( I wouldn't do any upper body at least until it quits hurting and then integrate it back in slowly. I think that rotator cuff injuries can be difficult and stubborn. Yoga may stress it too. I find power yoga very taxing on the upper body. There is still cardio and legs to work. I got my upper body in the best shape ever when I injured my back! A couple of weeks off, if necessary, won't be bad, at least physically anyway.

Hi to all who follow.

Tracy

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: PS Chest, Shoulders, Triceps / Sara Ivanhoe's Bun's & Thighs

We had some excitement yesterday. I didn't get my workout in, because we adopted a dog from the Humane Society. :) Her name is Cameron, and she is a German Shepherd Mix (don't have a clue what the mix is) So far we have only had one accident in the house. I didn't recognize the warning signs. :) She doesn't want to go out in our back yard on a lead either. :( This is something that we need to work on. It may be that she was tied up all day long outside. She will go willingly if I have her on a leash, but I'm not going to stand out there in the middle of winter waiting for her to do her business. I think we need to get some type of temp fence, and work with her on the lead. But this morning I took her for a walk, and she is becoming a pro. She is great in her crate, comes over for the occasional scratch or pet, and gives you great big dog kisses. I sent her in to wake up my oldest DD, and lets just say she got a very wet face. :D The people at the Humane Society where wonderful.

Amy, Sounds like you know what you want at Moe's. :9 MIS is a great workout. I still have that one on VHS. Can you or anyone tell me if they have made it simple to go to a body part on the DVD version? Do you have to FF or can you skip? Just wondering if I need to invest in the DVD or wait until they have the downloadable working. :) Sneaky lady with the protein.

Traci, Bummer on the rotator cuff, and I agree with Tracy. Take the time off of the upper body work. You are on vacation. No need to have the injury get even worse.

Sandra, That is a great HRM, but I have heard that it can read higher than it should. I think you will need to override. As far as Sara's Yoga on the Ball, I think I stated that I was so so about it. Sometimes the ball just doesn't seem appropriate for the move. Like downward facing dog, it just gets in the way. But using it for the lunges and the back where great. It is only a 20 min workout, and is for beginners. But it was a good stretch.

Debra, I think you can do PT just fine. My SIL is a PT, and it is great for her. They work with her schedule (as far as kids go). She loves it. But I find it funny at all the gossip that goes along with her little group. Sounds just like Payton Place sometimes. :D LOL on the boys and your DD. We had a problem with one boy and my oldest. In Elementary School he would call our house, and talk to my DD. She told him she couldn't date (in like 6th grade!!), so he called her a B*&$H. I called the school, and to this day that boy is scared of me.

Wendy, So now that you have the fab hair, did the picture on your liscense look great also? For some reason my face is all pink on mine. :7 I have heard of Budakon, you need to let us know when you attempt that class. You make me LOL about your mother. Have fun with the How to Speak Thai.

Nicole, Great news on your nephew. Your workout looks great!

Jeanette, I will post the LGI8 rotation I am doing on another post.

I'm working on the pictures on picturetrail. Wish me luck! It could take forever and a day.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hello,

Tracie: Ouch, some injuries does require you to apply heat and others ice, I’m not sure which you should apply, but the lovely Amy knows. I believe in Mr. Ben Gay, me I’d work the pain out like I did last week when I got CH in my calf. What I did, I did 10 to 15 minutes of stretching and applied Ben Gay a few times and afterwards I decided to run and it worked for me, that's only me, cuz me crazy like that:+ But by all means do moderate stretching and tiny movements. Take Care of yourself, duh...like I had to say that you are a VERY educated woman:) big ((hug))

Nicole: I’m glad the surgery went well, only time will tell now:) :) :)

Amy: You Rock!:) I tell you, MIS is one of my favorite UB workouts. If I stick with it as I plan to do, it really gets the job done. Nice work.

Last night I finished strong with kick boxing I was tired but pumped so pumped that it took a minute before I could fall asleep, high on endorphin, I woke several times, but slept soundly for a good 4 hours.

This morning, I did an hour jog and MIS legs I lifted semi heavy, I could do so much better, in time:* I used a 45lb BB for all the leg routines going to slowly work my way back to 60 plus:p :p

Tonight, I’m going to start my workout with MM push ups isn't that the one you do 16,14,12 and so on then onto MIS UB and abs. I am strongly considering doing 4 to 6 weeks of MIS adding CTX for variety, gradually increasing weigh. Back later, breakfast this morning is flax seed & yogurt and vitamins.

