Xers......Sweet Saturday.......

blkblt

Cathlete
Just starting us up.
Today is Phase 3, Week 12, Day 5: L&B + some core NOT ARX.
Yes ladies I'll take it easy, listen to my back and work accordingly.
See you later for some personnals.;-)

Some quick personnal before I go downtown with DH. Every week we bring clothes to our seamstress to size down. At this point there is almost nothing that fits us properly...lolx(
OK ladies, I am still pondering what to do after the X. I still have about 10 days, will take an extra recovery week and then plunge in the new rotation. The question... should it be 4DS, GS or Pyramid. I have all of these, or perhaps a combination??? to confuse the muscles??? My goal is to keep the gains I've made until we get into STS. Advices welcome;-) ;-) ;-)

Sandra~~ WOW, thanks for the alternative moves for the AB/CORE without a pull-up bar. Just not sure if I can stomach those as I am canning ARX. Just not kind enough on my back.

Kim~~ CST, ABX + 3mile run... Congrats:+ :+ :+ Never really tried a double on this round. I hope you have a great weekend. The doctor didn't tell me squat on my back. Jsut wait for the x-rays. As I said I might try to see one in MI while I am there. THanks for the good vibes for DD. She can use them all...;-)

Nicole~~ Good rotation you have there. I will be careful and listen to my "bod" promise;)

Jeanette~~ Ho you poor soul...x( x( x( You sound so miserable. It seems that all of you ladies had a bad cold or some kind of flu...so far I am OK. For the past few years I would get a really nasty cold that would last forever, but knok on wood (my head...;-) ) I'm doing fine so far... This cooking description has my mouth water at the corner...lol:p :p :p . Can I come over?:p :p :p This is wonderful that you spend quality time with this with your folks, I know they appreciate it. Mine are no longer around, died very young (mom was my age...52 and dad 69). I am so sorry for DH... these are tough times economically for sure. Sending positive vibes your way...:)

See you later.

Hi all,

Yesterday I did KPC WU, moderate intensity drills, then IMAX3 blasts only, then the remainder of the KPC drills, and GS legs standing. That was a good workout, and I knew I had worked out when I was done. Today is some moderate cardio, core, and yoga.
I was up before 5 and just got up. I have some studying to do, and once I started thinking about that I just couldn't go back to sleep. I did make a few connections about joints and muscles that hopefully will aid the memorization of that stuff; flexors, extensors, longus, brevus, etc, etc, it's all a new language.

I think DS finally has the workout bug. He could go to Sea Otter, but said he's not because he probably wouldn't do too well and also it is his last month of the X and he is wanting the continued results. You can definitely see a change in his upper body.

Jeanette - I'm so sorry you are sick. The worst of mine lasted a week, but I felt rather crapp* for 2. I guess you said you were anticipating DH getting laid off (summer) or was this a surprise? My son loves to weld.

Christiane - Glad you scapped ARX. That especially tightened my hip flexors and I'm sure contributed to my ultimate back demise. Sorry you have to wait so long. Although I really don't know what they do, except surgery for herniated discs that are really pressing on nerves. The thought of back surgery sounds aweful. Do you have Eion Finn Magically Hips? That really helped me to recover from my herniated discs and I still do it frequently.

Nicole - Glad you finally are back! Are things better now? You sound more upbeat. I know you asked my a bunch of questions, but I'm being too lazy to open another window.

Traci - Hoping you are sleeping in today and feeling better.

Kim - I see you are getting some running in. Will it be enough to prep for the race?

Sandra - I love core plus, but do find it rather challenging; not in the moment, but I know I've done it when I'm through. I'm getting better at the bar work. I now have to figure out how to continue to incorporate pushups and pull/chins into my workouts.

Laurie - Hi, I hope the weekend brings some fun and relaxation.

Debra - What do you have on tap this weekend? Any change from the decrease of the meds? I think you were still napping yesterday.

I better go back and study since that is why I got up early.

Tracy

Happy Saturday across the Cathe Globe... Its filming day I think so that should provide us all with lots of energy!....One can hope:D

Well- yesterday is a blurr & was a wash....Today I'm up only because of client @8am. Well the client & I wanted to have coffee with YOU!