Good morning,
Today was supposed to be Imax1, but I didn't want any impact on my right shin so chose Christie Taylor's Cardio Collectibles (hi-lo). Any pivoting on my right leg, I modified. Got a nice little workout of 45 minutes in and enjoyed the music too. I have golf class tonite after work. I put heat and some Thera-something on my ankle/shin last night instead of ice and it feels much, much better today. I have a 40 plus mile group bike ride around a local lake on Sunday and think I will be just fine for it.

The tile stove job is officially done now as a fella came over last evening to finish out the carpet around the hearth. Very pleased with it. I'll get out my camera now and leave it in the room so I can take pictures tonite. Then fight with transferring them to my Picture Trail. That process always takes so long for some reason.

Laurie, you made me laugh when you called it a "bodice ripper" story. I've never heard them referred to like that. I went thru a time period where I read a bunch of those. My 93 year old Grandma reads a bunch of them. She finished one the other day and I asked her if it was steamy enough and she said "not enough". LOL! Did you bake any sweet potatoes? Just read that you got a dog! That's wonderful! Yep, a fence would be good for sure. Can you post a picture of you two together? We'd love to see. I'll be looking forward to seeing the LGI8 rotation.

Teddygirl, you sound so motivated and hitting the strength stuff again hard! Good for you! Glad the charlie horse had no long lasting effects. My DS's girlfriend once got a really bad cramp in her calf and it left her sore for quite a few days.

Got to go get ready for work,

Jeanette

Cheryl, the wrap sounds wonderful. Got my hair colored and cut last night and there was a facial going on in another room. I soooo want one of those! Need to just do it.

Debra, aaawww, camping is fun! However, I wouldn't want to camp in a tent for over a few days. Can't stand being dirty for more than a few days. I bought one of those solar showers recently so hopefully that will help with the dirty feeling thing. I enjoy camping in our trailer better than tenting it as it's nice not to have to go out and find a tree in the middle of the night. Also having nice hot water for doing dishes is great too. DH's position is a carpenter. They do different construction projects in the prison. Currently, they are working on a building that will house the institution ambulances. He has inmates that actually do the work for him, he's just supposed to supervise the work, but that concept is so different for him. He'll adjust I'm sure. Everyone does. It's just such a different world out there. I remember 16 years ago when I started how surprised that the inmates (men) did all the clerical work in the office I worked in.

Sandra, that's cool about getting a HRM. I have 2 of them. My Polar M(something) doesn't work close to my TV due to interference. It also malfunctions under power lines when I'm riding my bike. For that reason, I got a digital one, from Timex I think it is. It works fine next to the TV. I think you should reset the zones on it.

Swifty, no, no skirt, visor, or golf shoes yet. I do need to find a visor though. I hear a lot of people like to drink and golf. That way maybe they don't take it too seriously or end up throwing their clubs in the pond. Don't think they play year round here due to the snow. My class ends the beginning of November with the time change. We've had some mild winters lately so some folks play year round. However, I don't think I'd want to golf in 30 plus degree weather during the winter. I bicycle in it, but only for 1-2 hours. How was the soup?

Wendy, glad the hair looks better now. Mine does too. Takes a few years off of me when I get it cut and colored. Nope, I'm not going to go gray anytime soon. Sounds like you won't either. So far, I'm going to try to keep the golf affordable. Am sure after November I will taper off on it. Wow, a month in Thailand!!! Sounds wonderful. Do you have family you will be staying with?

Amy, were you pleased with your measurements? Think I read somewhere that you were going to be checking them. I need to get my lawns mowed this weekend. Enjoy your solid meal today!!! Yumm!!

Nicole, good job on the rotation. I'll have to check it out closer later on. So glad your nephew's surgery went well. Will continue to pray for him.

Traci, I am so sorry about your rotator cuff. Darn it... I had to modify my shoulder work the other day as my elbow was bothering me a bit. It was on the slow side lateral raises that go out in front. I went super light and then decided to not do it at all. I think it's almost like a golfer's elbow (yeah, already) and tennis elbow. Feels fine today. I think you are wise to not do any upper body work at all. Now you can really focus on legs or cardio.

Sent DH out to catch dinner- Just GLORIOUS today after dodging the bullet once again on last minute Hurricane Humberto....