Spent the day trying to stay 1-step ahead of migrain returning & sick tummy from all the OTC meds.... Even took 2 Vicadin (DH's from dentist) - The result was a 12 hr sleep - waking up to a small headache today. I am so paranoid about it returning to migraine status that I am still wearing sunglasses although its pretty darn dark!;-) Will not even attempt to workout unless all signs of pain go away as any movement, sound, light seems to set it off.

Enough of all that boring poor me pain stuff....I'm alive & its going to be a beautiful weekend here so to heck w/ the rest! ONWARD!:7

Wendell brought home some Mexican Food last night to celebrate our 1st date anniversary.... I LUVED that- the headache doesnt seem to negatively impact my ability to eat mexican food...Veggies & lean protein did however aggrivate it all day- WEIRD!~~ FYI: WB is just Wendells initials! WWB is the fullset! Arent ya'll glad you asked?

JEANETTE
Can you ever imagine NEEDING an appetite stimulant??? Glad Gramma is eating & feeling a bit stronger no doubt. Thats why I eat of course- to feel stronger;-) ~ Glad you are tryimg to rest a bit w/ your cold...I feel very thankful mine is all sinus related - at least I know once the wind shifts direction I'll be good as new in a flash. ~~ Sounds like your DH is accustomed to to work related feasts/famines...I'm very happy he has back-up work already.

NICOLE
WOW! I cant imagine doing your weekly routine while not feeling well- as impressive as it is could you be over stressing your body when what it wants is time to get well? Just my thought- I know some people cant bring themself to NOT workout sick- personally I dont understand that thinking AT ALL!}(

KIM
Good deal on the running! I know alot of us here like to hit the great outdoors to run in Spring/Summer. ~~ We do have dental insurance but not sure what it covers..The medical part isnt all that great so I doubt the dental will be much better...I'm guessing about 50% out of pocket...I am staying focused on being blessed enough that we have it to pull from savings & not put it on a credit card.

CAROL
I'm SURE you are a healthy group most of the year!!! Seems certain areas of the country get "it" so much worse than other parts every year..I wonder why that is?

WENDY
CONGRATS & WOOHOO day!!!!! I bet you are soooooo excited STS is on order! Good girl! ~~ EMAIL Brian! He will read all your drama & Phil issues;-) & he'll feel sorry for you & let you in the class!~~ Hoping you have let all your anguish go today...serves no purpose at all -ESPECIALLY when you have a good guy ;-)

SANDRA
WOW! You are so sweet to take the time to think about & write out all those bar options! Were you feeling very "trainer-ish" yesterday!?;-) GOOD JOB & thanks! You're such a smart Xer! Once the tension from the migraine pain hit my upper body tensed & that created all sorts of neck/shoulder issues. WB gave me a massage last night & I was able to get to sleep- Always reminds me of that song...The shoulder bones connected to the neck bone....:7 ~~ Leas alive just dealing with her back, getting the family back to healthy & in general busy....Remember those CA girls dont have to lock up for any kind of a winter!

CHRISTIANE
I lost my 40 yr olds weight gain (last 10#s) on X as well! It made a believer out of me in clean eating & lifting..... On your next rotation... I'd personally do a few weeks of the Pilates/Yoga etc... type. First to settle your back but also to allow your muscles some down time before doing heacy lifting again. - Then see how your body responds...Tracy gained TONS of results when her back went out & was yoga focused...I think thats post-X....~~ On healthcare...Honey in Houston TX we wait 8-12 hours in EVERY emergency room! It aint Universal Care that creates that. FRUSTRATING AS ALL HECK! ~~ WooHoo on the seamstress bill! I LOVE having to have my clothes altered! When I worked in real world I did it all the time...now its just cheaper to buy new.

LAURIE
Did ya REALLU avoid all donuts???? Good thing the smell of those things makes me ill- the taste doesnt tho- I'm a freak of nature! Now get a sausage kolache within 20 feet & look out! :7 ~~ My "germ" is just sinus- No worries...I'll be good as new later today as winds stopped & we are warmed up again.

DEBRA
Hope you woke up from that nap!!!!!!!!!!! We have the most BIZARRE dreams dont we! I think that means we are BRILLIANT!:*

TRACY
I think I'd freak without dental insurance...Everything inside that little place seems to cost so much! ~ I have designated you as Christianes coach for her next rotation- see post to her;-) ~~ CONGRATS on "making the connection".... My biggest issue with learning all that is that its less than a year later & I hardly recall any of it.... In dealing w/ normal folks you just dont spew out all those words...people think you are either trying to impress them, confuse them or are just an idiot. I've had to learn to talk in both.... Have a great study day...gotta do it when the mood hits!

OK gang.... I gotta hit the showers & get the "gym" ready for client.... :* :* :*

Good morning,

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FIRST TRIPLE X-ER: LAURIEXXX!!!!!!!!!!! Your perseverence has blown me away. EXXXCELLENT work!!!!

Today I'll be doing SH Legs & Shoulders.

I'll finish up the SH series tomorrow with Bi's and Tri's, then on Monday I'm going to move on to a fat loss rotation. I've done enough heavy weight training for a while. I like my muscle mass right now, but the jelly-belly seems to be making it's way back. I've got to do something about this. In the grand scheme of things we're supposed to go through cycles, right? I've just done 4 months of heavy weight training, so I think it's time to change things up.

Something I'm confused about, though:
If heavy weight training does not bulk you up, but only makes the muscles look more developed (definitely true for me), and if it burns calories both by the act of lifting and by giving you an afterburn for hours later, then why is there no place for heavy lifting in a fatloss rotation? There's one answer to this that I've heard time and again: fat loss requires lots of cardio, and lots of cardio is incompatible with muscle growth due to some kind of internal cannibalizing effect. But the answer to that is that people swear that excessive cardio prevents weight loss, and that "less is more", especially when "less" is done HIIT. So, don't lift heavy, don't do much cardio, and I'll lose weight??

I'm so confused. There's so much contradicting advice. I know someone's going to say "You know your body and what works for you, so do what works best for you." So, I guess that means I'll go into a traditional fat loss rotation, in the vein of what Cathe typically recommends: frequent cardio of varying lengths and intensities; endurance muscle work a couple times a week; lots of emphasis on using the lower body muscles to help gobble up those calories.

I hope you're all having a good day.

Traci...no Bay house this weekend? Or are you going after the client? I hope that migraine doesn't come back. Thanks for the Lea update.

Christiane...Yes, with your back issues, you really need to pick and choose your ab work carefully. You're so close to the end!!

Jeanette...I hope yesterday was the crescendo of your cold, and your on the descent today. Your meal yesterday sounded divine.

Tracy...Oh my, your cardio yesterday was brutal. Can you walk today? LOL!

I'm really late getting going this morning; I seriously do not want to do any more SH work. But I can't just do Chest and Back, and leave it there, can I? Argh. Off I go.

Sandra.

Sandra - I have often wondered the same thing about cardio and strength training and I don't know if there ever will be consensus among professionals. I think about sprinters and think that you can build muscle and cardio capacity, but maybe not endurance capacity. I've read quite a bit recently and there are so many conflicting opinions. For us, I think that you have to do a variety of cardio and weight training to keep the body guessing. I'm not a believer in the less is more theory, I tend to agree with Cathe that varied types of cardio, length and intensity along with endurance and strength training will get you the lowest BF. Of course diet is key. The one benefit to strength training is that when you return to endurance training, you can generally go heavier and should burn more calories. I still think that 4 (or more) days of cardio should be in any workout program to maintain cardiovascular fitness and optimal body composition. JMO. I looked the absolute leanest when I was running twice weekly and adding in other varied cardio. I still was able to maintain good muscle mass in the process.

Tracy

Hi all...Sorry I never got back for personals yesterday...but things just seemed to be hectic all day for some reason. Oh, well....I did SH chest and back yesterday...and I am definitely feeling the burn in my pecs this morning! Not as much in my back...I guess I probably could have gone heavier with a couple of exercises. I was able to go heavier than Cathe on most everything...which is good, I guess. I have another SH to do today....we'll see what I am in the mood for after my mini siesta.

Okay...this is a question that is a bit of a follow up to Sandra's dilemma. So I just finished up my lean rotation...which was 2 days of cardio (one of those days was a circuit) plus 2 days of yoga plus one day of legs and one day of upper body endurance weights. I have gained weight...which I just can't seem to lose...just a couple of pounds but annoying none the less....so I measured today (I was waiting until after ttom bloat was gone) and my measurements are basically the same as when I started the lean rotation...give or take a 1/4" in different spots....but really basically the same. So my question is did I actually gain muscle mass? Is that where the 2 pounds are coming from? My diet isn't the best, but hasn't changed. Just looking for some opinions on this. I know I shouldn't be tied to the scale....but it is always there looking at me...lol! Which is why I did measurements to see if there was any drastic change....but no. I am certainly fine with keeping the same numbers....it just bothers me that I have these extra pounds. Any thoughts, ladies??