Thanks for well wishes & advice on arm... I have been researching RC injuries on internet and all say the same thing - total rest for a couple of weeks - start with easy cuff work and build up over a 6 week period based on comfort level....
I guess the hidden blessing in IL will be learning to love my lower body work and clean eating. My upper body is a source of pride for me so I guess I will just apply all the hard work to lower and possibly come out with a lower body I am proud of.... I will definitely be motivated to eat so clean that I make myself crazy! LOL... Even the cardio has to be modified using just lower so intensity wont be there as much without upper moves. A whole new world for me coming for sure.....

TracyX: Your thoughts on upper were absolutely on target... the rehab sites I visited said almost verbatum... Hope you wont mind if I lean a bit on you for mental toughness as this morning I am feeling quite sorry for myself.... You didnt seem to spend ANY time in that zone and its one I dont want my clients to see so time to toughen up!

TeddyGirl:
I am so happy that your calf didnt keep you down for long... I wish I had tken time to fully allow this injury to heal.... its been months & months in the makiking and my own fault that it is now at the point of constant pain with any movement and dull aches when immobile- DUMB DUMB DUMB I am!~~~ Your workouts are even more intense this week! You go girl

Laurie XX
CONGRATS on your joy filled addition!!! How totally wonderful to rescue a dog! A few "accidents" could alaso just be due to excitement... Many years of joy to you guys!! Looking forward to LGI8!!

Well I am off to work LOWER BODY! I shall learn to LOVE it!!

Thanks again gang- you're the best!

Jeanette X
You snuck in on me! Well arent we a pair?!?!?! Glad you are playing it smart with that shin and taking some care with it.... You work upper for me & I'll work lower for you!:* Congrats on completion of yet ANOTHER project~You guys need to travel the Xer areas and help all of us!
Glad hair is freshened up again- thats Oct 1st for me then I'm going to try and go natural AGAIN- I heard this woman my age say on a talk show that she calculated she spent 65K over the course of her young life on hair coloring.... I gasped and told DH I wanted to build our retirement house more than I wanted golden lockes!
xxoo

Oooh, Traci, I am so sorry to hear about the RC!!! Sounds like everyone has given you good advice. Rest, gentle stretching, maybe a little alternating ice/heat and a big focus this next couple of weeks on LB and clean eating. Yes, that should do it. Perhaps this is a blessing in that it will give you more direct empathy and ability to help your clients who develop problems with RC.

Laurie, congrats on the new member of the family! She (is it a she?) is one very lucky and fortunate dog. Very exciting.

I ran an hour this morning - that's all I have to report. It felt great. I have my energy back in full after the lymphatic wrap. I feel like it gave me great results. I'll definitely do it again periodically.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!

Cheryl

Latrice- No, GS,C&T is the pyramid down push ups...I love MM, though!!! I did get a great UB workout with MIS and it was the first time I'd ever done it!

Laurie- I wish I could answer your question about the chaptering on MIS. I never even bothered to look :)D ) If I'd a known that you wanted to know that, I would have checked. Maybe I still will later if no one can answer your question.

Traci- Typically, for muscular injuries, like Latrice's charley horse, they recommend the heat/ben-gay route to loosen up the muscle fibers. I think that you will probably fall under the "ice" category because it's a joint and you need to reduce inflammation. Best route, though, is REST and ICE (taken straight from the physical therapist that Cathe had as a guest speaker). I think that several days of not working upper body at all will be okay and you won't lose muscle mass that quickly, but you need to lay off the shoulder stuff, Missy!!! :)* )

Tracy- I hope that you have a good day at work! I know that when DH and I got back from Philly to NO INTERNET, it felt like my left arm was cut off!!!

Laurie- OOOOHHHH!! Cameron sounds very sweet! I'll bet your DD didn't know what licked her!!! That's so cool! Pictures, lady, pictures!!!!! I'm glad that you were able to retreive one from the Humane Society. My IL's got their cat, Lucky, from the HS and he's the absolute sweetest thing!!! (he even came with a feeding bowl and a toothbrush from the previous owner....and elderly lady!!!)

Jeanette, Her ya go this is the basic workout from M&F Hers Magazine. And I put in () what workout I did, or am planning on doing. I have some marked with ?, and I don't know what I want to do yet. And if anyone wants to give input, please feel free.

HEAVY CIRCUIT TRAINING
Week 1
Sunday recreational cardio 60 minutes (Bryan Kest Power Yoga Tone)
Monday circuit (Gabby Reece Total Body Workout)
Tuesday flexibility training (YogaX)
Wednesday circuit cardio 25 minutes intervals 1:1 (Gabby & BC Cardio only)
Thursday cardio 45 minutes@ 65%-70% (Tae Bo Celebrity Fit Sculpt)
Friday circuit (Gabby's Workout)
Saturday cardio 40 minutes@ 65%-70% flexibility training (Step Heat no abs plus Total Body Stretching Basic Stretch)

HEAVY
Week 2
Sunday REST
Monday back biceps Cardio 25 minutes@ 85% (PS Back & Biceps plus BBC Legs & Butt Cardio)
Tuesday quads, abs flexibility training (PS Legs Standing /Sara Yoga on the Ball)
Wednesday Chest, triceps (PS Chest, Shoulders, Triceps / Sara Yoga Buns & Thighs)
Thursday Cardio 30 minutes@80% flexibility training (30 Min Run / Bryan Power Yoga Tone)
Friday hamstrings, delts cardio 30 minutes intervals 1:1 (PS Legs floorwork & Abs / BC Cardio only premix)
Saturday cardio 45 minutes @ 70% (Absolute Kickboxing Kickbox Premix)

HIGHREPS
Week 3
Sunday flexibility training dietary cheat day (XStretch)
Monday back, triceps cardio 40 minutes @ 75% (CTX Back & Triceps / KPC Premix #5)
Tuesday quads, hamstrings, delts cardio 35 minutes @ 75% (CTX Leaner Legs , Shoulders / 35 Min Run)
Wednesday chest, biceps, abs cardio 30 minutes intervals 1.5:1 (CTX Chest, Biceps, Abs / Shape Transforming Circuit)
Thursday quads, hamstrings, delts cardio 35 minutes @ 75% ( CTX Leaner Legs, Shoulders / 35 Min Run)
Friday back, triceps flexibility training (CTX Back, Triceps / Yoga Zone Yoga for Weight Loss)
Saturday chest, biceps, abs cardio 35 minutes @ 75% CTX Chest, Biceps, Abs / 35 Min Run)

SUPERSETS
Week 4
Sunday flexibility training (XStretch)
Monday quads, hamstrings (BBC Butt & Legs)
Tuesday biceps, triceps cardio 35 minutes @ 75% (BBC Arms & Abs / 35 Min Run)
Wednesday cardio 45 minutes @ 70% (Tae Bo Celebrity Fit Cardio)
Thursday cardio 30 minutes intervals 1.5:1 flexibility training (Shape Transforming Circuit / Yoga Zone Flexability & Stress Relief)
Friday back, chest cardio 25 minutes @ 75%-80% (BBC Shoulders & Back plus Cardio)
Saturday delts, abs cardio 30 minutes @ 75% (BBC Chest & Abs / 30 Min Run)

CIRCUIT TRAINING
Week 5
Sunday recreational cardio 60 minutes dietary cheat day (Walk or Bike)
Monday cardio 40 minutes @ 65%-70% flexibility training (40 Min Run)
Tuesday circuit (Workout For Women Circuit Shaping #1)
Wednesday cardio 45 minutes @ 65%-70% (Mega Step Blast)
Thursday circuit flexibility training (WFW Circuit Shaping #1 / Yoga Zone PYSE)
Friday cardio 60 minutes 65%-70% (Tracey’s Sweatfest Cario)
Saturday circuit cardio 30 minutes intervals 1.5:1 (WFW Circuit Shaping #1 / Shape Transforming Circuit)

HEAVY
Week 6
Sunday REST
Monday cardio 45 minutes @ 70% flexibility training (Kathy Smith Kickboxing / TBS Basic Stretch)
Tuesday back, biceps (4-Day Split (hopefully) Chest & Back)
Wednesday quads, abs cardio 30 minutes intervals 2:1 (4DS Legs & Core / Kathy Smith Peak Fat Burning)
Thursday flexibility training cardio 20 minutes @ 85% (Some type of Yoga / BBC Cardio)
Friday chest, triceps cardio 25 minutes @ 80% (4DS Bicep & Tricep / plus cardio kickboxing)
Saturday hamstrings, delts cardio 35 minutes @ 80% (4DS Legs, Shoulders & Core / plus cardio Bootcamp?)

HIGH REPS
Week 7
Sunday flexibility training (YogaX)
Monday chest back, abs cardio 40 min @ 75% (CTX / Kickboxing Probably KPC or KM)
Tuesday biceps, triceps cardio 30 min intervals 2:1 (CTX / KS Peak Fat Burning)
Wednesday quads, hamstrings & CARDIO: 30 min. @ 70% (Leaner Legs /? Probably 4DS cardio or CTX cardio)
Thursday chest, abs cardio 35 min @ 75% (CTX / ?)
Friday back, biceps, delts cardio 35 minutes @ 75% (CTX / ?)
Saturday hamstrings quads, triceps cardio 35 minutes @ 75% (CTX LL, Shoulders / ?)