I promise to bbl to catch up with personals this afternoon. I have nothing pressing except for working out and laundry. DD is begging to get on the computer, so I am going to let her play some while I take a nap. Obviously still having the fatigue issue....I have had my medication dropped for 4 days and so far no real change. Hope everyone is having an enjoyable Saturday with friends/family. It is CRAZY windy here today....and cold front is coming in, so that pretty spring weather is changing up again. Typical spring in the South.

Don't forget to set you clocks ahead this evening...it is already time for daylight savings...which irks me, but I won't delve into that right now...LOL.

See you all in a bit!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good Afternoon Ladies,

I had to do PY4H (magical hips only) this morning. I got to L&B too late last night. Surprisingly, I did better with the pull-ups and chin-ups. Probably because my triceps weren't tired from power yoga. I'm going to do the ab portion in C&W before Kenpo later today. Hopefully, it won't be too late in the day.

When I came home youngest ds was shocked at how soft my back was when he gave me a back rub. Then last night, he said that my back was starting to feel like it did before I went to Thailand.:) It's still not as rock hard as it was before I left (his words). LOL Gotta love their frankness. Now, if only my legs would get rock solid...

I ordered PlateMates yesterday. They're on backorder till the 10th of this month. But, I think I should have ordered 2 pairs. I only ordered one pair. I'll order another set before STS arrives.

Christiane: Thanks for talking to me about nutrition. I'm hesitant to try the phase one diet plan. Did the lowered carbs leave you feeling deprived? Did you feel full? Right after I finished L&B, I ate half a stuffed pepper. I didn't get the late night hunger pains. I think I need to plan post workout nutrition from now on. I don't know why I always wait till I'm hungry to eat. Your seamstress must love you and dh! That's awesome you two are going down in inches!!!!

Tracy: I should keep a diary of your daily workouts. They are always so creative! I love that all these men are committed to their fitness! Did your ds take before and after pics? You must be so proud of him!!!

Traci: Does your client lurk on our check-in? Oh, dear. I hope those nasty migraines leave you alone!!! 12 hours of sleep does not sound like you at all!!! Was the Mexican food spicy? Whenever I'm not feeling good, spicy foods always seem to help. I have such a different outlook on food. I eat it because I enjoy it. There's a lot of foods I don't enjoy though. And, those are the ones I should eat.:p I'm sure Mr. Kest would love to hear the chaos in my life.:+ I'll comfort myself with a new pair of shoes if I can't get a spot.:) Depending on how I feel towards dh, they might be FLATS or fat wedges!!!!}(

LaurieXXX: YAY!!!!! You did AGAIN!!!!!:) :) :)

Sandra: I think when people say that lifting heavy bulks them up, they're really saying that they notice bigger body parts. That bulk isn't necessarily muscle... For me it's water weight. And, it's kinda scary for me to trust that continuing heavy lifting will create a defined look when I don't see immediate results. I was thinking of rotations in general. Most of them are based on a 7 day week formula for a month at a time. Why is it? Like Tony says, "Rome wasn't built in a day." I think that why a three month plan is why the X works wonders for the upper body. And, why I'm going to add some of Cathe's leg work after my recovery week. Hopefully STS will work wonders too. But, I have to wonder if I'll get the full benefits out of STS without having a structured cardio component to go with it. Hopefully, STS will come with a book explaining which cardio to choose for each mesocycle depending on goals. But, getting back to your question, I also have to wonder if the larger the % of bf to muscle ratio is the easier it will to bring the weight down while retaining or building muscle using more cardio with weights compared to vanity weight. I don't know. Have you ever watched the Biggest Loser? I remember one guy had the problem of not losing weight. He was working out everyday. This is why I'm not a fan of those shows... He was losing body fat, but he was growing muscles to support his workouts. Once his muscles got to the point where it support his workouts, the fat started coming off. One guy figured out what was happening. So he would lift heavy right after the weigh-in. Then he would focus on cardio right before the weigh-in. It helped him consistently lose weight.