SUPERSETS
Week 8
Sunday REST
Monday back, abs cardio 35 minutes@75% (BBC Shoulders & Back / ?)
Tuesday Cardio 60 minutes@65%-70% (Kickboxing)
Wednesday Quads, triceps cardio 35 minutes@ 75% (BBC Arms & Abs / 35 Min Run)
Thursday Cardio 30 minutes @ 80% flexibility training (Cardio ? / Bryan Kest Tone)
Friday Chest, biceps cardio 35 minutes @ 70%-80% (BBC Chest & Abs / 35 Min Run)
Saturday Hamstring, delts Cardio 30 minutes intervals 2:1 (BBC Butt & Legs / KS Peak Fat burning)

Laurie

Dang! A bunch of you snuck in on me while I was posting!

Traci- I had to LOL because DH just told me about Humberto!!! I'm SOOOOOOOO glad that it missed you!!!

Cheryl- Great job on your run!

Jeanette- I just LOVE writing your name......it makes me feel like I'm writing to my mom!!!!!! Anyway, I'm glad that you finally got the stove thing done! LOL about the "golf gear"!

Jeanette: I’m so sorry about your shin:-( I missed this, do apologize, I don’t always have the time toread everyone posts, especially here at my J ..O..B. I believe what saved me from the soreness was the stretching and Mr. Gay :+ but you are so right, when I use to get them when I was pregnant way back in 1910 :+ they did leave me sore for days. Anyhoo, You take care of shin, so that you are ready for lonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg bike ride, you go!!

Tracie: Okay, now I remember you posting this injury before, wow! Sounds as tho you are in pain, maybe its’ Firer Doctor Time, really tho, you should see a specialist, YES you should, I wouldn’t mess around with this cuz something is causing it to continually recur. I insist you see a doctor to much pain….

Amy- Send me your bill darlin'! xxooxoxoxoxo

Laurie - will print your awesome rotation when I get to a printer Sunday....

TeddyGirl- We dont do doctors in Traci-Land but thanks for such an interesting thought!}(

Good morning!

The rotation today called for a 60 min bike ride. I subbed it with a KPC/LG premix: Kickbox and Strength Circuit (#18 - KPC combos circuited with LG standing work). It was perfect for the day, and my heartrate stayed within a training effect level for the whole workout. Very nice low-impact cardio workout, for sure.

It's great to see all your smiling faces today. I'll BBL.
SandraX

HM....I tell you strange things is happening here today, I wasn't finished writing to Jeanette & Tracie just so happen I clicked back here and it was posted x( x(

You should hear the one about my credit card, but how in the heck did CC get into back seat of my car when I never was. I went into the store came out, and could not find CC that I just used I had to drive back to store, before going home to cancel it, but some lady said there it is it on my back seat, I was like huh! That sh$$ was weird :-( Maybe its a fifty kinda thang, that one got me realll gooddd

Tracie I understand and know folks who dont do doctor's. Do you do natural things like Herbs?: -(

Cheryl: That’s it, you mean to tell me that was it, only a miserly hour:) I’m just kidding with you:) nice job:) Glad you got your Mo-Jo (energy) back:+ :+ :+

Amy: I knew someone would set me straight, thanks;-) Hm...first time doing MIS I’d had never thought, great job. MIS, may be old but its thorough:9 I like when you called me Latrice some folks spell my name like that. But its spelled LaTrese with a BIG dot:+ :7 :) :) I am feeling soooooo silly today.

Good afternoon lady xer's!

Round 2/Phase 1/Week 4/Day2/Core Syn (I dread this wo)

Quick check-in- gorgeous weather laundry day!

Core Syn has awaful been dreadfully hard for me. I did see improvement with the rolling banana. Rode 12 miles after work - felt goooood.

Tracy, sorry to hear about your RC. Sending healing vibes your way!

Wendy, I have one of David's yoga dvd's. This guy is intense! Not much to look at- Very yogic (is that a word) thin and pretzely.

Debra, never made the soup. Ran out of time. I'll try for it again.

Amy, nice job of throwing in the protien and flax. Enjoy your salad.

Hello to everyone!

hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the line I go! Bye!

Imax

Hey girls,

It's been too long since I have sat down and had a good chat with you. Things are a little crazy as I have my two year old nephew over to play. Grandma wanted to go see Grady at the hospital so he is in my care until she gets back.

Traci-X, So sorry to hear about your RC. That's the pits:( I would be devestated as I love to work shoulders:D I agree that you should let it rest for a bit. Even yoga uses the RC immensely:( Ayayay, 65K on hair? I don't think I enjoy highlights that much:p So glad the weather is good today and that you get a rest from the manliness;)

Amy, Enjoy your solid food today:9 Your shower sounded awfully nice and relaxing. Maybe I should try that too:) Good job getting something nutritious into your DH pancakes:) Very sneaky:)

TracyX, How is your back feeling? Running is definitely hard on that area. I know you will fall in love with step once again:) I love step but that's how it must be since going outside isn't an option. Glad the internet is back up! Hope we can see you later:) Sorry to hear about DS's luck in Scotland. The experience was good overall I would think. It will be great for him to have if not for the stories alone:)

LaurieXX, So glad you were finally able to get a dog. It was so sad about the last one:( I'm sure your DD was more than happy to be awoken by a dog kiss:D Great looking rotation! I am addicted to Cathe now and it is so hard for me to go out of the Cathe world:) I probably will come November though when I do another P90X rotation}(

DebraX, That would be great if you could be a PT assistant. That would be great if XDH would help:) I have always dreamed of having a job that I love to do. I hope to go back to school in a few years to become a RD. I think the eating aspect is so important and talking about it everyday would probably keep me in check too:) Where are you today? Are you busy running DD to all of her extracurricular activities? I would be a madwoman;) Just the thought of DS playing sports this year is dreadful. I hate hauling around the little ones to sporting events:p I hope as the smallest gets older, it will get easier. Good luck with DD and the boys. Oh my, I'm glad I'm not there yet}(

Anointed, Thanks for the reminder about MIS! I always forget about that one:p You are just becoming the workout queen aren't you?:D LOL, 1910:D:7

JeanetteX, What a drag that your shin is still giving you troubles:( Glad you were able to modify and get your workouts done anyways:) I hope the golf class is easier on your shin tonight. The tile and carpet sounds like it is all finished and lovely just in time. It heated up here again this week but just into the high 80's and low 90's. I guess it's better than the 100's:p Your grandma sounds like a funny lady:D

SandraX, I'll have to remember that KPC/LG Combo!

SwiftyX, Is there such a thing as beautiful weather making laundry fun to do? I hang mine out on the line as well and fluff it in the dryer to save propane. After all my hard work my propane company said they wouldn't fill my tank unless it needed 100 gallons. Unfortunately because of my conserving I'm not even close and the prices go up in 2 weeksx( Glad you got a Neti pot! Aren't they great! It has staved off more than one cold for me and it helps immensely with my allergies:)

WendyX, So did you find your BC? I sure hope so, that would be hard to replace:p
Safe travels!

Carol, Hope you were able to get Imax 2 in yesterday:)

Cheryl, I have always wondered about those wraps. You'll have to let me know if the results are lasting. I hear they remove a lot of toxins and I need that for sure! Working hard as always? Glad your energy is back today:D

LeaX, Running around after the boys? That's exercise, right?

TTYL,

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Howdy Xers!

Today's my busiest day of the week, so it's always my scheduled rest day. I'll be jumping back in tomorrow, though (where are my boxing gloves? ;-) ) I'm not very patient in waiting for the new workouts, lol, so I'm trying to choose workouts that will get me ready for them.

Laurie -- Congratulations on the new family member! I hope she adjusts to your family quickly :)

SandraX -- ^5 on BM2 yesterday! That one's a doozie!! I'm glad you're putting your HRM to good use :D

Wendy -- Did you get a lot of hair chopped off or just a new 'do? I'm constantly ordering new stuff, lol. I just switched Nathan over to Growing with Grammar (Anna has been doing it for the last 4 weeks or so) b/c he hates R&S. I can't blame him there, lol, and GWG covers the same material. As for the FI, we're going next Friday (early afternoon, aiming to arrive around 1) if you can make it :D We'll be doing the human body exhibit and probably the sports one, too. It would be fun to see you again (and with your entourage, too!)

Any -- I hope your DH's echo goes well today!!

Traci-X -- I hope your shoulder heals soon!! My suggestion is to rest it completely, then when it's not hurting anymore, to ease back slowly into UB weights going light until you think it's really better.

Hi to everyone else! I hope you have a great day!

Carol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.