Well, I've gotta get some housecleaning accomplished. I'll chat more later.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Back for a quick hello....

Wendy....
What wonderful Swans you have raised to give you such thorough back rubs. I hope you enjoyed your time with Eoin today....I love that man!

Tracy...
You are right about there being so much information out there regarding fitness. I know for me when I needed to lose a lot of weight that cardio plus 1 body part a day certainly got me in the range of the right body weight. And then the X gave me that push to really lift heavier which I have really come to like. Glad DS has seen such great results from the X. It is easier to keep up with an exercise schedule when you see good results. Nothing much going on for me this weekend....Went out with CBL last night to a comedy club, but I don't think I'll see him again until next week sometime. At least DD doesn't have a weekend full of birthday parties this weekend...we go back to that next weekend...including hers! Hope your studies are going well. I am hoping I get into an anatomy class this summer session. I am ready to get going on it now!

Christiane...
Congrats on the wonderful changes you and DH are seeing with the X! I'm with Traci, though, it is just easier for me to buy new clothes than to get anything altered...LOL! I used GS after the X...I had gotten used to alternating muscles during a workout....ie shoulders, bis, tris, shoulders, bis, tris...etc. The mix and match feature on Cathe's workouts made it easy to continue that same style for a while so that I could keep lifting as heavy as I had been on the X. I would keep Traci's suggestion in mind about adding in some extra yoga to aid in the recovery of your back, too.

Laurie!!!!! Congrats on your triple X status!!! Way to go!

Sandra....
Yes, you have to at least finish a week of SH! I guess that it just moves to slow to you, but I really enjoy that particular style of weight training. I am sure, though, that your body is ready for a change of pace and you will add some nice confusion with a fat loss rotation. I bet your belly isn't really jelly...but I know how you feel be having a little more jiggle than you want. I think that like you said...a lot of different things work for different people....but I also think it is important to do just what you are doing which is mix it up every few months. Keep that darn fat and muscle guessing!

Traci...
So sorry you have been feeling so punky! Gracious woman...I hope you are taking it easy today. Glad you have heard from Lea and things are just hectic for her...I can certainly understand that! Yummy. yummy. yummy on the Mexican food! I could eat it everyday. I guess you guys probably have some really great Mexican restaurants down there. Julia likes to read the weather in USA today, so I showed her where Houston was today...and told her we would just have to wait and see what color you hair is going to be when you visit!

Well....that catches me up for today...I am going to head up and workout now since DD is at a friend's house for a bit. I will bbl to see how you are all doing....no big plans for the evening....I have a few movies to watch, so I think it will be a lazy evening for me.

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi gang...
4:30 and just finished a mish mosh 1:45 min workout.... Did 1 round KenpoPlus + Jillian Michaels Kickbox Cardio + 10M Trainer Core Cardio... I actually accidentally started 10M Trainer "ABS" but 5 exercises into it decided it was just another ARX version so I got my arss off the floor & started the cardio one... LOVE IT! Didnt feel like setting up the cardio band (looks like a blast for next week tho)so I held 3 & 5 # DBs to make it all more intense- & it was :7 especially after all the kickboxing w/ weighted gloves.....

Head feeling ssoooooo much better- I called a friend who's house resembels a pharmacy & she had Migraine- Be- Gone script so I took them! I obviously have no issue taking other peoples prescribed drugs - please dont think ill of me;-) I took a 2 hr nap after taking the drugs & woke up feeling 95%.....ZIPPITY!

WB grilling steaks tonight but I'm having a protein/spinach smoothie as I cant eat after a cardio session.

We have a baby shower (couples) tomorrow afternoon so we'll be drinking wine & eating brie:7 :7 :7 ... WBs never been to a baby shower...Hes such a pretend macho dude that we are telling him that @ these couple showers the women suck on binkies & the men put big diapers on...He's freaking out just a bit ;-)

Back later once WB settles into the recliner:7

Traci...
So glad you are feeling better!!! I always advocate taking someone else's drugs...How will you know if you like them if you don't...LOL! Good for you getting your worlout in today...Tell WB to send up one of those steaks for me! I am actually heading out with CBL tonight to see the Carolina game since DD is sleeping over at the fundamentalist's house. I told her NO Church, though!!

Gotta run...see you later!!!!

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi all,

I did LIC cardio only then 4ds LIS no warmup, core+ and Sweat. I was a little stiff from yesterday since I didn't get in my yoga. I'm not nearly as creative as Traci with the workouts, but I'm trying to freshen things up a bit. That was a nice low impact combination with good low impact drills.

Traci - Glad you are feeling better. A couples baby shower? It doesn't sound like fun. I wish we were grilling out, but the winds are high and the temps are low:)

Debra - I'm not sure what to say about the weight. I wouldn't have thought that you would necessarily gain muscle on that type of rotation. Have you been doing more legs? Those are big muscles. If you are happy with the way you look, then I'd get rid of the scale. You know I don't like scales. Have fun with CB. Will the fundamentalists try to persuade DD to the other side?

Hi to anyone who stops by later.

Tracy

Did you all see the blog update? I love the new set! I think it sets a good tone for the type of workouts.

Out at a social event this evening and had way too many goodies to eat. Will catch up on personals tomorrow as have a early (with the time change) morning run with my friends. Kim

Darned those Cadbury mini chocolate eggs}( I was doing good until I bought those blasted things. I am starting a detox on Monday so I have given my excuse to get a few goodies in before then. I know it's bad and I feel kind of gross, but they do taste yummy:9 My sister has a weak spot for them and eats them from March until June. Of course she's a size 4 and can do that.

I like the looks of the new STS set. It looks bright and lighter than I thought it would be but it's nice.

I am getting ready to go to bed since I have to get up at the near crack of dawn:p I hate daylight savings. Do any of you not have to deal with it? All of my family in AZ are so lucky. Of course I am always having to remember if they are an hour ahead or the same time as me.

Talk to you all tomorrow,

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Hi,
I'm feeling some better today, not so much sneezing and the sinus pain left this morning. Got a little housework done, watched TV, practiced my golf swing, stuff like that. No workout again for me.

Christiane, that's just so wonderful about your clothes not fitting, and in a good way. Thank you for the good vibes for my DH's job situation. We knew he'd be laid off, but not for a few more months. I think the plan is that he will go back to work in June. Hoping he will be able to stay busy with the welding job until then. I so enjoy spending time with my parents and Grandma. They only live about 4 miles from us. After my P90X rotation last year, I did a Slim Series rotation and got more definition (less puffiness). That worked for me for a while. Let me know if I'm too nosy here, have you been through menopause yet? I'll be 50 this year and just having more trouble with taking the weight off and pudge around the waist. You've done so well to lose weight and BF%.

Tracy, my bike racing friends are going to the Sea Otter in April. They ride mtn. bike and road bike races. I guess it's quite the event. Great workout for you today. I would be happy if this cold only lasts a couple of weeks. Most of the time, they can last a couple of months with the drainage and yuk.

Traci, sure hope that migraine is history now. I've never had one before but guess they are just miserable. Hope the Mexican food was worth the salt bloat that I know I would have after eating it. I love Mexican food too. Heck, there's not much I don't like. Did you have one of Wendell's steaks? DH loves to BBQ. LOL about the baby shower tomorrow. Bet your DH has a good time.

Sandra, what fat loss rotation are you doing? Is it one of Cathe's? I don't know what to tell you about weights and cardio for fatloss. This lousy cold has put a damper on everything so will just start it over as soon as I'm well. I have moments when I feel leaner and then a few hours later, I'm puffy with water weight. It's so weird. I really try to watch the salt. In fact DH is eating popcorn right now, but even a few handfuls of that and I will be soooo puffy in the morning, even puffy bags under my eyes and I won't even be able to put my fingers around my wrist.

Wendy, so nice that your kids give the back rubs. Do they do it readily or do you bribe them? I'm with you, I eat because I enjoy it. And boy could I enjoy it a lot more! Wish I had one of those metabolisms that allow you to eat whatever you wanted and not put on weight. I have the metabolism of a sloth. I too am wondering what cardio if any along with my cycling I should do during STS.

Debra, how was the comedy club? Hope you had a good time. And I see you are going to the game tonite too. You are one busy gal. Is your DD excited about her birthday? I think I remember reading about her party last year.

Nicole, you must be feeling better. Cadbury eggs don't even appeal to me right now.

I'd better go now, I need to drink tons more water to loosen up this gunk in my upper chest.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.